mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Well I Made IT..mikieson is 50 Today!

Good walk this morning. I give everyone a complete outline of myself. The good,the bad..Its all in here. From depression,to my back issues,to my shoulder issues. AND my struggles to even jog 1/4 mile last year to jogging a full mile this year. I discuss my saying "GET UP,GET OUT,GET RAD and DO IT TO IT" and my plans to get my brand of shirts out there.. You want to know who I am and what has made me,...me?..Here ya go and all in my BIG 50th BDAY WALK n TALK!!! INSPIRE! GET UP,GET OUT,GET RAD and DO IT TO IT!!

!!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Good walk this morning. I give everyone a complete outline of myself. The good,the bad..Its all in here. From depression,to my back issues,to my shoulder issues. AND my struggles to even jog 1/4 mile last year to jogging a full mile this year. I discuss my saying "GET UP,GET OUT,GET RAD and DO IT TO IT" and my plans to get my brand of shirts out there.. You want to know who I am and what has made me,...me?..Here ya go and all in my BIG 50th BDAY WALK n TALK!!! INSPIRE! GET UP,GET OUT,GET RAD and DO IT TO IT!!

Happy Bday Mikie!! you might want to to drop this in the OV35 Misc
    On the list for Bannukah