Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Michigan school shooting suspect's parents charged

The parents of a teenager accused of killing four classmates at Oxford High School in Michigan have been charged in connection to the school shooting.

James and Jennifer Crumbley were each charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald announced Friday.

Their son, the suspected gunman, 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley, allegedly used his father's semi-automatic handgun, a 9mm Sig Sauer pistol, in the Tuesday shooting that killed four and injured seven.

Ethan Crumbley has been charged as an adult with one count of terrorism causing death; four counts of first-degree murder; seven counts of assault with intent to murder; and 11 counts of possession of a firearm in commission of a felony.

“While the shooter was the one who entered the high school and pulled the trigger, there are other individuals who contributed to this, to the events on November 30, and it is my intention to hold them accountable," McDonald said Friday at a news conference.

"Gun ownership is a right, and with that right comes great responsibility," she said.

A judge entered a not guilty plea for Ethan Crumbley on Wednesday. His next court appearance is scheduled for Dec. 13.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with this !oo%, but I can't help but wonder how we got to the point of kids resorting to shootings such as this. Growing up none of our guns were never locked up and neither was the ammo, both easily accessible. We were taught to respect them and our parents rules. Guns were tools to put food on the table.

I was hunting with my 22/410 topper when I was still in my single digits. Like other kids, I got into a lot of fights at school, it was something I was good at and enjoyed tbh. It was what we did back then, had an issue with someone you fought it out. Once, I was jumped by 5 kids and got the sh!t kicked out of me, I got them all back one by one. Never once did I think about grabbing an easily accessible weapon and shooting the school up or anyone.

Here we are 50 years later and kids are punching holes in others with hot lead. Crazy Times, but parents and guardians need to safeguard their weapons to try and get a grip on this disturbing behavior and they should be held accountable for not doing so.

Anyways, that's my couple of coppers, how do you old buggers feel about it?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I agree with this !oo%, but I can't help but wonder how we got to the point of kids resorting to shootings such as this. Growing up none of our guns were never locked up and neither was the ammo, both easily accessible. We were taught to respect them and our parents rules. Guns were tools to put food on the table.

I was hunting with my 22/410 topper when I was still in my single digits. Like other kids, I got into a lot of fights at school, it was something I was good at and enjoyed tbh. It was what we did back then, had an issue with someone you fought it out. Once, I was jumped by 5 kids and got the sh!t kicked out of me, I got them all back one by one. Never once did I think about grabbing an easily accessible weapon and shooting the school up or anyone.

Here we are 50 years later and kids are punching holes in others with hot lead. Crazy Times, but parents and guardians need to safeguard their weapons to try and get a grip on this disturbing behavior and they should be held accountable for not doing so.

Anyways, that's my couple of coppers, how do you old buggers feel about it?
    I agree with ya.

I'm as pro 2A as the next guy but in these days where gun violence seems to be glorified parents do have a responsibility to make sure these tools are available to kids on an as needed basis only. I keep my guns and ammo away from my kids.
    747 Driver

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum regarding growing up with guns around. I've only fired weapons at boot camp and combat training, that's it. I think I have developed a fear of them over the years. I'll tell a couple of stories.

My very first exposure to firearms was when I was 10 years old and my Dad pulled a pistol on my step mom; scared the living shiit out of me. (my Dad was a POS BTW) He didn't fire it, but seeing the thing in real life was very shocking to me.

My second exposure was when I was working as a shift manager at a pizza joint. I was probably 21. Someone had triggered the silent alarm and there was a police car parked out back with two cops with their rifles drawn and they had called the store and asked for the person in charge and told me to come out the east door with my hands in the air. I thought they were overreacting, but whatever.

My third exposure to firearms (outside of the military) was when I was working the overnight shift at a 24 hour grocery store. I was probably 25 years old. I witnessed about five undercover cops come storming into the store with their firearms drawn chasing suspects. Again, scared the living shiit out of me!

My final exposure was when I was 28 years old. I was driving home from work one night around midnight and stopped at a stop sign in a semi rural area. It was a very nice area on the outskirts of town, so what happened was completely unexpected. As I was getting ready to let off the brake and hit the accelerator, I see a shadow coming at me from my left side. I look over and right outside my window there's this crazy looking dude with no shirt or shoes kind of hopping up and down with a gun aimed at my face. Without even thinking, I ducked down as low as I could and slammed the accelerator and got the hell out of there. He never fired at me luckily. I stopped at the nearest pay phone (yeah, no cell phone back then) and called 911. Long story short, I look in the newspaper the next day and there's a story about this guy. Apparently he was paranoid schizophrenic and had an episode and killed his wife and two kids an went on a rampage looking for someone he thought was coming after him. Closest I've ever come to death.

Anyway, I respect everyone's rights to own them, but I just have no desire to own one. I will probably break down one day and get one for protection, but I'm in no hurry.

