Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO. ^^^^

Speaking of TOOL, I see them in concert next month.
    Rising up against the Clown 🤡 World

Just call me Dusty

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    He's in the Air Force and bisexual?! Wow.

I knew a real smart strapping young man, he went into the Air Force and ever since he went in there he "thinks he's gay".

I don't believe in compatibility, I think opposites have stronger relationships.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I knew a real smart strapping young man, he went into the Air Force and ever since he went in there he "thinks he's gay".

I don't believe in compatibility, I think opposites have stronger relationships.
    Haha! Dude, if there's reincarnation and u get the choice of what to come back as, can u promise me here and now it will be someone/thing chill and mellow.

and opposites are often compatible. That's the whole ying yang kung fung shoe thing! Dude, u are fighting against your true nature as a zen hippy chillax meister! Embrace your inner hippy and zen flow your way to massive gainz!

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Haha! Dude, if there's reincarnation and u get the choice of what to come back as, can u promise me here and now it will be someone/thing chill and mellow.

Embrace your inner hippy and zen flow your way to massive gainz!
    Actually been there done that, I was a daily pot smoker Sean Penn burnout from age 13 to 17. In 11th grade I had a brillant idea, fail English class then take two English classes my senior year. I also took a bunch of classes my senior year I didn't need credits for and did my homework in those classes (my senior year I cut back on the weed).

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Yeah Gen Z kids “think they’re gay” and then change their mind the next week. Sigh.

Just call me Dusty

Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've not used online dating in almost 10 years. It bothers me how there are so many political planks you have to match with people on or they throw a fit. Dating is an interrogation instead of fun.

One of my friends says he is 80% straight and does not want our friendship getting awkward, but that something about hot tubs just gets him all worked up.

Another friend of mine says it is way easier for him to get sex with men than with women, even overweight women.

I've also seen people date people way thicker than I would go for.
    Novice lifter who sticks to the basics 3x per week but likes to theorize about improvements while recovering.

Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    I've not used online dating in almost 10 years. It bothers me how there are so many political planks you have to match with people on or they throw a fit. Dating is an interrogation instead of fun.

One of my friends says he is 80% straight and does not want our friendship getting awkward, but that something about hot tubs just gets him all worked up.

Another friend of mine says it is way easier for him to get sex with men than with women, even overweight women.

I've also seen people date people way thicker than I would go for.
    Yeah many profiles say “BLM” or “Swipe Left if you voted for Trump”. I live in a very liberal area and I’ve had men argue with me right off the bat as my profile says Moderate.

Miscers post that overweight women get Chads.

Just call me Dusty

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sigh. I live in California.

Most of my matches say that they're Liberal and Atheist. It is really hard to seriously date here as my profile says Christian and Moderate and men my age will argue with me right away about my beliefs. The guys who are young and looking for sex don't care.

For my US bb.com friends, Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm working hard with my new nutritionist and therapist to do well nutritionally today and not overeat, as lately I tend to restrict and skip meals and then I'm starving by nighttime after months of eating 800-1200 calories a day. I've had an eating disorder for 20+ years, from anorexia to bulimia to binge eating. So far I followed my new nutritionist's advice to at least get a cheese stick in this morning for breakfast. I have zero appetite for breakfast. I will have a lunch that's high in protein since I won't get too much protein tonight, as I don't eat turkey.

Are you male or female?
    Last edited by eomrat; 12-06-2021 at 07:26 AM.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Are you male ot female?
    Did you just assume his / her gender?
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

Are you male or female?
    Female, but my account has a male name. Luckily I'm a she

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Did you just assume his / her gender?
    LOL at the Pronoun Perverts as my Dad calls them.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

LMAO classic!

Just call me Dusty

This 29 year old on Bumble is literally begging me to come to his house and go in the jacuzzi to watch an 80s movie. I told him that I don’t even know him so no. Then he said that he’s hopeless with women.

I told him to take things slowly with women and he said that doesn’t work, either, as the texts decrease in frequency and then they ghost him.

Now he’s texting me again to go in the jacuzzi. I told him no.

Just call me Dusty

went to SantaCon but there it was just drunk men who just wanted to grope and could barely talk to you. So much for meeting a guy there. Then a couple of guys from dating apps saw my Snap stories and said they wanted to hangout but they were far away!

It was SO much fun to party with hundreds of Santas on a sunny day

Just call me Dusty

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How come I don't know who you are and you are in the OV35, I know almost everyone in the OV35.
    On the list for Bannukah

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    How come I don't know who you are and you are in the OV35, I know almost everyone in the OV35.
    Count yourself lucky on this one.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

You’re repped me before. I used to mostly post in the main Misc. and RH but some of them have been mean lately. Most of the men here are much nicer, except for the poster above.

Just call me Dusty

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Count yourself lucky on this one.
    Now I am curious as to why.

You’re repped me before. I used to mostly post in the main Misc. and RH but some of them have been mean lately. Most of the men here are much nicer, except for the poster above.
    I very rarely use the rep system unless I feel the person post something worth repping or simply repping back if someone reps me.

Why would men (men not boys) be mean to you, that's odd most men hawk over women unless of course she herself causes it.
    On the list for Bannukah

Now I am curious as to why.

I very rarely use the rep system unless I feel the person post something worth repping or simply repping back if someone reps me.

Why would men (men not boys) be mean to you, that's odd most men hawk over women unless of course she herself causes it.
    The Misc. has a lot of incels who are angry with women. They don't like SilenceSpeaks or me because we are 50 years old and attract hot men who are in their 20s and have posted screen shots when they don't believe us. It makes them angry that they are in their early twenties and can't attract the hot women they want.

