pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000)

Nucleus Overload Training

I just started trying out this method after training for over 20 years I always like to try new concepts and such to keep things fresh.

I'm going to run two week blocks of bringing everything down to minimum effective volume and essentially over train one muscle group for 2 weeks hitting it everyday then "deload" it for a week. I'm going to start with shoulders sinc iv found they can generally handle the most volume to begin with.

Just curious if anyone else had tried this method and what the outcome was.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pinfante View Post
    I just started trying out this method after training for over 20 years I always like to try new concepts and such to keep things fresh.

I'm going to run two week blocks of bringing everything down to minimum effective volume and essentially over train one muscle group for 2 weeks hitting it everyday then "deload" it for a week. I'm going to start with shoulders sinc iv found they can generally handle the most volume to begin with.

Just curious if anyone else had tried this method and what the outcome was.
    Never tried it but it is nothing new. Arnold was training calves and his side delts everyday to bring them up. Reg Park did back extensions at the start of every workout (I’ve been thinking of doing the same)

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its a retarded name for high frequency training...

Yes it works.

And Yes.. Your likely to get over use symptoms much quicker than normal

Balance your frequency/volume/intensity while watching your recovery and its fine
    FMH crew - Couch.
    Washed up meathead

Masters lifter.. With a lot less F's left to give