Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Dude you need a gym membership if you have any hopes of doubling Pitt any time soon.
    I'm happy as long as I have some muscle and don't look like a skinny meth head or a victim of aids. I'm surprised that doing calisthenics isn't enough to avoid that.

Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    because, when I look at your frame, your lacking over all muscle. You’re leaner on your shoulders but there are no delts.

You can build muscle at your current weight without a bulk, but you need to be training more effectively. Look at fierce 5 here. Be consistent with the exercises and eat enough protein.
    Fierce 5 has ab work once and twice a week at 2x15. I do ab work 5 days a week 4x40. It makes no sense that I wouldn't have defined abs hiding under all the fat.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have it all figured out. Keep doing you.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You have it all figured out. Keep doing you.
    I'm here asking because I haven't figured it out, but it seems my body fat is still too high. I'm just surprised the consensus is that I'll be a skinny rail before I see any definition yet the only recommendation for my abs to show is lift weights with other muscles or do 30 situps instead of 700.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ugobuttertitz View Post
    I'm happy as long as I have some muscle and don't look like a skinny meth head or a victim of aids. I'm surprised that doing calisthenics isn't enough to avoid that.
    you can build a nice amount of muscle with calisthenics, but you haven't mentioned what kind of calisthenics routine you're doing apart from some push ups and abs. i'd just do full body 3-4 times per week with some ab work maybe twice a week, because even calisthenics movements hit your abs a lot. i know this from experience... did a calisthenics workout with pull ups, dips and rows two weeks ago, no ab work at all, yet my abs were insanely sore the next two days

Fierce 5 has ab work once and twice a week at 2x15. I do ab work 5 days a week 4x40. It makes no sense that I wouldn't have defined abs hiding under all the fat.
    yes, because compound movements like bench, squat, row and romanian deadlift also hit your abs. then there's the question if you have enough muscle to support cutting down long enough to see abs... the amount of muscle you need isn't that much, but it probably can't be reached by doing very high rep push ups and ab crunches

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm here asking because I haven't figured it out, but it seems my body fat is still too high. I'm just surprised the consensus is that I'll be a skinny rail before I see any definition yet the only recommendation for my abs to show is lift weights with other muscles or do 30 situps instead of 700.
    you are telling everyone they are wrong. Yet the people giving you advice have 6 packs (k
    I have a 4 pack, but I’ve had a lot of health crap this year)

Why are you telling people who have reached your goal of a six pack, that you haven’t been able to achieve, how they are wrong and you are right
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can get a flat & hard stomach for sure if you cut way down - but it's rare for someone to have a totally cut-up 6-pack and no muscle elsewhere, no matter how low their bf is. You'll look like a skinny teen who's never picked up a weight in his life.

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    you can build a nice amount of muscle with calisthenics, but you haven't mentioned what kind of calisthenics routine you're doing apart from some push ups and abs. i'd just do full body 3-4 times per week with some ab work maybe twice a week, because even calisthenics movements hit your abs a lot. i know this from experience... did a calisthenics workout with pull ups, dips and rows two weeks ago, no ab work at all, yet my abs were insanely sore the next two days

yes, because compound movements like bench, squat, row and romanian deadlift also hit your abs. then there's the question if you have enough muscle to support cutting down long enough to see abs... the amount of muscle you need isn't that much, but it probably can't be reached by doing very high rep push ups and ab crunches
    M-t-w-t-f
    pushups 3x20
    air squats 3x20
    Situps 5x30 (plank elbow to knee, plank hip dip, crunch elbow to knee, oblique crunch, crunch

35lb dumbbells (the heaviest they had at the store)
    Mon/Wed
    Curls 3x15
    Bench dip 3x20
    1.5 mile run (6.6mph)

Tue/Thurs
    Overhead press 3x15
    Shrugs 3x20

I had to go from 4 sets to 3 sets when I started running about 3 weeks ago. I could definitely use a much heavier weight but I thought this workout plan was enough to keep me from looking like a rail when I finally reach a low body fat %.
    Last edited by Ugobuttertitz; 12-04-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Maybe a full body flex will help.

