Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    wtf is this soy attitude about letting people getting away with fukking you over. im sorry but no, its not ok to just let someone drive off after hitting you with a car
    What are you going to accomplish beyond calling the police and giving them all the details? Nothing good, I'll tell you that

If you're following and escalating, you're clearly just looking for a fight

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SaltyDog920 View Post
    I mean there are half measures like getting the plate and calling it in while waiting with witnesses.....
    Isnt that what they did til she came out pointing a firearm?

you rather them wait at the scene of collision for police?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Let me tell you a story. My kiddo got pushed down at daycare. The lady who runs the place told me about it and explained the situation.

That night I told him that if someone pushes you down, you are allowed to fight back.

So what does little Sooner do? The next day when he got to daycare he took a plastic toy, went over to where the kid was playing, and hit him on the head with the toy. He of course then told the daycare lady that I told him to do it. lol

Was he right to hit the kid on the head?
    that makes zero sense in relation to this new story

your kid provoked a new attack on a different day
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

I guess over there it's OK to run motorcycles over.
    So what's the plan exactly? Follow the person, chase them down, teach them a lesson yourself after you've already called the police?

“Is the motorcycle down on the ground,” a dispatcher can be heard asking in 911 calls released by the Orange City Police Department Monday. “Is he breathing and conscious?”

“He’s fine...the lady just took off and left,” the caller responds.

At one point, Morales made her own call to police in which she claimed the men were being aggressive and threatening her.
    I'd be really surprised if the dispatcher didn't tell them to not follow the person, that's just a stupid thing to do and it won't lead to anything good

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    that makes zero sense in relation to this new story

your kid provoked a new attack or a different day
    That is the point of my story. Provocation has a function of time.

A jury can very easily see it as reasonable that he provoked an armed response by following her home instead of letting the police handle it.

That is the point of my story. Provocation has a function of time.

A jury can very easily see it as reasonable that he provoked an armed response by following her home instead of letting the police handle it.
    we just seen provocation used in a jury trial...and the defendant was carrying around a long rifle.....and come to find out ...it was deemed legal and NOT provocation

and that was in WI...this is in FL

If we come to find out the motorcycle guy had his pistol out first, or using it to intimidate or gain leverage in an argument.. I will revise my stance
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we just seen provocation used in a jury trial...and the defendant was carrying around a long rifle.....and come to find out ...it was deemed legal and NOT provocation

and that was in WI...this is in FL
    Not even close to being morally or legally the same set of circumstances. As a matter of fact, they were the exact opposite.

Not even close to being morally or legally the same set of circumstances.

oh so now we are pivoting to morality

lmao ffs

was it moral to hit a motorcycle rider with a Kia? was it moral to flee the scene? was it moral to go inside and get a gun and point it?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

oh so now we are pivoting to morality

lmao ffs
    Pivoting?

Shooting someone always has a moral component to it and should be discussed.

Pivoting?

Shooting someone always has a moral component to it and should be discussed.
    no not really in the real world as morality is subjective...law is not
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

no not really in the real world as morality is subjective...law is not
    Which is why it is important to consider it. History is full of immoral laws.

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    um, Get a license plate number and report to police
    Yeah, so I did that recently when someone rear ended my truck at a red light (totalling it btw) and took off. Guess whose insurance the incident had to go under because the dickwad that hit me is registered out of state, and the police can't verify who was driving the vehicle since they fled the scene? Pretty sure at this point there will be zero consequences for the other driver beyond their own fukked up vehicle.

P.S. if I was the fiance I would find a way to bring this bish back from the dead just so I could kill her myself for being so got damned retarded that she got my unborn child killed.
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

Which is why it is important to consider it. History is full of immoral laws.
    seems like another pivot... sure there are unjust / immoral laws but now you are on a broad spectrum

in this very specific instance...what immoral law(s) would be implied here
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The very definition of play stupid games, win stupid prizes on BOTH sides....

Image living your life knowing you smoked a women and her unborn child because of a road rage incident.

I give him less than five years he can live with it.

Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post
    Yeah, so I did that recently when someone rear ended my truck at a red light (totalling it btw) and took off. Guess whose insurance the incident had to go under because the dickwad that hit me is registered out of state, and the police can't verify who was driving the vehicle since they fled the scene? Pretty sure at this point there will be zero consequences for the other driver beyond their own fukked up vehicle.

P.S. if I was the fiance I would find a way to bring this bish back from the dead just so I could kill her myself for being so got damned retarded that she got my unborn child killed.
    Well people don't generally road rage just over traffic crap, road rage is usually the culmination of whatever else people have going on in their lives. That's why I tend to give road ragers some latitude because you truly never know what's happening in a person's life at that time, and I recognize that road rage is mostly an outlet for that other chit

What would you have accomplished by chasing someone who rear ended you

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you have the audacity to hit someone, especially a guy on the bike, then flee the scene. I have absolutely no sympathy for whatever happens to you. You obviously do not care about the persons property or life so why should I care about yours?

I don't blame him and the group for following her home. You could've ****ing killed me and you're just going to drive away and go on with your life like nothing happened? The police wouldn't have done **** to help, they hardly ever do in traffic/road rage instances.

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Well people don't generally road rage just over traffic crap, road rage is usually the culmination of whatever else people have going on in their lives. That's why I tend to give road ragers some latitude because you truly never know what's happening in a person's life at that time, and I recognize that road rage is mostly an outlet for that other chit

What would you have accomplished by chasing someone who rear ended you
    I could have ID'd the driver so the police could pursue further action. The police could have met me where the driver stopped, be it at the driver's house or otherwise, and facilitated the exchange of insurance information and any other necessary legalities. Aka the dickwad that smashed and dashed would have actually faced the consequences of their actions rather than getting off the hook completely minus their damaged vehicle.

