Page 112 of 175 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 5232
    BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

everyone except samsbolton doing great i hope.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitmex-token/

BMEX token could 2-3x sometime in future and seems undervalued atm. Reason is FTX collapse has left a void and bitmex could gain back some marketshare.

Originally Posted by BDSMBBW View Post
    no clue about cycle or super cycles.. But really buffets quote really holds true most of the time - Be fearful when others are greedy.

So eagerly waiting for when the scammers like planB deletes his twitter account and all the new types of scammers are gone from this space for good. and who knows when that will happen.
    planB and willywoo still seem to be selling something but 2022 seems to have squashed out a ton of bad people out of this game. never thought SBF would be one among them..jeez. crazy year. Stay safe y'all and lets pray to the gods that the market wont go sideways for all eternity - we can never tell with certainty if we are gonna get another parabolic run.
    Last edited by BDSMBBW; 01-19-2023 at 06:22 AM.

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    They will probably pump to around half or a little more of their ATH but yes you are correct in being better off buying new chit. Just don't buy something too sketchy and you will probably be good.

What are you eyeing bro?

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    What are you eyeing bro?
    im hoping to get into zetachain when it launches
    No signature

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I've been trying to expand beyond btc/eth/sol/shib and the top 50ish coins.

I still have no idea what purpose many of these coins serve. I am convinced they are either scams or just some crazy idea that will probably never be implemented. I don't mind playing the game as i dont wanna be a wagecuck anymore.

Is there a point in understanding what a coin does? i'm starting to think it's better to just pick coins that have a catchy name or someone popular associated with it. That and maybe market cap and supply.

kinda wanna buy AMP, JASMY, and XCN as they are literally half pennies. But some of them started out around 3 bucks or a quarter and literally went to 0.

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

This is from 1/15-1/22, think we can hit 100% on the month. Caught a couple big NEAR positions. Got stopped out in profit, of a few longs. I think we continue to trend upwards over the next couple of months, guessing 28k range will be where we face a strong reaction.
    Last edited by ooph; 01-22-2023 at 03:55 PM.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ooph View Post

This is from 1/15-1/22, think we can hit 100% on the month. Caught a couple big NEAR positions. Got stopped out in profit, of a few longs. I think we continue to trend upwards over the next couple of months, guessing 28k range will be where we face a strong reaction.
    Nice bro
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post

I still have no idea what purpose many of these coins serve. I am convinced they are either scams or just some crazy idea that will probably never be implemented. I don't mind playing the game as i dont wanna be a wagecuck anymore.

Is there a point in understanding what a coin does? i'm starting to think it's better to just pick coins that have a catchy name or someone popular associated with it. That and maybe market cap and supply.

kinda wanna buy AMP, JASMY, and XCN as they are literally half pennies. But some of them started out around 3 bucks or a quarter and literally went to 0.
    What's your thinking with shib? Thinking it'll have another resurgence when things get going again and people are thinking/expecting another period of ATHs?

Share the play man
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    What's your thinking with shib? Thinking it'll have another resurgence when things get going again and people are thinking/expecting another period of ATHs?

Share the play man

Currently have an open BTC, ROSE, GALA, HOT, LPT. With gala being the current riskiest. Swing trades on them all besides BTC. Holding the BTC long term. Have a good entry.

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hello, sirs - I hope your bags are all packed, how are we doing? Now that we've apparently passed the lows, how are we entering this cycle vs. this time in 2019, say?

I got pretty rekt last year like everyone, traceable to one particular decision and what led from it. Avoiding those kind of things is crucial, you can't get sloppy after a series of wins! Easier said than done. But a universally common way to **** up.
    Still, compared to four years ago I'm up just over 100x today, plus having cashed out/spent a further 10% of today's amount over the past year or two.

My big plays I'll talk about more later but here's a juicy little tiny one in the seed round that some of you might like:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...qlenQ/viewform
    https://nether.fi/

Any questions, better ask in their discord. I'm in, along with some other big backers. I had a good talk with the team and decided to get an allocation, based on my judgement of their character and intentions, and the price I was getting for the coins vs. a realistic future mcap. I don't know a lot about GMX or their intended product, and I don't think it's of critical importance anyway.

Is there a point in understanding what a coin does?
    All coins do the same thing:
    > you can buy them
    > you can sell them
    > you can transfer them between wallets

The narrative and meme behind a project is important, though. I've never read a white paper but getting an idea of the story, which takes a couple of minutes, is worth doing.

i'm starting to think it's better to just pick coins that have a catchy name or someone popular associated with it. That and maybe market cap and supply.
    Yea, things like this. Is there a strong community? Are they team going to send it, or abandon it? Tokenomics are very important... in fact, if you think about it, they're the most important thing of all - all ****coining and stockjobbing comes down to supply vs. demand. Within tokenomics I'd count things such as the distribution of holders as well as inflation and all that.
    Could have been a slayer.

