abdkreaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile workout routine for size

Hello, new lifter here.
    Im 17 at 62kg and my goal is a nice physique and improving my pullups and dips.
    So i created this split for pure size, its a 4 day torso and limps split, which means arms and legs, and chest shoulder and back.
    the other torso day which i do 3 days after the first one is nearly the same, just db instead of bb and slightly higher rep range for the metabolic stress. Supersets are there to save time.

htt ps:// hevy.com/routine/ 5qF58uWkm4N
    ^^copy this into ur browser without the spaces if it does not work

Is this any good? is the overheadpress necessary? Because im already doing alot of pressing for the front delt and lateral raises or the medial delt.
    Is it too much for the chest, shoulder and triceps? My other idea was to do 2 sets of flat bench press and 2 of incline machine press and then the 3 amap dips. I hit my triceps the following day, alot of pressing may mean that i wont recover my triceps.

Thanks for the help, i could also post my limps day if you guys are interested.

abdkreaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry i cant post the whole link. just remove the stars here: htt*ps://*hevy.com/routine/*5qF58uWkm4N