If motorcycle brah had just gotten a tag number and left it at that the police would have made a report and then done absolutely fukk all to pursue the woman that attempted to run him off the road, aka attempted vehicular homicide/manslaughter...
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like another borderline personality female who made one self destructive decision too many.
    Stern Crew

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    This is why the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict was extremely bad for the country.

Now, people can escalate things and shoot to kill in the name of "defense".

Nvm calling the police and not escalating the situation further. Statistically speaking, it was unlikely that the girl was going to shoot him. People usually flash a gun first as a scare tactic before they shoot. bbut buut hurr durr don't flash a gun, stfu dumass.

The cyclist unloaded the clip because he subconsciously wanted to get back at her for hitting him and than making him chase her.
    she pulled a gun first. simple.

play stupid games etc
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict was extremely bad for the country.

Now, people can escalate things and shoot to kill in the name of "defense".

Nvm calling the police and not escalating the situation further. Statistically speaking, it was unlikely that the girl was going to shoot him. People usually flash a gun first as a scare tactic before they shoot. bbut buut hurr durr don't flash a gun, stfu dumass.

The cyclist unloaded the clip because he subconsciously wanted to get back at her for hitting him and than making him chase her.
    Will neg off spread.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post
    I could have ID'd the driver so the police could pursue further action. The police could have met me where the driver stopped, be it at the driver's house or otherwise, and facilitated the exchange of insurance information and any other necessary legalities. Aka the dickwad that smashed and dashed would have actually faced the consequences of their actions rather than getting off the hook completely minus their damaged vehicle.

If motorcycle brah had just gotten a tag number and left it at that the police would have made a report and then done absolutely fukk all to pursue the woman that attempted to run him off the road, aka attempted vehicular homicide/manslaughter...
    That could be the outcome, or you could be chasing a legit criminal and putting your own life at risk with the hope that some random person faces consequences over a fender bender. It's not worth it man, I've watched enough Active Self Protection chit to know that chasing and escalating will not lead to good things.

Now this biker needs to live with the knowledge that he gunned down this pregnant woman regardless of whether or not charges are laid -- these are not good things.

Here's a link with more details about the incident: https://www.news-journalonline.com/s...nt/8718048002/

A 9-1-1 recording of the incident indicates Morales pulled a gun on Derr on the street in front of her Orange City home.

“You are three men who followed me, you were screaming at me,” Morales can be heard shouting.

Before Morales could finish talking, eight gunshots can be heard in the recording.

“She tried to pull a gun on me,” a man can be heard saying.

A witness then told the 9-1-1 dispatcher, “The lady is shot. The dude on the bike shot her. He shot her in self-defense.”
    Morales intentionally struck Derr's motorcycle, but because the motorcycle was moving, Derr was not injured, Sampsell said. Morales and Derr exchanged words just before she struck him, Sampsell added.

"We don't know why she hit him." Sampsell said. "She swerved into him and prior to the vehicle making impact he warned her to stay away, and he is pulling away and she gets to the side of him and comes right into him."

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isnt that what they did til she came out pointing a firearm?

you rather them wait at the scene of collision for police?
    Well they followed her home where the confrontation took place. There's no reason to follow someone home if you have their plates.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a tough case. Her initiating physical violence with her car is a point in the motorcyclist's favor, but him following her home looks very bad. This is not cut and dry and I'd expect some of the charges to stick on the motorcyclist.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well they followed her home where the confrontation took place. There's no reason to follow someone home if you have their plates.
    Such intelligence.

Plates don't do anything. You need proof of the driver. Mom escalated and sadly paid with her life. I wish it didn't happen but it did so hopefully someone learns from this. If you are at fault... Don't ****ing escalate.

a pretty good reason is for that person who tried to used a motor vehicle as a deadly weapon be questioned, detained / arrested

you know who won a case here in FL about following a suspect.... Zimmerman
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    This is a tough case. Her initiating physical violence with her car is a point in the motorcyclist's favor, but him following her home looks very bad. This is not cut and dry and I'd expect some of the charges to stick on the motorcyclist.
    Not that anything would justify hitting him with her car, but something clearly led up to it and they were "exchanging words" on the road before it happened

There's bodycam footage of the guy being arrested with him clearly in shock repeatedly saying that she tried to kill him, like he's trying to convince himself and rationalize it in his own mind.

According to WOFL, Derr hasn't been able to sleep since the shooting and feels bad for Morales' family, but he thought he had "no other choice" but to shoot her.
    Whether or not charges are laid, you have two dead people and a dude who will 100% have a hard time living with this

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not saying don't follow her. I'm saying that when she pulled out her gun, it was more than likely that it was going to be used as an intimidation factor. She's already in her damn house where it's at least safe. If she wanted to kill him, why not use her car as a battering ram.
    Clearly you can't be this fukin stupid? Jesus christ you must be retarded if you really believe this. If someone pulls a gun on me, you better believe as soon as I feel safe grabbing for my 45 i legally carry, I'm putting them to sleep. I don't know too many people that would trust a crazy tw0t who hit n run and came back out of her house with a weapon to use it "as an intimidation factor"....

TLDR; We aren't all gonna make it bro, and my bro I mean never my fukin bro, ph4ggot

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A case almost identical to this one has played out in Florida courts before. I wish I could remember the details

Certain the survivor of the encounter walked though
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    don't know about that.. but i know they have that stand your ground law.. which is ass backwards.. a guy can insult your mother and you ask him wtf his problem is and he can shoot you and kill you.. and a public attorney can say he was standing his ground...
    Yeah... thats not how the law works. Holy fk.