doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

****ed up my diet

I’m on a lean bulk, aiming to gain half a pound per week until I reach 175 (@5 ft 6). I visited my parents for a week over thanksgiving and ended up overdoing it multiple days in a row. When I got back I felt and looked like **** and decided to fast for a day. Even the day after the fast (yesterday) I didn’t feel hungry so I hardly ate anything other than protein. This morning I woke up at 166.2, which is 4 lbs heavier than when I left to visit my parents.

The fat I gained is noticeable to me, but I still look quite lean, abs and obliques are definitely visible.

Would it be wise of me to do a 3 week mini cut and get back to where I was pre-thanksgiving, or should I just move on and continue with my lean bulk.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chill man, you may even lose some of that bloat in the next few days. even if you don't, i wouldn't bother with a mini cut since it's going to take like 2 weeks for your body to go into "cut mode" anyway

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shockingly, most obese people didn’t get that way in 2 short days.
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Shockingly, most obese people didn’t get that way in 2 short days.
    no they just magically develop a hormonal disorder randomly over night
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    no they just magically develop a hormonal disorder randomly over night
    This. & we all know at least someone who did the opposite & went from obese to stage lean because they had to fast for a medical procedure or had the stomach flu for a day or two.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    This. & we all know at least someone who did the opposite & went from obese to stage lean because they had to fast for a medical procedure or had the stomach flu for a day or two.
    or the developed celiacs and cut out gluten for 2 weeks hahaha I’m dying over here. Reps on recharge
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew