View Poll Results: WHAT MAKES YOUR BELLY HURTS ?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • IS IT RIGHT ?

1 100.00%
  • IS IT WRONG ?

1 100.00%
  • OR IS IT MAYBE?

1 100.00%
  • OR NOT ?

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100) Zhiyoholic29 is not very well liked. (-100)

Post 200 Sit-ups Training Program ( WITH VIDEO )

If you’re interested in increasing your core strength, follow this six week training program and you’ll soon be on your way to completing 200 consecutive situps!

Think there’s no way you could do this? I think you can! All you need is a good plan, plenty of discipline and about 30 minutes a week to achieve this goal!

No doubt some of you can already do 100+ consecutive situps, but let’s face it, you’re in a big minority. Most of you reading this won’t even be able to manage 20 situps. Actually, I’m sure many of you can’t even do 10.

However, it really doesn’t matter which group you fall into. If you follow the progressive situps training program, I’m positive you’ll soon be able to do 200 situps!

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Zhiyoholic29 View Post
    If you’re interested in increasing your core strength, follow this six week training program and you’ll soon be on your way to completing 200 consecutive situps!

Think there’s no way you could do this? I think you can! All you need is a good plan, plenty of discipline and about 30 minutes a week to achieve this goal!

No doubt some of you can already do 100+ consecutive situps, but let’s face it, you’re in a big minority. Most of you reading this won’t even be able to manage 20 situps. Actually, I’m sure many of you can’t even do 10.

However, it really doesn’t matter which group you fall into. If you follow the progressive situps training program, I’m positive you’ll soon be able to do 200 situps!
    200 Sit Consecutive Sit Ups

This is idiotic.

It serves no purpose.

Kenny Croxdale
    I guarantee it will Never work, if you Never try it.