Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny799 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vegan bodybuilding at age 41

Hi, I've finally decided to start working out with a goal of getting stronger. I would like to bulk up/build muscles. I'm vegan weigh only 130 lbs and 41 yrs old. Looking for recommendation on where to start, is there any Youtube channel that would help me. Will have to taylor my diet focused on bulking up without increasing cholesterol and triglycerides. All suggestions, advice are welcome. I'm excited to be here, and also realize this is marathon not a sprint. TIA.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Manny799 View Post
    Hi, I've finally decided to start working out with a goal of getting stronger. I would like to bulk up/build muscles. I'm vegan weigh only 130 lbs and 41 yrs old. Looking for recommendation on where to start, is there any Youtube channel that would help me. Will have to taylor my diet focused on bulking up without increasing cholesterol and triglycerides. All suggestions, advice are welcome. I'm excited to be here, and also realize this is marathon not a sprint. TIA.
    Welcome to the forums and good luck with the diet and the weight gain. I couldn't imagine going vegan but respect to those who are successful doing that and getting the calories necessary to making gains. They're are some vegan weightlifting YouTubers out there. I'm not sure what "supplements" some of these guys are using but you can definitely use those as resources. YMMV. Good luck.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!

I use Arbonne protein powder and also a Silk soy milk that is fortified with protein. Protein is so important when you're vegan. I'm about 95% vegan and eat some dairy.

There is a Vegan bodybuilder on the main Misc. I don't remember his name.
    Rising up against the Clown 🤡 World

Just call me Dusty