klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Help build a Fierce 5 'Hotel Room Version'

The Fierce 5 leg workout, how to get it done while travelling? Say at a hotel room, motel room or guest room. With no barbell or dumbbells.

Lower B
    Front Squat 3x5
    Romanian Deadlift 3x8
    Leg Extensions 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Ab work 3x15/Calf Raises 3x12 Superset

At our disposal is whatever's in a room, like a bed, chair, table. And elastic bands w/door anchor. What kinda exercises could be stand-ins for these?

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not ideal, but when I'm traveling for leg day I do something like this:

As Many Reps As Possible
    If you're going over 30 reps, add weight
    Slow Eccentric
    Explosive Concentric
    Maximum Mind Muscle Connection Each Entire Rep

A1.
    Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat - can add weight, hold your suitcase / wear backpack

Superset - no rest

A2.
    Jump Squats AtG - don't really need weight for this if you're jumping explosively

Rest a minute or two, then repeat

B1.
    Single Leg Hip Thrust - can add weight, hold your suitcase / wear backpack, finish all reps for one leg first, then switch to other leg

Superset - no rest

B2.
    Bird Dog - finish all reps for one leg first, then switch to other leg

Rest a minute or two, then repeat

C.
    Single Leg Calf Raise

No Superset Here

D.
    Whatever Ab Work, Crunches, Lying Leg Raises, Windshield Wipers, Whatever

Good luck bro!
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks. Both for good luck wishes and the program. Since I posted this thread I've got ten days of covid quarantine ahead, so gymless leg days it'll be.

When it comes to substituting 1:1, this is what I've got beforehand, and it ain't good:
    • Front Squat 3x5 -> squatting with person on my back, can't do that now obvs
    • Romanian Deadlift 3x8 -> good mornings w/bands
    • Leg Extensions 3x10 -> lunges w/bands, will try to make this a Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat w/bands
    • Leg Curls 3x10 -> glute kickback w/bands, obvs feel it more in the glutes than hamstrings so not a good substitution
    • Ab work 3x15/Calf Raises 3x12 Superset -> situps and single leg calf raises w/bands, not great for the calves but could've been worse