Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ruhappy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by warriors View Post
    whats a good sunless tanning lotion that wont turn me orange like an oompa loompa
    That totally sucks. i've experienced turning orange because of cheap knock offs from stores. i suggest that you get a tanning lotion that's of high quality. just don't mind the price. what's important is that you won't be a laughing stock. right?

brandistans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sunless tanning

If your in the Sacramento area and you have a competition coming up you can contact Brandismobilespraytans.com. Best tan in Sacramento.

jackdill3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In today's life 80% of the people is vary aware of their skin, but rest 20% should also be aware cause increasing pollution becomes a dangerous factor against our skin. So European Peau d'or company researched a long on this and then made high tech tanning
    with the latest in skincare. The products of this brand is fully trust able and dont have any side effects.... So i usually prefer Peaudor's Tanning Lotion..

jackdill3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Hmmm….sunless tanning is the ‘in thing’. You get the tan of your choice without burning yourself in the scorching sun! Why don’t you try Peau d’or’s Sexy Confidence Indoor tanning lotion? It gives you instant bronzing power and the active antioxidants in it will make your skin golden brown. I’ve been trying this product for sometime now and the results are excellent!!!"

lisamelia6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love million dollar tan. I use their cabana tan extreme lotion and get spray tanned at a salon in costa mesa and they use the tan icon spray. It doesn't smell at all and it gives me a natural color that never looks orange. Mystic's color never looked good on my skin tone but finally I found something that works for my combination skin and makes me look amazing!

123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice!

NoahOliver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can try high quality lotion or spray tan equipment by sunlessandbeauty . Their solutions are consistently ranked amongst the best spray tanning products which gives natural golden look

Jen9696 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Tanning Lotion Gets You The Darkest ?

If you are a beginner in the tanning world and curious to know what tanning lotion gets you the darkest? You should experience Millennium Solid Black Tanning Lotion. Powerful silicon bronzer and advanced tanning lotion features help you to achieve the darkest tan ever.