minhiub is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cable attachments: Ivanko vs American Barbell

I would like to ask for your thoughts on which brand got better quality between Ivanko and American Barnell.

And if you know any superior brands to those two above, please share with me.

Thank you all.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by minhiub View Post
    And if you know any superior brands to those two above, please share with me.

Thank you all.
    LPG Muscle makes the best ropes IMO. You want to get the 36" double if they ever get them back in stock.

I have a couple of the 36" doubles and a couple of the 17" singles.

https://lpgmuscle.com/products/overh...hi-performance

UMAX offers attachments as well.

http://www.umaxproducts.com/app/stx....ail.asp?did=64

I have a couple of the angled pressdown/curl attachments.

I also prefer attachments with knurled grips instead of some sort of rubber over the handles.

Throwing a plug out for one of the members here in the equipment section. Some pretty cool products. Scroll through the catagories. Those stainless weight peg/horns are dope.

https://jdgymequipped.com/

Some "cost no object" attachments.

https://tkstar.com/product-category/...ilt-equipment/

Fairly generic selection of attachments.

https://www.exercise-equipment-parts...crossover.html

This is a company that may never get off the ground. I hope they do, would like to try a pair of those single handle rotating attachments.
    Straight fire!!!

https://www.kingtutfitequip.com/products

Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 12-05-2021 at 01:44 PM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    deadwoodgregg covered some GOAT attachments already

To answer your question, it really depends what exercises you're planning on doing, because there are some really great attachments for a lot of different movements.

Some people really like tricep extensions, and there are a ton of attachments for tricep extensions, but I've found that the best tricep extension for me that results in great activation and no elbow pain is the cable cross tricep extension, which basically requires either no attachment at all or something like basic wrist cuffs. Same for facepulls and cable lateral raises.

For Lat Pulldowns and Rows, a lot of people like Mag Grips, but I find myself using a plain old straight lat bar for wide grip pulldowns and one of those cheap 14'' multi exerciser bars for close grip pulls:

Prime Fitness also has some attachments worth checking out:

There are also some weirdly specific attachments that might be what you're looking for:

I'd recommend you go to different gyms in your area and try different attachments out, see what works for you, because maybe a hype attachment isn't your preference. Or maybe a certain exercise actually isn't your preference and you may not need certain attachments at all.

*edit*

There's also Black Iron Strength offering attachments in antimicrobial copper:
    Last edited by Camarija; 12-05-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shout out to this forum for amazing depth of knowledge. Been here for years and I'm still constantly impressed.

I can't speak to a lot of the above but a few I own and have experience with:

American barbell V triceps extension - I think I own the import model and honestly it's the best of its kind I've ever used. Been at this a long time so that should carry some weight but in this forum that's just another view point though I doubt you'll find anyone who feels it isn't a good piece.

MAG - I think the entire forum loves the medium supinate. Simply fantastic and unique. I also use the wide (only comes in neutral) which I love but my sense is you need to be a decently tall/long armed individual. Below 5'8" may not work as well on that specific one.

Ivanko and American Barbell are both top brands as are the other names here. I like that rope that deadwoodgregg posted. I have a generic piece that is never used. Might replace it but I don't do a whole lot of isolation stuff and my game these days is work harder and as often as possible with what I already own. My limitations are time and effort as opposed to options in my gym.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000) Dont Want None is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some others have mentioned a few I enjoy... MAGs, American Barbell... I also have the Troy VTX Butterfly which is a great triceps attachment, want to add their curl version in the future.
    I find Spud's strap to a be solid piece as well, though the rest of their lineup is... the same thing?

I actually really like hooking up my wrist roller to my low row for a forearm burn like no other. My preferred attachment is from Mutant Metals. And the Prime Spreader Bar is a fantastic face pull attachment, with some row options as well.

On my list for future adds...
    - KAZ and Prime ROT-8 handles from Prime Fitness
    - Trakhandles
    - several options from TK Star
    - A few of the Tsunami Bar attachments
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have 6 of the Ivanko cable attachments and the curl bar they have on Amazon. Nice stuff with a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them all.

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone make a cheaper version of the TKstart Push down attachment