BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question After Injury

Hello, 41 here. Decided to change my life, eat better, work out etc. Ate clean for about 2.5 years and was working out and doing great. Hurt my back and started getting depressed and eating bad again. Since then, got back in the gym but struggling for consistency and keep eating Doritos and things like that at NIGHT only.

Guess my question is if anyone has gone through this, how to get out of the funk, fix it and get back to things I need to do? I felt so much better when eating clean and all.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigTallandLost View Post
    Hello, 41 here. Decided to change my life, eat better, work out etc. Ate clean for about 2.5 years and was working out and doing great. Hurt my back and started getting depressed and eating bad again. Since then, got back in the gym but struggling for consistency and keep eating Doritos and things like that at NIGHT only.

Guess my question is if anyone has gone through this, how to get out of the funk, fix it and get back to things I need to do? I felt so much better when eating clean and all.
    Every desire calls itself 'me' and the 'me' that wants to eat clean isn't the same 'me' that wants to eat Doritos at night. Watch the struggle of opposing desires.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Injuries…

I was trying to really better myself with running hills between lifting days. It went great for a coupLe of weeks. I was so happy to be able to run, move, breathe and feel so alive. It was stunning to see how fast my body was changing aerobically.

Then reality set in. It was no longer my chronic knee problems but suddenly issues with bursitis in my heels, that contributed to inflammation in my Achilles and other ankle issues….it came to a sudden halt.

I trained around the pain and lack of stability…..that’s really all u can do. I’m just now happy to lift, walk, do some yard work. Do what you can and allow time to heal your wounds.

Find a few things you can do and focus there. Good luck.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Injuries…

I was trying to really better myself with running hills between lifting days. It went great for a coupLe of weeks. I was so happy to be able to run, move, breathe and feel so alive. It was stunning to see how fast my body was changing aerobically.

Then reality set in. It was no longer my chronic knee problems but suddenly issues with bursitis in my heels, that contributed to inflammation in my Achilles and other ankle issues….it came to a sudden halt.

I trained around the pain and lack of stability…..that’s really all u can do. I’m just now happy to lift, walk, do some yard work. Do what you can and allow time to heal your wounds.

Find a few things you can do and focus there. Good luck.
    Thanks man, im healed now, that is my issue. I am ready to do it all again, but keep slipping.. skipping a gym day, saying im too tired, eating bad. I cannot snap out of it.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks man, im healed now, that is my issue. I am ready to do it all again, but keep slipping.. skipping a gym day, saying im too tired, eating bad. I cannot snap out of it.

Gotcha, start a journal here and share pics, videos, notes…it’ll really help u stay motivated.

Also, my best advice, same thing I tell myself…is that it comes down to 3 things… pushing, pulling and squatting.

Essentially even on my worst days, I try to convince myself….squat and everything else is gravy.

For me, one day revolves around pushes and pulls….then I take a day off….then I focus on squats…..another day off…

As far as food…

Pick three or four staples…

I go with eggs and oatmeal for breakfast

Chicken breast and or tuna for lunches

Dinner is usually chicken, fish or beef.

…..I can only suggest that you gotta find more wins than losses when it comes to eating well. Myfitnesspal is a great app to use for tracking food.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doritos are fine, and delicious. Eat them whenever you want, just eat less of them.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can fit Doritos in your target calorie amount then there is nothing wrong. The issue is most people eat too many and don't realize how many calories they have so even though they THINK they're taking in X calories from them it's usually 2 or 3X.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry OP. I hurt my back lifting 45 lb plates onto the sled and I'm kicking myself for doing that at age 50.

Doritos are made to be addictive. These companies study and make this food addictive so that you keep eating more and more. I've had problems with potato chips in the past.

I started working with a nutritionist and she bumped up my food intake during the day, especially protein, so I'm not starving at night. It's harder to make good food choices when you're tired at night. At least it is for me.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Gotcha, start a journal here and share pics, videos, notes…it’ll really help u stay motivated.

Also, my best advice, same thing I tell myself…is that it comes down to 3 things… pushing, pulling and squatting.

Essentially even on my worst days, I try to convince myself….squat and everything else is gravy.

For me, one day revolves around pushes and pulls….then I take a day off….then I focus on squats…..another day off…

As far as food…

Pick three or four staples…

I go with eggs and oatmeal for breakfast

Chicken breast and or tuna for lunches

Dinner is usually chicken, fish or beef.

…..I can only suggest that you gotta find more wins than losses when it comes to eating well. Myfitnesspal is a great app to use for tracking food.

Thanks man, this is something I will focus on. Today I changed things for sure and am trying to start my clean eating journey again. Going to the gym later. My meal plan wont be perfect yet, but it will get cleaner each week.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    If you can fit Doritos in your target calorie amount then there is nothing wrong. The issue is most people eat too many and don't realize how many calories they have so even though they THINK they're taking in X calories from them it's usually 2 or 3X.
    I literally only eat the small 150 calorie pack we would give my kids for school. Just one pack.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Sorry OP. I hurt my back lifting 45 lb plates onto the sled and I'm kicking myself for doing that at age 50.

Doritos are made to be addictive. These companies study and make this food addictive so that you keep eating more and more. I've had problems with potato chips in the past.

I started working with a nutritionist and she bumped up my food intake during the day, especially protein, so I'm not starving at night. It's harder to make good food choices when you're tired at night. At least it is for me.
    I am thinking about seeing someone about it honestly. I really want to change my life and my body type could really build I think. I'm 6'4, 233 right now.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am thinking about seeing someone about it honestly.
    There's really no magic to this. Less ultra processed carbs and more lean protein, good fats and green veggies and no drinking calories. Count and track.

You gotta want it. If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough.

Send my check via Paypal...
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I literally only eat the small 150 calorie pack we would give my kids for school. Just one pack.
    Don't bring it up then push back when someone else mentions it.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16