Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My lower spine hurts today...why?

I've felt similar pain in years past, so I think it will go away again.

My last workout was Friday. I wonder if my trainer failed to identify anything wrong with my posture during stiff leg deadlifts, or if it was the bosu ball spinal extensions that did it. No pain Saturday, only today. I rested all day Saturday and only used the sauna.

We did other exercises, but I doubt they were the issue. Well, we did do 1 arm land mine presses with a twist, like throwing a spear.

Pushups, chinups, midback row, or was the bent over row Wednesday? Kneeling sissy squat.

I wish I knew which exercise caused the back pain, or which one gave bad form. I doubt my trainer cared about my posture or history. I'm no longer seeing him.

The pain is minor. I just want to know how to not aggregate it again. I guess I'll have to remove the new exercises, gradually add back in my favorites, use lighter weight on all exercises, gradually increase, and pay closer attention to my own form instead of relying on a trainer. I should tape myself. Even if I don't catch problems in real time, it is good to at least find out afterward.
    Last edited by Darkius; 11-21-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I suspect it was the landmine one arm thrusts. New exercise done explosively.

My trainer told me it was too much weight for me. I thought he meant for my pushing muscles. He maybe meant for my lower back but did not tell me. He even had me continue doing sets.

Now I got to figure out which exercises I can still do, or if I should just lay on my back another day or 2. I'll ask my physical therapist tomorrow when she works on my knee. Might be another simple case of if it hurts, don't do it, including having my back vertical.

My back feels mostly recovered already. I read that moving it is important to moving fluid though it. Exercises are better than immobilizing it. Lots of good info on YouTube.

I saw my physical therapist for my ankle today, and she said I should just stretch it. Feeling better already.

I'll ease back into stuff, but I think I got lucky.