Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugobuttertitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If I reduce pushups will my tits sag?

I've been doing 80 pushups 5 days a week for a year. Im loosing energy 4 months into my cut and am contemplating m-w-f pushup days but am worried I might get tit flab sag.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol... training chest even only twice a week is sufficient, but you can do m/w/f too. it's not like you're going to get "tit flab sag" by slightly reducing your already high chest training frequency

remember to train other muscle groups too (i think you're doing this already)

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have no access to a gym or proper weights, pushups are great. But if you're really concerned about the shape of your boobs you will get better stimulus for muscle growth from working with weights or somehow progressively overloading your chest (and other muscles). And if you've been cutting, your intensity has probably gone down with your body weight (less mass to "push up"). Dips are another excellent bodyweight move for chest/tris/shoulders.

But in terms of frequency, twice/week is sufficient as posted above.