Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have a hunter in my back yard, should I shoot him?

With a camera?

His stand is probably in the vacant next door lot and not in my yard, don't know the exact boundary up there, but his trail cam is and it's a back yard in a residential neighborhood for Pete's sake. It's about 170 ft from my house and about the same from the neighbors behind us and next door. He might be legal for archery.

Just bought the house a few months ago. Back yard is real steep and thick woods. Found the tree stand a month or so ago. It's aluminum so doesn't really show wear and thought maybe it was old. But then last week I saw there was a new trail cam mounted and seat cushions and pads on the stand.

Haven't seen him in the act yet. I did nail up a bunch of POSTED signs yesterday, for what that's worth.

I have no moral or ethical issue with hunting, but I don't want him going through my back yard and I don't want him shooting my deer. They're basically pets. My two pets:

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    With a camera?

His stand is probably in the vacant next door lot and not in my yard, don't know the exact boundary up there, but his trail cam is and it's a back yard in a residential neighborhood for Pete's sake. It's about 170 ft from my house and about the same from the neighbors behind us and next door. He might be legal for archery.

Just bought the house a few months ago. Back yard is real steep and thick woods. Found the tree stand a month or so ago. It's aluminum so doesn't really show wear and thought maybe it was old. But then last week I saw there was a new trail cam mounted and seat cushions and pads on the stand.

Haven't seen him in the act yet. I did nail up a bunch of POSTED signs yesterday, for what that's worth.

I have no moral or ethical issue with hunting, but I don't want him going through my back yard and I don't want him shooting my deer. They're basically pets. My two pets:

Legal or not, there is such a thing as ethics, I have harvested many animals it's my main food source. Never once have I taken one near other properties.

You can leave a note in his stand for him to contact you and talk it out. It's been my experience that ethical hunters are pretty reasonable, arseholes arent, if he isn't cooperative it sounds like you have a new game camera, the archery rules are easily found for your area and a quick call to the conservation officer will get your answers pretty quick, if he is in the wrong the CO will put the run to him and you don't even have to be involved.

You don't own the deer though and if he is in his rights and coperative you may get a piece of your deer. 170 feet seems close, most areas I am familiar with have 100 yard or more distance from dwellings for archery. Good luck!
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-22-2021 at 10:46 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Legal or not, there is such a thing as ethics, I have harvested many animals it's my main food source. Never once have I taken one near other properties.

You can leave a note in his stand for him to contact you and talk it out. It's been my experience that ethical hunters are pretty reasonable, arseholes arent, if he isn't cooperative it sounds like you have a new game camera, the archery rules are easily found for your area and a quick call to the conservation officer will get your answers pretty quick, if he is in the wrong the CO will put the run to him and you don't even have to be involved.

You don't own the deer though and if he is in his rights and coperative you may get a piece of your deer. 170 feet seems close, most areas I am familiar with have 100 yard or more distance from dwellings for archery. Good luck!
    Agreed with this ^^..

Hunters are generally cool doods. See if you can befriend him. With his skill sets, he might be a good ally when America finally goes full Venezuela. We're getting there. Just look at the inflation. That's just inflation. "Hyper" kicks in in the year 2022.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did look it up. It's 50 yds (150 ft) for archery, 150 yds for gun. I was about to call the authorities last week before I looked it up, estimated the distance, and realized he may be legal for archery.

We do have an HOA, but it's mostly just to manage creekfront land that we share, don't know if they have any teeth. My neighbor on the other side of that lot has been filing motions and trying for years to get the owner to pee or get off the pot with that lot. He's offered to buy it, but they won't sell. I bet he doesn't know about the hunter. There's also an open lot on the other side but the neighbor one over on that side bought it and uses it as part of his. The buffer of the two open lots were a big part of the appeal to us.

Our lots are like 0.7 acres and there are lots behind us. It's not wilderness. It's a residential neighborhood in a city.

I don't own the deer, but we all like them and they don't fear us. I probably could "harvest" one with a knife. As for the meat, no thanks. Christmas is coming and it's hard to avoid people trying to give away their venison. "It's sausage with so much spices you can hardly taste the nasty deer meat." If it was any good, they'd sell it in stores.

If he's doing it to feed his family, I bet we could get the neighbors to take up a collection of groceries for him. And I'll leave the address of the local food bank with my note.

Here's my house. Again, it's not wilderness.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he's doing it to feed his family, I bet we could get the neighbors to take up a collection of groceries for him. And I'll leave the address of the local food bank with my note.

