Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How many pounds till I get cool guy abs

I went from 207(7/18/21) to now 180. I started cardio a week ago and my energy is very low to the point that I'm considering eating at maintenance for a while. But I don't want to quit before I get cool guy abs. I think another 10 pounds? I Don't know if I want to be a 160lb guy but I was chasing a boxer type build anyway.

imgur.com/a/MFTU6Gx
    Imgur.com/a/tXRuTWl
    Last edited by Ugobuttertitz; 12-02-2021 at 03:34 PM.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you take that photo with a potato?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Are you double masked in your profile pic?
    Last edited by Ugobuttertitz; 12-02-2021 at 02:13 PM.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How tall are you? Do you have a better picture. You look skinny with out muscle development

I don’t know if cutting will help cause you might not have anything to cut down to
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    How tall are you? Do you have a better picture. You look skinny with out muscle development

I don’t know if cutting will help cause you might not have anything to cut down to

6ft. there's muscles hiding somewhere under there, I've been doing extensive calisthenics for a year now. It was mostly pushups dips and situps, I just started doing curls but I don't care too much about the arms.
    Last edited by Ugobuttertitz; 12-02-2021 at 03:34 PM.

I just had a hamburger so my tits are larger than usual

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ugobuttertitz View Post
    I just had a hamburger so my tits are larger than usual
    A hamburger's not going to do that.

You don't have much muscle to cut down to.

Get an actual camera.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post

Get an actual camera.
    was gunna say this
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Get an actual camera.
    But it does, my tits automatically shoot out and poke me in the eyes whenever I eat a hamburger. I'm saving up for a real camera, these are just pencil drawings.

I guess what I'm really asking is how much body fat I have and have to loose before abs show. I don't want a bodybuilding physique and I know there are abs neath that fat that will show at 13% bf or whatever % necessary.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool guy abs? You wont. You have no muscle. Abs don't just magically appear out of thin air when you lose some fat. Build up your abs and then diet down. Best to focus on all muscle groups while in a slight calorie surplus.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Cool guy abs? You wont. You have no muscle. Abs don't just magically appear out of thin air when you lose some fat. Build up your abs and then diet down. Best to focus on all muscle groups while in a slight calorie surplus.
    This is where I'm confused, I can feel the ab definition under the fat and I've been doing ab work for a year now while cutting. How could the abs I feel not show when my body fat reaches a certain level? What about abs being made in the kitchen?

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is where I'm confused, I can feel the ab definition under the fat and I've been doing ab work for a year now while cutting. How could the abs I feel not show when my body fat reaches a certain level? What about abs being made in the kitchen?
    Made in the gym and exposed in the kitchen. Guys chase abs when they need to chase overall body development. You build muscle when in a caloric surplus best. Cutting and trying to grow muscle most of the time doesn't happen. Abs are muscles and no different from say a biceps and you don't try to grow biceps while in a calorie deficit and expect much, if any success.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

But it does, my tits automatically shoot out and poke me in the eyes whenever I eat a hamburger. I'm saving up for a real camera, these are just pencil drawings.

I guess what I'm really asking is how much body fat I have and have to loose before abs show. I don't want a bodybuilding physique and I know there are abs neath that fat that will show at 13% bf or whatever % necessary.
    you could weigh 30 lbs less and you still wouldn’t see abs. You won’t see muscle definition, if you don’t have any muscle to start with
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Made in the gym and exposed in the kitchen. Guys chase abs when they need to chase overall body development. You build muscle when in a caloric surplus best. Cutting and trying to grow muscle most of the time doesn't happen. Abs are muscles and no different from say a biceps and you don't try to grow biceps while in a calorie deficit and expect much, if any success.
    I bulked till I could do 80 pushups and 160 situps 5 days a week for a year. I'm happy with that amount of strength and am now looking to cut until my abs show. It's crazy to say that ab definition won't happen if I reach a low bf%. I must be at 18% bf? I just want to know how much longer I will need to cut.

I bulked till I could do 80 pushups and 160 situps 5 days a week for a year. I'm happy with that amount of strength and am now looking to cut until my abs show. It's crazy to say that ab definition won't happen if I reach a low bf%. I must be at 18% bf? I just want to know how much longer I will need to cut.
    Cut and you get what you get nobody can give you a timeframe. Situps and pushups don't mean sheite. You're wasting your time, especially with situps.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

you could weigh 30 lbs less and you still wouldn’t see abs. You won’t see muscle definition, if you don’t have any muscle to start with
    Im curious why you think there's no ab muscle when they can't be seen underneath fat. I could have huge abs and they still would be burried under fat.

