jackosan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Your Fitness/Personal Training Business Model

Hi, everyone, I do my living as a personal trainer.
    For a long time I was struggling with a problem, how to find clients for my business, until I found a person, who has provided me a set of instructions, how to get a constant flow of clients and helped me implement it. (if you are interested I can share the tutorial with you, pm)
    Now I am getting my clients on almost autopilot and it is unusual for me- that I am getting crowds of clients, and now I am facing a problem, what is next?
    Would be interesting to know your point of view, what would you advice if you would get enormous flow of clients
    What should be next step of business grow/scale?
    Thanx in advance
    Last edited by jackosan; 12-02-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not posting publically likely means payment based site or commision site at best.

Yes, there are websites that connect students and tutors. Or you can let a gym take a cut and give you clients. It's a cut either way.

The advantage of online referrals is there is a chance they might pay you more than your gym does. So more options.

In the tutoring industry, sites charge students $100 per hour and then pay tutor $15. When I found out how much clients paid vs what I was, I was demoralized. Still more than the $10 per hour my school pays tutors. Or go get your own and make $40.