I really don't have any thoughts on the charges against the parents in the Michigan shooter case, but I would imagine I'll come around to an opinion eventually.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a sad commentary on things in general when a 16-year old CAN'T be trusted to NOT do something crazy these days...

I don't know what the gun laws in Michigan are and I'm not gonna go look, but if they charge him as an adult it seems to me that that automatically should disqualify the parents from facing any kind of charges.

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

I don't know what the gun laws in Michigan are and I'm not gonna go look, but if they charge him as an adult it seems to me that that automatically should disqualify the parents from facing any kind of charges.
    That's a really interesting point. I've never thought about it that way.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum regarding growing up with guns around. I've only fired weapons at boot camp and combat training, that's it. I think I have developed a fear of them over the years. I'll tell a couple of stories.

My very first exposure to firearms was when I was 10 years old and my Dad pulled a pistol on my step mom; scared the living shiit out of me. (my Dad was a POS BTW) He didn't fire it, but seeing the thing in real life was very shocking to me.

My second exposure was when I was working as a shift manager at a pizza joint. I was probably 21. Someone had triggered the silent alarm and there was a police car parked out back with two cops with their rifles drawn and they had called the store and asked for the person in charge and told me to come out the east door with my hands in the air. I thought they were overreacting, but whatever.

My third exposure to firearms (outside of the military) was when I was working the overnight shift at a 24 hour grocery store. I was probably 25 years old. I witnessed about five undercover cops come storming into the store with their firearms drawn chasing suspects. Again, scared the living shiit out of me!

My final exposure was when I was 28 years old. I was driving home from work one night around midnight and stopped at a stop sign in a semi rural area. It was a very nice area on the outskirts of town, so what happened was completely unexpected. As I was getting ready to let off the brake and hit the accelerator, I see a shadow coming at me from my left side. I look over and right outside my window there's this crazy looking dude with no shirt or shoes kind of hopping up and down with a gun aimed at my face. Without even thinking, I ducked down as low as I could and slammed the accelerator and got the hell out of there. He never fired at me luckily. I stopped at the nearest pay phone (yeah, no cell phone back then) and called 911. Long story short, I look in the newspaper the next day and there's a story about this guy. Apparently he was paranoid schizophrenic and had an episode and killed his wife and two kids an went on a rampage looking for someone he thought was coming after him. Closest I've ever come to death.

Anyway, I respect everyone's rights to own them, but I just have no desire to own one. I will probably break down one day and get one for protection, but I'm in no hurry.

I really don't have any thoughts on the charges against the parents in the Michigan shooter case, but I would imagine I'll come around to an opinion eventually.
    Damson. I can see how those experiences may have shaped your opinion about guns and also thugs.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why the mom though? She didn't purchase the gun, the father did.
    On the list for Bannukah

Holy Crap Busta, Thanks for sharing your experiences. You had your share for sure

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    I agree with ya.

I'm as pro 2A as the next guy but in these days where gun violence seems to be glorified parents do have a responsibility to make sure these tools are available to kids on an as needed basis only. I keep my guns and ammo away from my kids.
    Yep, it is sad

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    It's a sad commentary on things in general when a 16-year old CAN'T be trusted to NOT do something crazy these days...

Very interesting point OS, He is being charged as an adult, that was announced prior to the parents being charged

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Repost

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nvm didn’t realize I was in oldcel misc.

Goodbye boomers

Michigan authorities are asking the public to be on the lookout for the parents of Oakland High School shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley.

A statewide "Be on the Lookout" (BOLO) alert was issued for James and Jennifer Crumbley Friday, two police departments confirmed to FOX 2 Detroit.

The two parents are each facing four counts of involuntary manslaughter after their 15-year-old son was accused of killing four students after opening fire inside Oakland High School earlier this week., according to Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Michigan authorities are asking the public to be on the lookout for the parents of Oakland High School shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley.

A statewide "Be on the Lookout" (BOLO) alert was issued for James and Jennifer Crumbley Friday, two police departments confirmed to FOX 2 Detroit.

The two parents are each facing four counts of involuntary manslaughter after their 15-year-old son was accused of killing four students after opening fire inside Oakland High School earlier this week., according to Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald.
    Just saw the news and yes, they are MIA.

I'm going to call that those charges are going to stick, no matter if the son is charged as an adult. Unless they off themselves.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Just seen this

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fleeing the law is better news.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This whole scenario is a lesson to gun owners, keep your weapons under lock and key especially with kids.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is a huge clusterfck. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. The media is getting conflicting information about the parents location and intent.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Fleeing the law is better news.
    I agree...

the only thing better than these parents fleeing the scene after buying this kid a gun would be ....

them fleeing the scene and then going on a murder spree themselves...

that would be kind of cool !

Looks like they are a no-show. Not a good look for the law.

