Thread: Having trouble

Registered User user4WL083WSCV6's Avatar
    user4WL083WSCV6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Having trouble

Hello people,
    I recently started to prepare myself for Navy basic training by ramping up my workout regiment to 2-3x a day and switch my eating schedule to intermittent fasting with the schedule time being 1pm-7pm generally eating 2 meals a day. It has been about a week now and I have not only lost weight but gained it. About a year ago I did Keto for 7months with only 1 workout of HIIT cardio a day and managed to lose over 50lbs. Now, however I am gaining weight I need to be losing. I am a 24-year- old, 5’8” Male and currently weigh 233lbs.
    My day begins at 10am with a jog/ walk of 2.2mi. Once returning home I go on a stationary bike for 20min. After that, I do a cycle of workouts (anywhere from 15-25min) with my uncle which always consists of 3min of heavy bag work followed by 2min of a random exercise (sledgehammer, tire-flipping, jump-roping, battle ropes, etc.) when all is said and done I shower and head downstairs for my first meal which consists of 6-8oz of ground turkey, 1/2 cup of spinach, and a cup of rice/pasta. I then relax for about 3-4 hours. And around 430-5pm, I head to the gym with my uncle and workout whatever muscle group is scheduled for the day for about 30-45min. Once back home I eat my 2nd and final meal which consists of 8oz of either ground beef/ chicken/ pork-chops/ or some other protein along with a cup of rice/ pasta again, and a 1cup of lettuce mix. Then I relax until bedtime with no night snacking. Been doing this for a week and while I feel like im doing better (minus the soreness) the scale isnt budging and has actually said ive been gaining weight. I know its possible im overreacting considering how early it is in the daily change im committing too, but when I did keto I was shedding pounds daily, felt less soreness and had more energy throughout the day. I just want to know if I should cut out carbs completely like in Keto and substitute with something more keto-friendly or if I should stick with my current regiment and trust in the process. Also open to hearing any type of feedback/ tips on what I should be doing because I need to lost about 20lbs by the time I ship out to bootcamp and im hoping to lose at least 15 by the new year. If you read all of this and can help I truly thank you cause I know its long but I look forward to reading any and all feedback positive and negative.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you daily calorie totals? Protein, fats, carbs totals?

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need to do IF or keto, you just need to eat less. One week isn't a long window to judge effectiveness, but depending on how much weight you've gained in that time, you likely aren't being honest about how much you're eating and need to track your calories.

And since you're going into the military, you mean regimen - not regiment.