fitnessrichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Tennis Elbow Post Recovery Tenderness & Rehab

So guys, after suffering from Tennis Elbow for 3 long years, I saw some folks using a supplement, whose contents were similar to GNC Triflex. Now although triflex is not directly related to muscles, its intake did help me a lot, in conjunction with the physiotherapy.

Now I have been working with lightweight (below or sometimes max up to 10 kg on biceps) since 3 months. However, lately I am feeling that the old tendor points on my extensor muscle easily get flared up every now and then during the workout, I have reduced the intensity and weight a little.

My physio doc says, it is better to continue with the workout and boxing (lightweight of course), although few other exercises and shockwave therapy is also going on 2-3 times a week. I do forearm exercises regularly, although I have reduced thhe weight and intensity lately.

Do you think anything else, a supplement, or exercise or something else might help with the forearm tenderness? I have L-Arginine, Omega3, whey, mass gainer, triflex, glutamine and multivitamins handy, although i intake whey, triflex, glutamine & multivitamins on a daily basis, the first 3 of which are of gnc. All other supplements are of cheaper origins.

(before the injury i only used to intake whey & pre-workout)

How can I help with the forearm pain?

Update: The doctor says, it is probably Radial Tunnel Syndrome. Anyone having any experience?
    Last edited by fitnessrichie; 12-03-2021 at 06:14 AM.

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fitnessrichie View Post
    So guys, after suffering from Tennis Elbow for 3 long years, I saw some folks using a supplement, whose contents were similar to GNC Triflex. Now although triflex is not directly related to muscles, its intake did help me a lot, in conjunction with the physiotherapy.

Now I have been working with lightweight (below or sometimes max up to 10 kg on biceps) since 3 months. However, lately I am feeling that the old tendor points on my extensor muscle easily get flared up every now and then during the workout, I have reduced the intensity and weight a little.

My physio doc says, it is better to continue with the workout and boxing (lightweight of course), although few other exercises and shockwave therapy is also going on 2-3 times a week. I do forearm exercises regularly, although I have reduced thhe weight and intensity lately.

Do you think anything else, a supplement, or exercise or something else might help with the forearm tenderness? I have L-Arginine, Omega3, whey, mass gainer, triflex, glutamine and multivitamins handy, although i intake whey, triflex, glutamine & multivitamins on a daily basis, the first 3 of which are of gnc. All other supplements are of cheaper origins.

(before the injury i only used to intake whey & pre-workout)

How can I help with the forearm pain?
    Only eccentric exercises with 3-5 seconds of each rep - low weight + massages + stretches and in one week u should feel much much better.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can only say I had a tendon sheath bulge up. The doc said it would likely go away on its own. It did in a month or so.

I also read that with tendonitis, there are micro tears that must reconnect and heal a bit for 2 weeks before you can start with the range of motion and exercise. Without a zoomed in micro MRI of your issue, I don't know if that is what is going on.

I don't see how boxing won't hurt it more. I would stop using it till the pain leaves, and then do light stretches for a week and then light weights and build gradually.

The problem with tendon issues is it might be minor and all this mjght be overkill and a waste of time. Or it might be not so minor, and failing to use that approach could keep it from healing. If it has been bothering you a long time, I'd take the slow approach.

As for supplements, boswellia is better for longterm use than aspirin is. Glucosamine and chondroitin are probably better.

Also, tendons are made mostly from glycine and proline, which whey protein is low in.

Manganese and vitamim C are good for healing and laying new collagen.