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    Hello, sirs - I hope your bags are all packed, how are we doing? Now that we've apparently passed the lows, how are we entering this cycle vs. this time in 2019, say?

I got pretty rekt last year like everyone, traceable to one particular decision and what led from it. Avoiding those kind of things is crucial, you can't get sloppy after a series of wins! Easier said than done. But a universally common way to **** up.
    Still, compared to four years ago I'm up just over 100x today, plus having cashed out/spent a further 10% of today's amount over the past year or two.

My big plays I'll talk about more later but here's a juicy little tiny one in the seed round that some of you might like:

Any questions, better ask in their discord. I'm in, along with some other big backers. I had a good talk with the team and decided to get an allocation, based on my judgement of their character and intentions, and the price I was getting for the coins vs. a realistic future mcap. I don't know a lot about GMX or their intended product, and I don't think it's of critical importance anyway.

> you can buy them
    > you can sell them

The narrative and meme behind a project is important, though. I've never read a white paper but getting an idea of the story, which takes a couple of minutes, is worth doing.

Yea, things like this. Is there a strong community? Are they team going to send it, or abandon it? Tokenomics are very important... in fact, if you think about it, they're the most important thing of all - all ****coining and stockjobbing comes down to supply vs. demand. Within tokenomics I'd count things such as the distribution of holders as well as inflation and all that.

I bought QNT at $2 and sold at $5

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    I bought QNT at $2 and sold at $5
    Ouch, so what was your thinking/analysis on that at the time? Was it based on your expectations for QNT, or based on some rule you had regardless of the token and its prospects, or what?

Also, was this the 2019, or 2020 opportunity for those prices?

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

> you can buy them
    > you can sell them

is that old kektools or something? Sounds interesting.

You mind sharing some backers?

Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    is that old kektools or something? Sounds interesting.

You mind sharing some backers?
    Yea those projects are related somehow. You'll get all info better direct from the team, they're around on tg/discord and were very helpful.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm curious on how the LUNA debacle pans out. Sounds like it was FTX that crashed it. Not Do Kwon. The forked LUNA 2.0 took all the devs. Now LUNC which is the OG LUNA has a team of paid devs. Can they bring it back from the dead. Burn and utility, we will see. The Terra Ecosystem is insane. Then add in Cosmos bridging. So many Dapps. Sounds like those will all open for LUNC soon with IBC. They really need 2.0 Parity with LUNC but with the burn tax on LUNC, its really not possible. They are always talking about repeg with USTC but I don't see how they can actually do that. If that happens, things will get real in the whole foods parking lot but I highly doubt it gets done. Doesn't seem like a good idea after how that ended ha ha.

Its a interesting situation, 2nd half of this year will be telling.

Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    I'm curious on how the LUNA debacle pans out. Sounds like it was FTX that crashed it. Not Do Kwon. The forked LUNA 2.0 took all the devs. Now LUNC which is the OG LUNA has a team of paid devs. Can they bring it back from the dead. Burn and utility, we will see. The Terra Ecosystem is insane. Then add in Cosmos bridging. So many Dapps. Sounds like those will all open for LUNC soon with IBC. They really need 2.0 Parity with LUNC but with the burn tax on LUNC, its really not possible. They are always talking about repeg with USTC but I don't see how they can actually do that. If that happens, things will get real in the whole foods parking lot but I highly doubt it gets done. Doesn't seem like a good idea after how that ended ha ha.

Its a interesting situation, 2nd half of this year will be telling.
    Well maybe SBF took it down, but it was designed from the start to be taken down.
    Have you seen the Luna chart how vertical it was?

Just if investors took profits it would spiral down. Just like Bancor's failure situation, tokenomics designed with even 0.1% spiraling downwards probability is a catastrophy waiting to be exploited.

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAGIC
    ENJ
    GALA
    MANA
    AXS

rocket_emoji.gif

Printed a couple more trades. Fund going to be up quite a bit more now.

Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post

Share the play man
    well I already bought shib in 2021 and added more. I should've just bought all in at the beginning and sold it all at the top around October 21 I believe. I initially bought in april of that year on uniswap.

The reason I think it might be big is because it already has brand recognition. it's available almost on all the exchanges.

i feel that people that are getting into the gamble side of crypto will want to have "buying power". I wasnt sure if that was the right term, but i feel like people will want to get more of a coin for their dollar. and there isn't too many coins that are that cheap per unit.

And they have this thing in the shib community of "knocking off another zero". So if you get a lot of people thinking the same way, maybe the next run will really push it up. And if you are already positioned well, you get to make the big bucks.

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ouch, so what was your thinking/analysis on that at the time? Was it based on your expectations for QNT, or based on some rule you had regardless of the token and its prospects, or what?

