Sparta1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best split for me? Novice lifter

Hello, I have been lifting for about 3ish months now. I have been doing 3 day splits full body. I however feel like I could benefit from 4 day splits but am lost on where to look for a proper routine. My main goal is to achieve a better physique overall. MY one rep max on bench is 150 lbs. I just started deadlifting and squatting a week ago so those are very low right now. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a solid 4 day split for a relatively new lifter? Or is my 3 day split okay for now? I have a home gym where I can do mostly everything except for workouts that include cable machines!

My 3 day split is basically the Greyskull LP routine.

Thanks in advance!

I should add that I am 24 and 162 lbs male.

Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've been rocking a squat day, bench day, rest, back day, rest. Repeat

Been making nice gains. Always changing routine though trying to find that sweet spot.
    I'm 28, 5'11. 170

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greyskull is great! Period.

Even better with the frequency method/gtg and conditioning layers

Will take you well into intermediate.
    Run it as written.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You’ll get a variety of opinions.

The typical response I give for the first split…upper…lower +arms

Monday and Thursday really focus your efforts on gaining strength in the big upper body pushes and pulls
    Tuesday and Friday, focus on lower body, then take ten minutes to pump your bis and tris before calling it a day…

See below for an example:

Monday and Thursday
    Bench
    Incline

Rows
    Lat pulldowns

Seated press
    Upright rows

Situps

Tuesday
    Squats
    Leg press
    Leg ext
    Leg curls
    Calf raise

Ez bar curls
    Pushdowns

Friday
    Deadlift
    Leg press
    Leg ext
    Leg curls
    Calf raise

Alt db curls
    Skull crushers
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fierce 5 full body to the intermediate upper lower will get you as big as you’re ever going to get naturally. Run it and repeat until big or old.