Tyk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When should I start my cut?

Hey guys. I have been training for about two years now and under all that time I have been trying to be in a calorie surplus. The eating part has been pretty inconsistent the first year and it wasn't until the start of summer this year that I really have taken my diet seriously. The diet I have been going after is a calorie surplus with a total of about 3800 calories per day (40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat). Right now I weigh 86kg (190 pounds), 183cm tall (6'0) and have a BF% of around 18-20% (BF% was measured with a home scale so I really don't know how accurate the numbers are.) My goal is to cut the fat until I have pretty decent abs and to look aesthetic for summer next year. The problem is that I don't know when I should start and for how long I should cut or if I should keep on bulking for a bigger physique. I have heard that it's really unnescesary to bulk over 20% BF because it will take a long time to get rid of the excess fat. I would really appreciate the help if someone could answer these questions. There's also some pictures of current physique to give a better idea of what I have to work with. Thanks guys!
    Attached Images

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is some pretty good progress! imo you can bulk for a little while or start cutting now. i hate to say this, but i think the scale was right for once. well, even a broken clock is right twice a day...

protip: no need to do macro percentages as they just overcomplicate stuff for no reason, you don't need like 300 grams of protein per day. just do a minimum of 0.7g of protein & 0.4g of fat per pound of bodyweight