Big heap of trouble comin'. They might off themselves like Brian Laundrie.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Looks like they are a no-show. Not a good look for the law.

Big heap of trouble comin'. They might off themselves like Brian Laundrie.

best possible outcome

anyone check the front lobby of the NRA yet?
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I had a drunk guy with a handgun come in to the pizza shop I worked at when I was maybe 18, looking to collect on a gambling debt my boss owed. I later learned it was only like $2,700. I was terrified, about pissed my pants. Boss would not answer the phone and a customer called the cops. The guy finally left after maybe 20 minutes and only after he was good and gone the cops came in. They explained to me that they didn't like to mess with people with guns and the safest course of action was to let the guy vent for awhile then leave.

Boss paid the debt the next day and the guy was never charged.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't understand charging the parents for a crime the kid committed? Say the parents went to sleep and the kid stole their car and caused an accident that killed 3-4 people, would you be for the parents being charged?

I firmly believe a lot of these cases are a direct result of the "everyone gets a medal" society now days. The internet and social media becomes a worldwide forum for all sorts of $hit, lashing out at others, notoriety of whatever type you are after, affirmation from others that you are right in what you did or will do.....hell look at the assclowns who were donating to a Gofundme to raise the $5 million bond for the guy who ran over 60 people and killed 6 here in Waukesha? There are a lot of sick people out there and the net gives them all a platform.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    This whole scenario is a lesson to gun owners, keep your weapons under lock and key especially with kids.
    Majority of mine are in 3 gun safes, I do have a few that are out in the open but we also have no kids at home and when any of them come to visit I lock them up...the guns not the kids.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I had a drunk guy with a handgun come in to the pizza shop I worked at when I was maybe 18, looking to collect on a gambling debt my boss owed.
    Guy I worked with 40 years ago at the local newspaper had a 2nd job at a Speedway gas station, one day a guy comes in with a gun demanding the $$. My co-worker was into various martial arts and I think he relished the day someone would try exactly this, anyways reports from himself and cops stated he leapt over the counter and knocked the would be robber down and took his gun, called the cops and waited. His reward was he was immediately fired as Speedways policy was do not fight, just give them the cash.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some guy just ran over a bunch of people in Wisconsin, far more death and trauma. I wonder if they are going to arrest the parent. I mean surely she has been with him in a car, may have even supported his driving of one.

I agree though, if your kid is nuts, guns should be secured.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    hell look at the assclowns who were donating to a Gofundme to raise the $5 million bond for the guy who ran over 60 people and killed 6 here in Waukesha?
    Prediction, old man Pockets will not start a thread when that guys trial starts

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like Rittenhouse this is about dissuading gun ownership.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Guy I worked with 40 years ago at the local newspaper had a 2nd job at a Speedway gas station, one day a guy comes in with a gun demanding the $$. My co-worker was into various martial arts and I think he relished the day someone would try exactly this, anyways reports from himself and cops stated he leapt over the counter and knocked the would be robber down and took his gun, called the cops and waited. His reward was he was immediately fired as Speedways policy was do not fight, just give them the cash.
    I would hire him.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DailyWeightLoss View Post
    why are both the parents being charged? i mean their both being charged because on the gun he used? or for some other reason?
    Apparently the Mom has some damaging texts and posts on social media, like posting the pic of the gun and saying it was the son's "Christmas present", and when a teacher reported the kid to the administration for searching ammunition on his cell phone the parents ignored the school's emails and phone calls, and the Mom texted the kid to "not get caught next time". The kid also posted a pic of the gun on his IG.

The parents are legit insane with their behavior. It just makes me sick as a parent to think that other parents would resort to buy their kid a gun like that, ignore the school's first warning, and look what he did. The parents also insisted the kid return to class after their meeting with the administration that morning, and then the kid opened fire.

Now this is turning into another crazy Gabby Petito case with the parents taking out $4K and fleeing their vehicle.

We didn't worry about school shooters when we were young. I remember mostly worrying about nuclear war and being scared of the USSR. Then Columbine hit in the late 90s, and now it's totally common for a school shooting, except during the lockdowns where everyone was going to school remote of course.

My daughter says that all of this is stressful for her when she goes to school.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    It just makes me sick as a parent to think that other parents would resort to buy their kid a gun like that,
    I bought my oldest grandson a rifle when he was 13, he's 19 now and the rifle stays at my house in one of my safes. He only uses it when he is with me, just a silly little rule I have.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bought my oldest grandson a rifle when he was 13, he's 19 now and the rifle stays at my house in one of my safes. He only uses it when he is with me, just a silly little rule I have.
    Well I'm in California on the coast and you're in Wisconsin, so we live very different lifestyles when it comes to guns I don't mind adults having guns, but I don't think underage kids should have access to guns, especially those with mental health issues.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I don't mind adults having guns, but I don't think underage kids should have access to guns, especially those with mental health issues.
    How about adults with mental health issues?