LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ecto and growing Forearms

I’ve got one of those Ectomorph sort of like body types, long thin legs and arms, over 6ft etc. Started the Gym journey only 12 months ago and while we have seen good progress in many areas, obviously weight gain in many areas which is great, But what stands out is the wafer thin forearms, its not really in proportion with the rest of the body. Makes me look thinner compared to what I weigh, I am 175lbs.

So my question is, most productive ways to increase the size of forearms? I’m currently on a 4 day split, Back/Shoulder/Chest/Leg so inserting into the routine shouldn’t be a problem. What has best worked for other members in terms of actually seeing size growth? I have read many pieces however many seem to struggle to actually record the arm growth.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    175lbs at over 6 foot is still skinny. I'm 198lbs at 6 foot 2 and I'm still skinny. Keep bulking on a balanced routine. I've got the skinny wrists aswell and all you can do is build muscle all over. Forearms will grow with your increased weights you're lifting

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A wrist roller would be a good investment, you can work both sides of the forearm, as well as a few other muscles at the same time. Cheap and effective.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LMBB14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks I got one from Amazon for not a lot indeed. Will throw that into one of the days, I assume shoulder day?

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tim Belknap…..that was the guy I wanted to be like when it came to forearms…

Spent years chasing it…
    I’d do drop sets of reverse curls (cable)
    Wrist curls
    Reverse wrist curls
    Grippers too and the ole roll it up the rope…

Finally gave up….got bigger forearms from doing heavy lifting in the 4-6 rep range.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

I got it delivered this week, you can definitely feel the burn with the wrist roller.

I guess will measure the forearm come back in 6 months see if there is much improvement.

SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SepzorR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is just general advice but alot of people have skinny forearms when starting out. 12 months is not a time where you will get big at 6ft+ for most people.
    You have a gift in being tall and if I was 6ft+ I would literally be a freak. However getting bigger forearms takes time and you get there by becoming bigger overall.
    Don't expect a quick fix and expect atleast 3 years of total training years to get big forearms.

These are just my standards and it's probably because I've lifted for such a long time.

Originally Posted by SepzorR View Post
    This is just general advice but alot of people have skinny forearms when starting out. 12 months is not a time where you will get big at 6ft+ for most people.
    You have a gift in being tall and if I was 6ft+ I would literally be a freak. However getting bigger forearms takes time and you get there by becoming bigger overall.
    Don't expect a quick fix and expect atleast 3 years of total training years to get big forearms.

These are just my standards and it's probably because I've lifted for such a long time.
    Most certainly is a 3 year journey, I’ve met a few at the Gym in similar circumstances (tall/skinny/low weight) who sort of just expect it to happen in a few months. Which is why I think so many beginners drop off/lose interest. Not everyone has the same level of patience. I’m only a third of the way through at the moment however really looking forward to challenging this body type and pushing it over the next 2 years.