Also, was this the 2019, or 2020 opportunity for those prices?
    there was some FUD surrounding it at the time and kinda spooked me to sell. I didnt really know how much of a beast it would become either. It is what it is.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol this thread is still 90% of people just shilling their chitcoin of the month

me: been DCAing into eth for years
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

Almost half way through the month period (15th-15th) and we are printing.

Hoping to hit 200% by 15th of feb. Had some late additions to the fund as well, everything below the first break was a late add (after the 15th) and is not included in the totals at the top.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almost half way through the month period (15th-15th) and we are printing.

Hoping to hit 200% by 15th of feb. Had some late additions to the fund as well, everything below the first break was a late add (after the 15th) and is not included in the totals at the top.
    Are you posting this to show a bot's success? I'm not sure what everything on the left-most column means, but the profits are obviously great.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Are you posting this to show a bot's success? I'm not sure what everything on the left-most column means, but the profits are obviously great.
    It's not a bot. It's my buddy and I trading.

The ID's are contributors who have put in money. I am D1, D2, D3, D4. CD1/CW1/SW1/NA1 are friends of mine. N1 is my buddy trading with me. CA1/NW1/JN1 are his buddies who have put money in. We started it just as a side thing, taking low risk/low lev trades on low cap coins. We still do our own trading on the side that is quite a bit higher risk. This really just started as a fun thing and then started picking up with some of our friends wanting to put some cash in. We've been tracking since 10/15 when we started. We are taking 25% of profits from contributors as ours.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not a bot. It's my buddy and I trading.

The ID's are contributors who have put in money. I am D1, D2, D3, D4. CD1/CW1/SW1/NA1 are friends of mine. N1 is my buddy trading with me. CA1/NW1/JN1 are his buddies who have put money in. We started it just as a side thing, taking low risk/low lev trades on low cap coins. We still do our own trading on the side that is quite a bit higher risk. This really just started as a fun thing and then started picking up with some of our friends wanting to put some cash in. We've been tracking since 10/15 when we started. We are taking 25% of profits from contributors as ours.
    Sounds cool to me. Definitely helps to have started near the current bottom. Do you forecast profits regardless of the state of the market overall?
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Sounds cool to me. Definitely helps to have started near the current bottom. Do you forecast profits regardless of the state of the market overall?
    Depends, 11/15-12/15 we did 11.98% (were up to 40% at one point but the binance drama caused us to have to close some trades at a L to get funds off incase of insolvency of market). 12/15-1/15 we did 25.98%, now in 15 days we've hit 114%... The reason being is we lacked a lot of volatility prior to the last 2 weeks. Regardless of direction there is money to be made, but moving sideways causes the profit potential to go down significantly. As long as the market is making moves and having some real volatility, it makes it a lot easier to profit. Stagnation/tiny 1-2% ranging is not good.

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where **** does one get the plug for a new project being released? just once I'd like to be ahead of the game on one of these random coins that blows up out of nowhere.

where the secret discord at?

Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    where **** does one get the plug for a new project being released? just once I'd like to be ahead of the game on one of these random coins that blows up out of nowhere.

where the secret discord at?
    twitter

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well I already bought shib in 2021 and added more. I should've just bought all in at the beginning and sold it all at the top around October 21 I believe. I initially bought in april of that year on uniswap.

The reason I think it might be big is because it already has brand recognition. it's available almost on all the exchanges.

i feel that people that are getting into the gamble side of crypto will want to have "buying power". I wasnt sure if that was the right term, but i feel like people will want to get more of a coin for their dollar. and there isn't too many coins that are that cheap per unit.

And they have this thing in the shib community of "knocking off another zero". So if you get a lot of people thinking the same way, maybe the next run will really push it up. And if you are already positioned well, you get to make the big bucks.

Makes sense and I figure just a matter of time before it spikes again
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

just a random thought.

I know people say not to keep coins on the exchange, not your keys etc

but for chitcoins your planning to buy and dump, i think it is better to keep on exchage.

why? cause what if you are not at home and it starts a major pump and you need to get out? you're not gonna bring your ****** with you everywhere are you?

I think the hardware wallets are more for your long term holdings like btc, eth, and sol you wont be selling right away. but chitcoins like shiba, doge, and gala that you need to flip should stay on exchange

alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alphaalbertan8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just a random thought.

I know people say not to keep coins on the exchange, not your keys etc

but for chitcoins your planning to buy and dump, i think it is better to keep on exchage.

why? cause what if you are not at home and it starts a major pump and you need to get out? you're not gonna bring your ****** with you everywhere are you?

I think the hardware wallets are more for your long term holdings like btc, eth, and sol you wont be selling right away. but chitcoins like shiba, doge, and gala that you need to flip should stay on exchange
    yeah no chit

just make sure you dont leave life changing money on the exchange in case something happens to the exchange.... even binance could go down 1 day

Page 112 of 175 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast