2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How do you maintain a consistent bodybuilding routine with chronic migraines?

I was wondering how do those of you who have debilitating migraines maintain a consistent fitness routine? I get very bad debilitating migraines anywhere from 1-3 times a week, and there's just no way I can even make it to the gym. I have to skip the day, and carry on the next day, but sometimes I end up having a bad migraine the next day, so that's two days in a row missed.

Looking for advice, do some of you have a pullup bar or something to get exercise in, or what other things do you do?
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    I was wondering how do those of you who have debilitating migraines maintain a consistent fitness routine? I get very bad debilitating migraines anywhere from 1-3 times a week, and there's just no way I can even make it to the gym. I have to skip the day, and carry on the next day, but sometimes I end up having a bad migraine the next day, so that's two days in a row missed.

Looking for advice, do some of you have a pullup bar or something to get exercise in, or what other things do you do?

Not sure if you’re already on meds for migraines but there are treatments available and in some cases, it turns out that chronic dehydration is the culprit.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to your family doc about maintenance meds for migraines. Most are benign. You can also ask for abortive meds, the ones you take when you feel a migraine coming on. Good luck.
    You have my word as a Schons.

Registered User userK7LXM9YKQYN's Avatar
    userK7LXM9YKQYN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the same problem. But my migraines are daily. I have been seeing a neurologist for years and he will prescribe me something, it'll work for a month or so, and it will stop working. I've tried pills, beta blockers, triptans, and injections. The next step is to try botox for my migraines. My suggestion is that you see a neurologist if you haven't already. Prescribing meds may not work and it may take a bit to figure out what works for you.