]

Who wants grocery store meat when you can have deer. I get deer from my hunting buddy and bring it home and the wont touch it. Said it looks gamy, I said you know they put food coloring and other chit in the meats in the store, this here dear may look and smell gamy but its the healthiest choice.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

As for the meat, no thanks. Christmas is coming and it's hard to avoid people trying to give away their venison. "It's sausage with so much spices you can hardly taste the nasty deer meat." If it was any good, they'd sell it in stores.
    Agree 100%, I can't stand venison and everyone I know who hunts has the same standard line that must be in the hunting manuals "you ain't had it the way I make it". Actually yes I have, only so many ways you can cook the damn things, make sausage, jerky, etc and it always tastes weird and gamey to me.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd no sooner eat a deer than I would a dog..

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I'd no sooner eat a deer than I would a dog..
    How about a cat? Would you even consider eating a cat?

I would no sooner eat a lamb than I would a cat and that's true.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nice little shanty Bro. Yes, that's an odd area to hunt, I suspect he has a little kill pit to harvest urban deer. I have mixed feels, it's not sportsmanlike to harvest deer from such a location, but urban deer can be a huge problem for anyone trying to grow any vegetation on their property. Also whitetails kill more people in the US every year than any other other animal, no matter how cute they are, they're a nuisance when they overcrowd an area.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

You need a good Gyro to change your mind on that.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sometimes you gotta hunt where the deer are. if hes not legal, call the fish and game cops

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Agree 100%, I can't stand venison and everyone I know who hunts has the same standard line that must be in the hunting manuals "you ain't had it the way I make it". Actually yes I have, only so many ways you can cook the damn things, make sausage, jerky, etc and it always tastes weird and gamey to me.
    its a case by case thing. depends how well it was taken care of and if it was rut season deer or not. i just ate some desert mule deer and they dont have the best reputation for being great eating but it was great, made barbacoa in the crock pot with it and smoked some. smoked venison, thats real good imo

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    sometimes you gotta hunt where the deer are. if hes not legal, call the fish and game cops
    Go all caveman style and wear a loin cloth while holding a knife in your teeth and leap down out of a tree onto the deer, make sure someone is filming it because that $hit would be comedy gold.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As said before, put a note up there. He probably didn't realize the house has been sold.

We are smack dab in the city and in our neck of the woods there's tree stands down just off of the transit rail property. City archery hunting is big across the US. Especially useful as deer can tend to overpopulate the area and cause problems.

I don't hunt animals, but I'll take a deer steak any day.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    its a case by case thing. depends how well it was taken care of and if it was rut season deer or not. i just ate some desert mule deer and they dont have the best reputation for being great eating but it was great, made barbacoa in the crock pot with it and smoked some. smoked venison, thats real good imo
    This^^^^

Handling of the deer is the biggest issue and it starts before you pull the trigger, I avoid an animal in full rut if possible. Some deer fat can be pretty damn nasty and is one of the biggest reasons why people don't like it or say its gamey. I don't let a butcher touch any of my meat I do all my own and I never use a saw, I debone everything and it's very important to get all the fat off. It's not my favorite game meat but it's right up there.

I didn't realize it was that residential, that's not hunting, that's killing, like shooting fish in a barrel

If buddy turns out to be an arsehole, run a speaker outside and blast some tunes when he's in the stand he won't last long I recommend some Frank Zappa or wolves howling would be even better.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I would not eat a bat..

I would not eat a cat sam I am...

But I grew up eating lamb a couple times a month though, I don't think I've had lamb since I left home 43 years ago.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would not eat a bat..

But I grew up eating lamb a couple times a month though, I don't think I've had lamb since I left home 43 years ago.
    LOL. Good to know.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can confirm. Am a hunter.
    This is acceptable.

1. Whether he's on your property or not, his equipment can't be either. Talk it out with him.
    2. I archery hunt, also. 170 feet may or may not be in violation. Again, those laws are super easy to look up on your state's game commission website. Where I live it's 50 yards or 150 feet.
    3. The rest aside - as for the deer. They're not your deer. Bambi walks from your yard into WMU XYZ and gets smoked - too bad. Now, if he smokes Bambi on the hypothetical WMU XYZ and the deer runs onto your property, he is supposed to gain permission from the land owner before retrieving the harvest. He also cannot shoot from WMU XYZ at a deer on your land.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My God Gabby is a Nancy.

I am so thankful this Holiday Season that I live in the country and never have to worry about effeminate neighbors hyperventilating on the internet every time they see something scary.