But it also means loneliness for those of us who date young as they mostly want sex and we want companionship. It's really hard to find an older companion when you're 50. I've dated a few and they have had bitterness towards ex-wives with their money (understandably), alcoholism, or just plain set in their ways and play CNN all day or something that annoys me, as I'm also set in my ways Dating is rough over 40, unless you just want casual sex.

But then in private the main Miscers will message me and send cawk pics, which is also annoying. But if they do that publically on the main Misc. they'll be negged for being white knights.

Just call me Dusty

The Misc. has a lot of incels who are angry with women. They don't like SilenceSpeaks or me because we are 50 years old and attract hot men who are in their 20s and have posted screen shots when they don't believe us. It makes them angry that they are in their early twenties and can't attract the hot women they want.

But it also means loneliness for those of us who date young as they mostly want sex and we want companionship. It's really hard to find an older companion when you're 50. I've dated a few and they have had bitterness towards ex-wives with their money (understandably), alcoholism, or just plain set in their ways and play CNN all day or something that annoys me, as I'm also set in my ways Dating is rough over 40, unless you just want casual sex.

But then in private the main Miscers will message me and send cawk pics, which is also annoying. But if they do that publically on the main Misc. they'll be negged for being white knights.
    Sorry but this doesn't make any sense you are saying you are in your 50, attract hot young men and other men hate you for that??? What man would be upset at that?
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry but this doesn't make any sense you are saying you are in your 50, attract hot young men and other men hate you for that??? What man would be upset at that?
    We are talking about people who have no social skills whatsoever, have never gotten any attention from any women. Can you imagine what that would do to you if you were rejected every single day of your life by every single woman you ever meet or just be invisible?

So now when we (as women) get old and invisible, it's like they get pleasure from another person's misfortune (as in this case women getting old and invisible). However, we still get access to sex from anyone we want. So it's not fair. It's so frikkin unfair

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    We are talking about people who have no social skills whatsoever, have never gotten any attention from any women. Can you imagine what that would do to you if you were rejected every single day of your life by every single woman you ever meet or just be invisible?

So now when we (as women) get old and invisible, it's like they get pleasure from another person's misfortune (as in this case women getting old and invisible). However, we still get access to sex from anyone we want. So it's not fair. It's so frikkin unfair
    Casa nailed it. The Miscers make threads about how women lose their glow and they are invisible at age 25, so it angers them that women who are 50 can get whomever we want for sex. But most women want more than just sex, myself included. I get pretty lonely, even with a lot of female friends.

Just call me Dusty

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Casa nailed it. The Miscers make threads about how women lose their glow and they are invisible at age 25, so it angers them that women who are 50 can get whomever we want for sex. But most women want more than just sex, myself included. I get pretty lonely, even with a lot of female friends.
    If you're lonely, have you considered adopting goats? Goats are awesome. I love goats (but not the middle eastern way).

Also, thanks for confirming that you are biological female. I'm sure many men here thought "Hmmm. Dustin is a dood name. But the pic shows a short skirt. Hopefully there's no penor there playing hide and seek." But now it's settled. Dustin is FEMALE. And the men can now breathe a sigh of relief.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Lol! So much truth.

Just call me Dusty

If you're lonely, have you considered adopting goats? Goats are awesome. I love goats (but not the middle eastern way).

Also, thanks for confirming that you are biological female. I'm sure many men here thought "Hmmm. Dustin is a dood name. But the pic shows a short skirt. Hopefully there's no penor there playing hide and seek." But now it's settled. Dustin is FEMALE. And the men can now breathe a sigh of relief.

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

I signed up for a volunteer activity to have goats eat the brush that could catch fire in California. I have a cat and I’ve volunteered with a cat rescue. My weekends are super busy with female friends or my adventure club now that my daughter is older. I’m more lonely for male company beyond just sex. Two of my young FWBs message me daily, but I know they won’t lead to anything as they’re less than half my age.

Yeah I am biologically a female. I created a male account because Miscers hate women so much and believe me, I was treated WAY differently as a man on that forum vs. a woman. I finally came out as a woman after some other posters figured it out. A lot of men would PM me talking like a man and one female poster asked why men can’t be as empathetic as I am

Just call me Dusty

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post

I still don't get why men would be upset with a women who is older and can attract younger men, unless that man himself is trying to get the attention of that woman, but even then that doesn't make sense, there are way too many women to choose from to be upset at one woman you can't get her attention. To add to my confusion DTH said its more than 1 man so I am lost
    On the list for Bannukah

Oh man. I remember those disks. I don’t miss them! Gen Zs have no idea what we’re talking about.

Just call me Dusty

I still don't get why men would be upset with a women who is older and can attract younger men, unless that man himself is trying to get the attention of that woman, but even then that doesn't make sense, there are way too many women to choose from to be upset at one woman you can't get her attention. To add to my confusion DTH said its more than 1 man so I am lost
    I don’t think Miscers are trying to get the attention of me or SilenceSpeaks. They are just angry that it’s easy for women to get sex with Chads, even if we’re old. They wish it was easier for them to get sex with Stacies.

I’m not certain if you know main Misc lingo, but a Chad is typically a handsome man who gets all of the women, and a Stacy is an attractive young woman who gets all of the men. They probably are both in fraternities and sororities. Then you have Miscers with no social skills who get no one.

The worst example is Elliot Rodger, who was a Miscer and he shot and killed girls at a sorority house and others in Santa Barbara in 2014 I believe.

Just call me Dusty