paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Contraindications for medications

I see commercials on television for various medications used to treat or prevent various ailments. Things like high blood pressure, shingles, migraines, depression, etc. At the end of the ad there is always the disclaimers that says "Don't take xxx if you have blah, blah, blah..." and they list out a thing of pre-existing conditions that would conflict with the medication. One of the pre-existing things they say is "Don't take xxx if you are breast feeding".

These medications are for adults. Why are some adults still breast feeding? I don't understand it. I would think they would be out of that stage by 12 months.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't need to breastfeed. I just want to.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100)
    One possibility is if you take the drug, it may be passed onto a child who is drinking your breast milk

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I see commercials on television for various medications used to treat or prevent various ailments. Things like high blood pressure, shingles, migraines, depression, etc. At the end of the ad there is always the disclaimers that says "Don't take xxx if you have blah, blah, blah..." and they list out a thing of pre-existing conditions that would conflict with the medication. One of the pre-existing things they say is "Don't take xxx if you are breast feeding".

These medications are for adults. Why are some adults still breast feeding? I don't understand it. I would think they would be out of that stage by 12 months.
    I watched a show where some ladies had a condition where they wanted to keep breastfeeding their kids. Some were 6-8 years old. I guess those kids shouldn’t take that medicine.
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't really get it. Maternal age and adulthood overlap by like 20 years.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    The disclaimer in the medical advertisement is implying that some adults get their nutrition by breast feeding. It may not be from a maternal link, it could be from someone that is not in their genetic pool.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Maybe in your country stuff like that might be “normal”, but here in the States you would get all kinds of stares and people calling the police if you tried to pull something like that in public.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Maybe in your country stuff like that might be “normal”, but here in the States you would get all kinds of stares and people calling the police if you tried to pull something like that in public.
    I knew a guy that got his wife's daughter pregnant. She was in high school. My dog didn't like the guy before the events happened.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For bodybuilding purposes I wouldn't go the breast milk route; it's low in protein. Turns out when babies are given higher protein formulas they have an increased risk of obesity. It's not completely clear why. We know from adult studies that increased lean body mass can drive increased caloric consumption; perhaps in babies if they get increased lean body mass from the protein they consume more calories and put on too much adipose tissue.

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    For bodybuilding purposes I wouldn't go the breast milk route; it's low in protein. Turns out when babies are given higher protein formulas they have an increased risk of obesity. It's not completely clear why. We know from adult studies that increased lean body mass can drive increased caloric consumption; perhaps in babies if they get increased lean body mass from the protein they consume more calories and put on too much adipose tissue.
    Proof that too much protein makes you fat. Rumor initiated.

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    For bodybuilding purposes I wouldn't go the breast milk route.
    What about for entertainment purposes?

What about for entertainment purposes?
    Bull milk

Today I filled out some paperwork for a booster shot for that virus. See question #10. Boom. There it is again. Breastfeeding.

As a side note, the only injection site listed on the form is L or R deltoid. Nut region is not an option, and I have no problem with that. I don't want some unfamiliar woman jabbing me in the testicles with a needle.

vax.jpg

Today I filled out some paperwork for a booster shot for that virus. See question #10. Boom. There it is again. Breastfeeding.

As a side note, the only injection site listed on the form is L or R deltoid. Nut region is not an option, and I have no problem with that. I don't want some unfamiliar woman jabbing me in the testicles with a needle.

Attachment 9377363
    Just put no,but interested