desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In my day, string cheese was stringier!

When I was a kid, we had REAL string cheese! You could flick the corners and get nice full length strings to peel off perfectly and could even challenge yourself to split these strings further. Not this crappy sorry excuse for “string” cheese that they sell nowadays. Not sure why they can no longer make real string cheese anymore. I have bought several brands recently and none of it is string cheese. Its more like, “cylinders of cheese that you can peel some random shaped shards off of”
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023