Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Afo3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best chest supported rows? EliteFTS Signature Row feedback?

Hi all -

I've always wanted a chest supported row and with EliteFTS having a bit of a sale I'm considering pulling the trigger on their Signature Chest Supported Row. That said, I've never used it so wondering if anyone else has?

So far the TKStar BBZ is my all time favorite piece for this but I'm not looking to pull the trigger on such a big ticket item yet.

I've also used the Watson Animal Chest Supported Row and thought it was pretty great.

Any others I should consider or any feedback on the EliteFTS one?

Thanks!

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe not an option but I have a functional trainer and set up an incline bunch to 90 degrees and use this to do chest-supported rows. I put weights down on the bench to keep it from moving. Something to consider trying if you can as you may find you won't need a separate piece to do it.

gabex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Afo3 View Post
    Hi all -

I've always wanted a chest supported row and with EliteFTS having a bit of a sale I'm considering pulling the trigger on their Signature Chest Supported Row. That said, I've never used it so wondering if anyone else has?

So far the TKStar BBZ is my all time favorite piece for this but I'm not looking to pull the trigger on such a big ticket item yet.

I've also used the Watson Animal Chest Supported Row and thought it was pretty great.

Any others I should consider or any feedback on the EliteFTS one?

Thanks!
    I've used (a lot) the Chest Supported Row (not signature) and really like it. I'm not sure the Signature version is worth 2x the price. General feedback: shipping from EliteFTS sucks. It's overpriced, and ships UPS freight, with subpar packaging.

I have the Fray Fitness T-bar Row. Won it on an Instagram contest/giveaway. I like it. Not as nice as the EliteFTs, but gets the job done for a fraction of the price.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like a good design, but I'm always weary of anything Elite FTS puts out - and even more weary of EFTS getting it to me without major damage.