Thread: Bulking Help

Sxxmm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulking Help

I'm one of the biggest ectomorphs, I'm 48 kg at 5'8. I'm 17 years old and going to start going gym soon. I know that food is more important than the actual gym aspect, but my appetite is very small so I'm going to try a dirty bulk and eat everything I see. The only problem with this is that Im still going to school, clean bulking will take too much out of my time to create the foods and are quite expensive to buy which is why I'm resorting to dirty bulk as clean bulks takes time out of my study times, the problem also is that from the research I've read eating unhealthy foods leads to lower scores in school. I want to do well in school while also dirty bulking is that possible? And how accurate is the research?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    "Clean bulking" just means not putting weight on too fast. You may be confused about what people call "clean foods"

Read this:
    https://completehumanperformance.com.../clean-eating/

So once you have enough protein, essential fats, vitamins and minerals you can add calories from any source.

It's really not hard. A protein shake with breakfast, sandwiches with cold meats, cheese or peanut butter, meat and veg for dinner. Add any snacks you like between as necessary.

Kamakikro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your worried about "unhealthy foods" screwing up your scores, then just eat everything you see as long as it is what you'd consider a "healthy" food.