hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Fat pig to slim reaper 💯💪 6 months 130lbs

February to July 6 months 355lbs to 225, I was constantly gaining and losing, eating clean and not..did it all for love... got lean but she didn't want me in the end cuz I wasn't fat anymore.. broke me that I did it all for someone else...that didn't want me in the end loool. How do I attach images for proof??
    Last edited by hatemylife57; 11-23-2021 at 07:13 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Well done.

Losing that weight is a huge benefit to your health and future wellbeing - so it wasn't just for someone else.

hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatemylife57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Well done.

Losing that weight is a huge benefit to your health and future wellbeing - so it wasn't just for someone else.

Yeah I feel great but still got another maybe 20lbs to go.. the loose skin pisses me off makes me look fatter then I am.. I starved to death for this, didn't hit gym for 6 months..

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Well done.

The bolded part.

Change your perspective. Sounds like a weird episode of extreme makeover I watched where the main character's bf didn't want her to get skinny because he didn't want her to be out of his league - couple that with a weird fat chick fetish and the dude completely imploded as she got herself healthy.

F that guy and your chick. Your heart alone thanks you.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hatemylife57 View Post
    February to July 6 months 355lbs to 225, I was constantly gaining and losing, eating clean and not..did it all for love... got lean but she didn't want me in the end cuz I wasn't fat anymore.. broke me that I did it all for someone else...that didn't want me in the end loool. Happy but sad at the same time ehh pics on my profile
    Same as the guys above!

And on the plus side, get out there and run through some other chick's that do like you slimmer!

I'm overweight currently and you'd be damned if I'd ever stay with someone that wanted me to stay large and unhealthy.

As hard as it might be, I think you dodged a bullet.

Originally Posted by Kiffy200 View Post
    Same as the guys above!

And on the plus side, get out there and run through some other chick's that do like you slimmer!

I'm overweight currently and you'd be damned if I'd ever stay with someone that wanted me to stay large and unhealthy.

As hard as it might be, I think you dodged a bullet.
    Yeah lmao every girl I've dated since then likes me a bit more beefy.... but idc what they want i wanna be shredded af 💯💪

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I feel great but still got another maybe 20lbs to go.. the loose skin pisses me off makes me look fatter then I am.. I starved to death for this, didn't hit gym for 6 months..
    Ideally you would be lifting weights while in a calorie deficit so your body prioritizes fat loss over just weight loss. :/
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah lmao every girl I've dated since then likes me a bit more beefy.... but idc what they want i wanna be shredded af 💯💪
    There's a bird out there with every taste luckily, so when you get shredded (which you will) go for those kind of chick's.

Least you on the track on wanted to do it for yourself now though. Keep up the great work you'll get there.

tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep up the good work man (Y)