mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsmithlifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What can I expect from this plan?

Current Stats: 52 year old male, 212lbs, 27%body fat....based on my research i am considered obese.....

My current strategy for the past week and will continue until i reach my stomach is flat and my man boogs go bye bye.

Tues, Thurs, and Sat consists of weight training doing 5 sets of each deadlifts, bench press, bent over rows, overhead press, squats and pullups.

Monday thru Saturday walk 10,000 steps

Diet consists of 1300 calories per day. Breakfast is 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 2 scrambled eggs and Dinner is 12oz of chicken and 2 cups of broccoli and 2 cups carrots. no other meals nor snacks.

I have been doing this for the week and overall feel great. Have already lost 2lbs in the past week but wish i can drop fat alot faster.

Based on the above, is there anything i should change or add to the above program of mine? Thanks

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    while compounds movements are good, you shouldn't be doing six different compounds on training days - especially when you're doing 5 sets per exercise

maybe do two different workouts like:

- workout A: deadlift, bench, row
    - workout B: overhead press, squat, pull up

then alternate them so that one week you're doing A/B/A, the next week B/A/B and so on. add like 2-3 accessory exercises if you feel like your workouts are too short

how much protein and fat are you getting from your diet? i have a feeling you're not eating enough calories to retain muscle...

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrsmithlifts View Post
    Based on the above, is there anything i should change or add to the above program of mine?
    Switch to a workout program and nutrition plan that you'll actually be able to sustain over time beyond 1 week.