imgur.com/a/oggGWpB

imgur.com/a/OCBb6HJ
    Last edited by Ugobuttertitz; 12-04-2021 at 08:49 AM.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

imgur.com/a/oggGWpB

imgur.com/a/OCBb6HJ
    haha that second shot is much better. I’d shave the hair on your tits so they don’t look like eyes though
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    M-t-w-t-f
    pushups 3x20
    Situps 5x30 (plank elbow to knee, plank hip dip, crunch elbow to knee, oblique crunch, crunch

35lb dumbbells (the heaviest they had at the store)
    Monday/Thursday
    Curls 3x15
    Bench dip 3x20
    1.5 mile run (6.6mph)

Wednesday/Friday
    Overhead press 3x15
    Shrugs 3x20

I had to go from 4 sets to 3 sets when I started running about 3 weeks ago. I could definitely use a much heavier weight but I thought this workout plan was enough to keep me from looking like a rail when I finally reach a low body fat %.
    you run after you lift

Your routine is wasting your time tbh
    Try this start with the “ 5-Day Beginner Calisthenics Workout”
    https://www.gym-pact.com/calisthenic...henics_Workout
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

imgur.com/a/oggGWpB

imgur.com/a/OCBb6HJ
    I think you think you're a lot more muscular than you actually are - your routine also sounds like you're just convulsing your way through working out. It's your body, so if you want to cut down to 6 ft, 150 lbs, go for it.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    haha that second shot is much better. I’d shave the hair on your tits so they don’t look like eyes though
    I'm waiting to grow that out, don't want receding tit bushes.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I think you think you're a lot more muscular than you actually are - your routine also sounds like you're just convulsing your way through working out. It's your body, so if you want to cut down to 6 ft, 150 lbs, go for it.
    Yes, I move really fast seizure style like Emily rose floating in her bed during an exerciseism. When I do pushups I actually just do a plank and convulse like a man in mid orgasm.

You can get a flat & hard stomach for sure if you cut way down - but it's rare for someone to have a totally cut-up 6-pack and no muscle elsewhere, no matter how low their bf is. You'll look like a skinny teen who's never picked up a weight in his life.
    Saying I'll look like a skinny teen makes me contemplate if I've wasted a year working out. That makes it sound like it's better just to starve out and relax untill I hit low body fat and build muscle from there.

Saying I'll look like a skinny teen makes me contemplate if I've wasted a year working out. That makes it sound like it's better just starve out and relax untill I hit low body fat and build muscle from there.
    you have. Your current routine sucks. Doing thousands of sit ups does nothing.

You should really look at the link I posted…..

And no starving yourself and not lifting is a horrible idea. No one is suggesting that
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    you have. Your current routine sucks. Doing thousands of sit ups does nothing.

You should really look at the link I posted…..

And no starving yourself and not lifting is a horrible idea. No one is suggesting that
    I looked at the link, it's fairly similar. If I've wasted my time working out then it would be equal to not working out and I could have cut way quicker. My main goal right now is to get rid of the truffle shuffler. I'm happy with my routine but maybe I could look for ~80lb dumbbells and lower reps to 5? I really want one set of dumbbells a unchanging routine and just to keep a healthy similar strength into old age.

Keeanu reeves doesn't look like a skinny starving person and his exercise for wick consisted of stretching with work out bands.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I looked at the link, it's fairly similar.
    No, it's not remotely close.

I'm happy with my routine but maybe I could look for ~80lb dumbbells and lower reps to 5? I really want one set of dumbbells a unchanging routine and just to keep a healthy similar strength into old age.
    Unchanging routine means your body won't improve. Sounds like you still think you have muscle.

Keeanu reeves doesn't look like a skinny starving person and his exercise for wick consisted of stretching with work out bands.
    Ignoring all the combat and martial arts training he did, you're absolutely right.

No, it's not remotely close.

Unchanging routine means your body won't improve. Sounds like you still think you have muscle.

Ignoring all the combat and martial arts training he did, you're absolutely right.
    If I don't have the strength to lift 80lb dumbbells and then I become strong enough to lift 80lb dumbbells then I would improve and have more muscle. I'm looking for a baseline and don't care about improving beyond that.

I never said I think I have muscle and with the logic that I have no muscle you are implying that I should quit working out (because it gives no muscle) and focus only on cutting. Because why would I want to cut slowly to retain muscle that "I don't have"?