Im curious why you think there's no ab muscle when they can't be seen underneath fat. I could have huge abs and they still would be burried under fat.
    well chief then lose the fat and report back later...

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

well chief then lose the fat and report back later...
    Yes, I guess it's not dead set like 'athleanx' saying abs show at a certain amount of body fat. Maybe I can relax my belly and set the fupa on a scale and then I'll know how many lbs/weeks till my stomach fat isn't all jigglinbits.

Yes, I guess it's not dead set like 'athleanx' saying abs show at a certain amount of body fat. Maybe I can relax my belly and set the fupa on a scale and then I'll know how many lbs/weeks till my stomach fat isn't all jigglinbits.
    Hahaha ok man. Digging your vocabulary

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's already been said - but just to reiterate, you don't have the mass to have a 'cool guy' 6 pack.

Being lean doesn't automagically mean you will have a 6 pack. Look at marathon runners, they're in great cardiovascular shape and are usually very lean, but are not bulging with abs and muscles.

I spent the first half of my life doing things the wrong way (like you) - lots of crunches and ab-centric exercises with little full body development. Wasn't until I did a few years of real weightlifting and then cut down until I actually had visible abs. You will likely need to follow a similar path.

And last thing but boxers are usually pretty muscular. They don't get that way doing pushup and sit-ups. They train very intensely.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    It's already been said - but just to reiterate, you don't have the mass to have a 'cool guy' 6 pack.

Being lean doesn't automagically mean you will have a 6 pack. Look at marathon runners, they're in great cardiovascular shape and are usually very lean, but are not bulging with abs and muscles.

I spent the first half of my life doing things the wrong way (like you) - lots of crunches and ab-centric exercises with little full body development. Wasn't until I did a few years of real weightlifting and then cut down until I actually had visible abs. You will likely need to follow a similar path.

And last thing but boxers are usually pretty muscular. They don't get that way doing pushup and sit-ups. They train very intensely.
    I should still cut first thought right? I think my bf% is still too high.

It would be easier to cut if I stopped pushups etc. but it seems the small amount of muscle I have grown would disappear. When I started doing pushups I struggled, now that I can do more wouldn't that imply some muscle growth?

Maybe we have different definitions of cool guy abs? I'm referencing a brad pit fight club type of build.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I should still cut first thought right? I think my bf% is still too high.

It would be easier to cut if I stopped pushups etc. but it seems the small amount of muscle I have grown would disappear. When I started doing pushups I struggled, now that I can do more wouldn't that imply some muscle growth?

Maybe we have different definitions of cool guy abs? I'm referencing a brad pit fight club type of build.
    you still need muscle for that type of build, probably more versatile training than you're currently doing. don't stop training when you cut though... why would you do that or did i misunderstand?

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    35.0 lbs
    300 Forever

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brad Pitt has a chitload more muscle on his frame than you do. Sure, you may have some tiny abs under there but you would probably have to cut 30-40 more pounds at least.

And you'll look like this:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...b43016a9bc9-lq
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with the above. If you're 180lbs now, look at ~150lbs to get down to Fight Club Brad fat levels. And you'd have no muscle to show off.

because, when I look at your frame, your lacking over all muscle. You’re leaner on your shoulders but there are no delts.

You can build muscle at your current weight without a bulk, but you need to be training more effectively. Look at fierce 5 here. Be consistent with the exercises and eat enough protein.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

because, when I look at your frame, your lacking over all muscle. You’re leaner on your shoulders but there are no delts.
    I see this all the time. I once got into an debate with someone who saw no visual difference between a strongman competitor and a contestant on the Biggest Loser. To him, they both look equally muscular.

You can build muscle at your current weight without a bulk, but you need to be training more effectively. Look at fierce 5 here. Be consistent with the exercises and eat enough protein.
    I've been eating 120g of protein but I just switched to 170g. I don't think it will cause muscle growth since I always do the same workout but maybe I'll have more energy?

I've been eating 120g of protein but I just switched to 170g. I don't think it will cause muscle growth since I always do the same workout but maybe I'll have more energy?
    Dude you need a gym membership if you have any hopes of doubling Pitt any time soon.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

120 is pretty low. It could help

But you also need a better lifting routine
    I see this all the time. I once got into an debate with someone who saw no visual difference between a strongman competitor and a contestant on the Biggest Loser. To him, they both look equally muscular.
    ya cause the 6 hours of working out and 1200 calories a day is a great plan for building muscle lol
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew