Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do have alot of muscle on your frame tithead. You'll be the most ripped 140lb 6 foot man there has ever been. Good luck with your abs bud

Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    You do have alot of muscle on your frame tithead. You'll be the most ripped 140lb 6 foot man there has ever been. Good luck with your abs bud
    Great, my 120 pound nuts can have two 10 pound feet.

Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of course given the general opinion I'm going to up the dumbbell weight at least double and keep cutting. Then I'll have the girthy bits to impress you all. Just so surprised I'll look like a twig villain when I'm always burning out on pushups etc.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ugobuttertitz View Post
    What is that guy, 120lb? My nutz weigh 120. If I lost that much weight I would be a motionless nutsack.

And those twig arms, now you're just being rude.
    Thats almost exactly how you would end up looking if you only chase abs.

You're the one who came onto a messageboard seeking guidance, and when you received good advice from people who have achieved what you're after and coached others to achieve what you're after, you decided to argue with them and tell them they're all wrong.

Good luck to you. I'm out.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

You all have helped. I'm going to look at way more weight with 5 reps instead of 20.

That guys arms are about 3 inches round, my arms don't have that much fat so you're insane to pretend my muscle would disappear and my arm would turn into a twig.

Thanks anyway.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ugobuttertitz View Post
    You all have helped. I'm going to look at way more weight with 5 reps instead of 20.

That guys arms are about 3 inches round, my arms don't have that much fat so you're insane to pretend my muscle would disappear and my arm would turn into a twig.

Thanks anyway.
    glad to see you literally listened to no one.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    you are telling everyone they are wrong. Yet the people giving you advice have 6 packs (k
    I have a 4 pack, but I’ve had a lot of health crap this year)

Why are you telling people who have reached your goal of a six pack, that you haven’t been able to achieve, how they are wrong and you are right
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    glad to see you literally listened to no one.
    Lol some people are stubborn.

OP if it were easy to get a 6 pack by just doing sit ups and dieting I'd wager you'd see a lot more random average people walking around with sick abs. It's a full body approach.

And Brad Pitt in fight club was like 6% body fat which is a) not sustainable (he didn't sustain it in real life); and b) was a result of a ridiculously strict training and diet leading up to filming. He had muscle to cut down to, he wasn't just showing off a skinny frame. Basically it's an unrealistic "goal body" because it was too low in body fat to sustain long-term. Generally people only cut down to those extreme levels for a shoot or a contest then go back to "normal."

Also even fit people won't look like that at the same body fat level. Genetics and body shape are not universal. It's okay to be inspired by pop culture, but don't try to look like anybody, just try to be a better version of you.

And to your earlier question, no I wouldn't say you need to keep cutting as a first priority. Follow the advice in this thread, lift progressively heavier, follow a plan, grow muscle all over.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're training like you're a genetic freak with abs that will show with diet and minimal lifting, but the reality is that you're average at best and need to put in the work. Build your muscles with a good total body, upper lower or PPL routine. Sounds like your conditioning sucks too so keep up the cardio.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Lol some people are stubborn.

OP if it were easy to get a 6 pack by just doing sit ups and dieting I'd wager you'd see a lot more random average people walking around with sick abs. It's a full body approach.

And Brad Pitt in fight club was like 6% body fat which is a) not sustainable (he didn't sustain it in real life); and b) was a result of a ridiculously strict training and diet leading up to filming. He had muscle to cut down to, he wasn't just showing off a skinny frame. Basically it's an unrealistic "goal body" because it was too low in body fat to sustain long-term. Generally people only cut down to those extreme levels for a shoot or a contest then go back to "normal."

Also even fit people won't look like that at the same body fat level. Genetics and body shape are not universal. It's okay to be inspired by pop culture, but don't try to look like anybody, just try to be a better version of you.

And to your earlier question, no I wouldn't say you need to keep cutting as a first priority. Follow the advice in this thread, lift progressively heavier, follow a plan, grow muscle all over.
    OP will continue on his current path.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    did you take that photo with a potato?
    Originally Posted by ugobuttertitz View Post
    yes. Are you double masked in your profile pic?
    lel
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)