Saying I'll look like a skinny teen makes me contemplate if I've wasted a year working out. That makes it sound like it's better just to starve out and relax untill I hit low body fat and build muscle from there.
    It's only a waste because of what you're doing. Your only goal is to have a cut up 6-pack, and your routine won't even accomplish that one goal effectively. Focus on improving your whole body with a proper novice routine while cutting, and the abs will come along for the ride. If your workout routine is garbage, then your results will be garbage.

Using Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves as examples of what will work for you is pointless, unless you consider yourself genetically top tier in terms of body and looks. Brad Pitt was lean and cut up when he was young even without working out.

If I don't have the strength to lift 80lb dumbbells and then I become strong enough to lift 80lb dumbbells then I would improve and have more muscle. I'm looking for a baseline and don't care about improving beyond that.

I never said I think I have muscle and with the logic that I have no muscle you are implying that I should quit working out (because it gives no muscle) and focus only on cutting. Because why would I want to cut slowly to retain muscle that "I don't have"?
    I'm saying >>>>your<<<< program builds no muscle. Cutting down to 11-12% bf would take far less than a year unless you were morbidly obese to start, so you're not doing well there either.

It's only a waste because of what you're doing. Your only goal is to have a cut up 6-pack, and your routine won't even accomplish that one goal effectively. Focus on improving your whole body with a proper novice routine while cutting, and the abs will come along for the ride. If your workout routine is garbage, then your results will be garbage.

Using Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves as examples of what will work for you is pointless, unless you consider yourself genetically top tier in terms of body and looks. Brad Pitt was lean and cut up when he was young even without working out.
    If I switch to 80lb+ dumbbells 3x5, and switch the pushups to 2 or 3 days a week with 100lb+ dumbbell bench press would that make my workout more respectable and time worthy? I really just want to have a steady baseline and not look scrawny. Going from 20 reps to 5 sure would be nice.

I'm saying >>>>your<<<< program builds no muscle. Cutting down to 11-12% bf would take far less than a year unless you were morbidly obese to start, so you're not doing well there either.
    I've lost over a pound a week if you read the original post

I've lost over a pound a week if you read the original post
    Decent but slow.

It's clear you're set on your path. I will not comment further.

Decent but slow.

It's clear you're set in your path. I will not comment further.
    I'd try to cut quicker but when I cut below 1800 calories the fatigue when trying to do high reps is extreme. I feel like I could cut way harder if I did heavy weight low reps. I don't have hunger, just fatigue.

I'm not set on my path that's why I'm asking about adding more weight.

If I switch to 80lb+ dumbbells 3x5, and switch the pushups to 2 or 3 days a week with 100lb+ dumbbell bench press would that make my workout more respectable and time worthy? I really just want to have a steady baseline and not look scrawny. Going from 20 reps to 5 sure would be nice.
    Like a said, do a proper novice program. You don't build muscle by doing a "steady baseline" workout where it's the same thing week after week, regardless of the specific "steady" weight or reps you're doing. Good luck!

Like a said, do a proper novice program. You don't build muscle by doing a "steady baseline" workout where it's the same thing week after week, regardless of the specific "steady" weight or reps you're doing. Good luck!
    I don't have a goal to build muscle, only retain strength and become cut. Everyone has said I have not enough muscle to keep from looking toothpicky so it seems doubling the weight that I lift would make a for enough muscle to fix that problem?
    Last edited by Ugobuttertitz; 12-04-2021 at 11:37 AM.

I don't have a goal to build muscle, only retain strength and become cut. Everyone has said I have not enough muscle to keep from looking toothpicky so it seems doubling the weight that I lift would make a for enough muscle to fix that problem?
    Yes, that'll fix it - ignore everything said by me and everyone else above. Good luck uggo butter titz!

Yes, that'll fix it - ignore everything said by me and everyone else above. Good luck uggo butter titz!
    So adding weight to my workout isn't the answer... Just do clapping push ups and flamingo squats, also do less ab work. Solid advice in this thread!

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Brad Pitt has a chitload more muscle on his frame than you do. Sure, you may have some tiny abs under there but you would probably have to cut 30-40 more pounds at least.

And you'll look like this:

qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b2d26d98c03dae5794608b43016a9bc9-lq
    What is that guy, 120lb? My nutz weigh 120. If I lost that much weight I would be a motionless nutsack.

And those twig arms, now you're just being rude.