Registered User userREYNIAL9X38's Avatar
    userREYNIAL9X38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein powder gets solid

Hi,

I've just bought this protein (see attachment).
    The content is a mix of powders as visible from the difference of colours, the taste is quite bad, but the strange thing is the consistency: the more you shake it in a liquid, the harder it gets.
    For example if I mix in the milk using a mixer and then I warm it, I will get a full-fledged cake.

I've reported as a scam in the website where I ordered it but they rejected my report claiming that protein powder is supposed to be like this.

Now I'm worried about the digestibility of this thing, is it going to mess up my stomach?

Did any of you already experience such?

Many thanks.
    Attached Images

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is there xanthan gum in the ingredients?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Registered User userREYNIAL9X38's Avatar
    userREYNIAL9X38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    is there xanthan gum in the ingredients?
    It says "cellulose gum"

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by userREYNIAL9X38 View Post
    It says "cellulose gum"
    same application, I can only venture to guess that since it is such a large container that there has been an uneven distribution of ingredients and either the whole container or at least a portion has more of the thickening agent than others since these gums absorb liquid.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by userREYNIAL9X38 View Post
    Hi,

I've just bought this protein (see attachment).
    The content is a mix of powders as visible from the difference of colours, the taste is quite bad, but the strange thing is the consistency: the more you shake it in a liquid, the harder it gets.
    For example if I mix in the milk using a mixer and then I warm it, I will get a full-fledged cake.

I've reported as a scam in the website where I ordered it but they rejected my report claiming that protein powder is supposed to be like this.

Now I'm worried about the digestibility of this thing, is it going to mess up my stomach?

Did any of you already experience such?

Many thanks.
    Ohh BiotechUsa I had diarrhea from their protein powder 5-6 years ago. Never ordered from them afterwards!