jyotipurba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Fat Burners & Burning Diarrhea

So I just started a coaching program with a trainer. And she wants you to take Oxyshred along with L Carnitine 3000 (liquid)

It’s been a 1.5 weeks I’ve been using these supplements Religiously

And I know OXY shreds states that one of the side effects is diarrhea. But it is like never ending after my second dose of oxy shred I feel like my body is destroyed

The amount of times I have to go to the washroom for short diarrhoea episodes that leave a very bad burning sensation that doesn’t go away for hours

My question to you all is is this normal for fat burners? Will it eventually adjust to my body? And is there anything I can do to not have these effects as bad as they are?

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you waste your money with these burners …. Also it seems it affects your health! Only supplement similar to a burner I have tried is https://eu.shop.bodybuilding.com/pro...d=EVLEU5170007 and did not have any side effects, stomach issues etc! Cardio with proper diet will do the job just fine.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is there forskolin in it? If so then it might get a little less intense but it's user dependent
    My secret? Texting between sets.

jyotipurba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Is there forskolin in it? If so then it might get a little less intense but it's user dependent
    i Do not see that in the ingredients list, I drink so much water, I have brown rice and potato's in my diet too but its killing me man

FULL BREAKDOWN OF INGREDIENTS

FAT BURNING MATRIX (2003 MG)

Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract (60% Hydroxycitric Acid), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Grapefruit Seed Extract 4:1, Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Mangifera Indica Seed Extract, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein), Guggul Extract Powder, Chromium Picolinate

IMMUNITY BOOSTER & PREBIOTIC COMPLEX (625 MG)

L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

MOOD ENHANCER MATRIX (851 MG)

L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (Huperzine A)

FULL B VITAMIN SPECTRUM (24.59 MG)

Niacinamide (Niacin), Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)

FLAVOR-SPECIFIC INGREDIENTS

Guava Paradise: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, Turmeric (Color)

Passionfruit: Natural Flavor, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Turmeric (Color)

Wild Melon: Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Turmeric (Color), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder (Color)

Pink Grapefruit: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Beet Juice Powder (Color)

Kiwi Strawberry: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract (Color), Turmeric (Color)

Mango: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, DL-Malic Acid, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Turmeric (Color)

Cosmic Blast: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, DL-Malic Acid

Gummy Snake: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beta-Carotene (Color)

Bahama Breeze: DL-Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Maltodextrin, Beta-Carotene (Color).

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need a fat burner or l-carnitine for any fitness plan.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jyotipurba View Post
    i Do not see that in the ingredients list, I drink so much water, I have brown rice and potato's in my diet too but its killing me man

Inulin Fiber,

I'm guessing it's this
    My secret? Texting between sets.

ERP0432 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No it's not normal.

Your very likely allergic to some component. Thats the exact type of reaction you would get. Especially the burn in your piping that lasts hours. As well as the gut and body destroyed feeling.

Whatever your reacting to may not be an ingredient on the label. It can be from an element or a chemical that your not going to see on an ingredient label.

Stop taking it. You don't need to blow out your guts and feel like crap to lose weight.
    Last edited by ERP0432; 12-03-2021 at 09:36 AM.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drink some caffeine and get some bronkaid if you want a fat burner.

Otherwise, just eat fewer calories that you burn.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST