Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question T booster or multivitamin

Ass the title says should I go t booster(Now testojack series) or should I invest in good multivitamin? I'm 24 yrs old, and would like to hear ur experiences with t boosters and with multi..

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A multivitamin is generally not needed if you are consuming a variety of foods/fruits/vegetables. That said, there is no evidence a low dose multivitamin is harmful.

I am very skeptical that any natural product will significantly impact one's testosterone.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you want a testosterone booster that actually works, you'll need to take actual testosterone - and it is not natural

Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    A multivitamin is generally not needed if you are consuming a variety of foods/fruits/vegetables. That said, there is no evidence a low dose multivitamin is harmful.

I am very skeptical that any natural product will significantly impact one's testosterone.
    I mean I don't get nearly enough vitamins I don't eat vegetables(great great mistake) I do eat fruits a lot and also the multi has iodine, iron which I'm 99% sure I'm deficit cause I feel tired and have cold hands(I git bloodwork 2 times it was OK both times) and it has some other vitamins I'm deficient in,but I'm well educated to know that when it comes building muscle it's all about the big T

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    if you want a testosterone booster that actually works, you'll need to take actual testosterone - and it is not natural
    I read about long Jack or tongkat ali and some users even done a bloodwork and it increases the T but not to the point where u will feel like supermam, so I don't know is it worth to try or save my money on food and multi

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can take the multi if you wish. If your blood work is normal then your iron should be fine if it was checked.

Here's a review on dietary manipulations and their impact on testosterone: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/10/3375 In short nothing works well. If there was a legal safe way to increase testosterone substantially then I'm fairly confident it would be widely publicized.

Thanks for that article then I will buy a multi and save my money for more food or some pwo, also I think sleep is very underrated when it comes to increasing T, no one talks about it but I've noticed the difference between 6 and 8 hrs sleep is massive for me also going early to bed Is a game changer(for me)

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you’re worried about testosterone, have a blood panel done. If you’re in normal range, don’t ever think about it again.

As far as multivitamins go, Pure encapsulations O.N.E. Is hard to beat.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    If you’re worried about testosterone, have a blood panel done. If you’re in normal range, don’t ever think about it again.

As far as multivitamins go, Pure encapsulations O.N.E. Is hard to beat.
    I asked my doc the same thing could I get a T check done and she said here in my city no one does such things(I don't live in USA I'm from small European country) and searched online for some tests they send u over so u can check urself but I don't know how valid is that, about the multi I just ordered nows active men multi, but I see the one that u suggested is good and price is not that high like with others(especially in my country)

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darkseidd21 View Post
    I asked my doc the same thing could I get a T check done and she said here in my city no one does such things(I don't live in USA I'm from small European country) and searched online for some tests they send u over so u can check urself but I don't know how valid is that, about the multi I just ordered nows active men multi, but I see the one that u suggested is good and price is not that high like with others(especially in my country)
    I like the Pure ONE because it is only one pill with a meal.

I’d check Amazon or something for T test and look up reviews. It will get you in the ballpark of what your T levels are.

Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    Seriously now, it looks good.
    - good amount of zinc and it's not oxide
    - good amound of D3
    - 1 mg boron
    No idea what 25 mg of choline would do, they should have added a 0 after.
    Decent amount of CoQ10 too, so I don’t need a supplement, since the rest comes from food. I eat plenty of eggs and meat so K2 is covered as well.

Yeah it’s great. I supplement that with 200g magnesium glycinate chelate, 10mg PQQ and Carlson fish oil.
    Last edited by BeginnerGainz; 11-28-2021 at 11:23 AM.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just but a cheap multi and fish oil. I've read the studies of the choline, natty test boosters, it all waste of money.
    They should legally shut down anybody trying to sell this crap.

The choline study I think required daily intake of an absurd amount to be feasible. Like downing a bottle a day.

Originally Posted by Rsurf72 View Post
    Just but a cheap multi and fish oil. I've read the studies of the choline, natty test boosters, it all waste of money.

The choline study I think required daily intake of an absurd amount to be feasible. Like downing a bottle a day.
    I also read that but the study about tongkat ali seemed very legit so I asked about that cause I've never used any t booster

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rsurf72 View Post

Unfortunately, there is no law against selling snake oil. In fact, at least here in the United States, I've heard that these companies are all based in Utah because it's the only state that allows them to say "patented ingredients" and market it however they want.

I remember there was a lawsuit against a similar product about 10 or 15 years ago because of false advertising (a lot of you guys will probably remember the commercials), but I think it just made these companies more careful in the wording of their advertisements.

Til then, caveat emptor.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100)
    If your main goal is increasing muscle mass then go for T-booster, however it may not have the desired effect so spent time looking for a good T-booster

Originally Posted by GabrielDorsi View Post
    If your main goal is increasing muscle mass then go for T-booster, however it may not have the desired effect so spent time looking for a good T-booster
    Yea is primarily increasing muscle mass and T while keeping estrogen in check.. I found some good products not t booster but t support FERODROX and Alpha JYM, bot same price similar ingredients