Just two days ago a total stranger knocked on my door with a Winny 30-30 asking permission to track a wounded hog across my property. Should I get counseling for PTSD????
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did look it up. It's 50 yds (150 ft) for archery, 150 yds for gun. I was about to call the authorities last week before I looked it up, estimated the distance, and realized he may be legal for archery.

We do have an HOA, but it's mostly just to manage creekfront land that we share, don't know if they have any teeth. My neighbor on the other side of that lot has been filing motions and trying for years to get the owner to pee or get off the pot with that lot. He's offered to buy it, but they won't sell. I bet he doesn't know about the hunter. There's also an open lot on the other side but the neighbor one over on that side bought it and uses it as part of his. The buffer of the two open lots were a big part of the appeal to us.

Our lots are like 0.7 acres and there are lots behind us. It's not wilderness. It's a residential neighborhood in a city.

I don't own the deer, but we all like them and they don't fear us. I probably could "harvest" one with a knife. As for the meat, no thanks. Christmas is coming and it's hard to avoid people trying to give away their venison. "It's sausage with so much spices you can hardly taste the nasty deer meat." If it was any good, they'd sell it in stores.

Beautiful house man, may I ask how much did it cost?
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This^^^^

If buddy turns out to be an arsehole, run a speaker outside and blast some tunes when he's in the stand he won't last long I recommend some Frank Zappa or wolves howling would be even better.
    Not going to lie that's why I enjoy his music. I never claim his music was beautiful to the ear just different and gritty.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deer are good eating if prepped right. The most important thing IMO keep it clean in the butchering process from gutting to cutting. Wrapping and aging the meat for 10 days or so at 41 degrees will make a huge difference in making it all very tender and remove the gamey flavor (removing fat is also helpful, but aside from ribs, deer don’t have much fat or marbling). I didn’t archery hunt this season, numbers are down and with my traveling, time, and associated costs its not economical unless I can take a couple over the week. I did just score about 70 lbs of vacuum sealed beef sirloin tip roasts half off. My freezers are all full of half off meat that I buy every time I find it, so in good shape for the winter.

LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's really close...I'd never hunt that close to houses...now...although I used to hunt squirrel, rabbits, and robin with a pellet gun all around houses as a kid.

"It's sausage with so much spices you can hardly taste the nasty deer meat." If it was any good, they'd sell it in stores.
    I've never heard of anyone giving away venison like that. Texas deer must be more tasty? Fried deer backstrap! Nuff said.

Don't know about other states but here you can't sell wild game in the store.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you are the proud owner of a new to you trail camera.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would not eat a bat..

Would you eat cat with a rat?
    Would you try it in a hat?

You may like it, you will see.
    Would you try it in a tree?

You do not like cat, so you say...
    Try it, try it, and you may!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, here is your game plan:

1.) Take down the trail cam, and place it on his deer stand with a politely written note explaining your concerns. DO NOT TAKE HIS PROPERTY. Place it on his tree stand with a polite note, with your contact information and polite context.

2.) Call the game commission and report the incident. State you are only doing it to establish the situation with them, but explain your going to talk to they hunter and be reasonable.

***IF the Hunter is reasonable***

-You made a friend.

-Solved the issue amicably.

****IF the hunter is unreasonable or otherwise aggressive or standoff-ish****

-Film everything (keep you phone rolling, but it in the chest pocket of your shirt... don't hold it up in his face.

- Call the cops immediately (let them know he is being agitated with a firearm) and let she PO's handle that.

- Call the fish and game commission and file a formal complaint.

Be reasonable, polite, and try to work it out with the bloke.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    OP, here is your game plan:

1.) Take down the trail cam, and place it on his deer stand with a politely written note explaining your concerns. DO NOT TAKE HIS PROPERTY. Place it on his tree stand with a polite note, with your contact information and polite context.

didnt OP say the dude walked throgh his property? if the camera isnt on OP's property i wouldnt recommend touching it

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here, you cannot hunt with a firearm within 1/4 mile of an occupied structure.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleJoe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Here, you cannot hunt with a firearm within 1/4 mile of an occupied structure.
    I think all states would have similar distance regulations for hunting with a rifle. Hunting with shotguns are allowed within 70 yards (Texas) between hunting groups. You're still responsible for not raining pellets on other properties.

I this case I think bow hunting is what is being discussed.

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Beautiful house man, may I ask how much did it cost?
    My wife loved it and
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9350b52...9-ab3c430cc43d