Page 117 of 178 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 5321
    Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I’m up somewhere around $500k buying boring old oil stonks and doing nothing with them lol
    it's Canadian $...so it doesn't matter, nobody wants that.
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    it's Canadian $...so it doesn't matter, nobody wants that.
    Rich Uncle Pennybags wants it

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Binance looks shady as hell and might be in trouble. This will curb any momentum for a while. Might see a big buying opportunity soon. If it is even rumored to go down, we going to like 15k again for sure.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Binance looks shady as hell and might be in trouble. This will curb any momentum for a while. Might see a big buying opportunity soon. If it is even rumored to go down, we going to like 15k again for sure.
    What I’ve seen is it’s Binance US, not the main Binance which makes sense.

malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The market looking stronger it’s has been in over a year and this place is quiet. This is the time to build your thesis and get in early on gems so when the real bull market hits your reap the massive gains not when your neighbors are talking about crypto.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by malashker View Post
    The market looking stronger it’s has been in over a year and this place is quiet. This is the time to build your thesis and get in early on gems so when the real bull market hits your reap the massive gains not when your neighbors are talking about crypto.
    Agreed, load up now.

For better or worse my gamble tickets are Luna, Lunc and Jasmy. Mostly LUNC as the staking on Terra Station is still above 20%. Deep as in only $4,000 into them. Lottery tickets. Now we wait.

For what it’s worth. Cosmos is going USDC for stable coin. Should really help that entire ecosystem.

malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    Agreed, load up now.

For better or worse my gamble tickets are Luna, Lunc and Jasmy. Mostly LUNC as the staking on Terra Station is still above 20%. Deep as in only $4,000 into them. Lottery tickets. Now we wait.

For what it’s worth. Cosmos is going USDC for stable coin. Should really help that entire ecosystem.
    No offense bro but those picks are trash. Good luck 🫡

Registered User Gorillajewshead's Avatar
    Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gorillajewshead View Post
    It mooned already. Might want to look into ordinals finance. Just came out about 1 million market cap
    February 3rd I told a fellow bro he might want to look into Ordinals Finance (OFI). It's now up almost 1000%.
    Last edited by Gorillajewshead; 03-30-2023 at 05:39 AM.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    Can someone tell me why Chainlink isn't a top 5 coin?

- Literally provides a fundamental service to the blockchain ecosystem which powers numerous of the most popular defi protocols and apps right now
    - Developing CCIP to allow for distinct chains, even L1, to interact with a unified contract layer to control multiple chains at once using the LINK token as a fee
    - Partnership with SWIFT to help with transferring payments without having to go through clearing houses
    - Eric fukking Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, the man who made it what it is, is a god dam advisor, and in a 40 minute conversation with Sergey he exclamates on the sheer power under Sergey's control

Why is this not dominant? Give me a misc'ers perspective, not that of a 4channer's.
    LINK already mooned. Unless it's BTC or ETH, you don't pick stuff that's already mooned. These are all lottery tickets (except for Eth and BTC....mainly BTC)....none of your points actually matter.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    negged
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

No offense bro but those picks are trash. Good luck 🫡
    Those are my lottery ticket crypto's. I do some have BTC and ETH but that's boring. I'm not a fan of SHIB or DOGE.

Very likely these could be trash, time will tell. Time will tell if they can rebuild LUNC. They have paid devs back and slowing trying to rebuild it, bring in burns and utility. Talking about Repeg, they are exploring how that can be done without a Algo like before. Binance for better or worse owns around 3 trillion coins. They also burn a lot of their LUNC trading fees. Billions of coins a month but billions in a sea of trillions isn't much. For some reason I get the feeling CZ took the crash personal, maybe because he lost a lot of money. If CZ supporting it by holding a chit ton and burning a bunch, I'll follow the leader. My favorite thing about LUNC, for better or worse is its actually 100% community owned and operated. No other crypto that I'm aware of is.

Ed who is a Dev for LUNC L1 is a expert into AI. He wants to create AI Nodes for LUNC but now he might be doing it on a side chain but still has LUNC in mind. This chit is hard to follow but maybe these tickets hit, maybe not. Should be fun either way.

I like the Terra and Cosmos Ecosystems. IBC, the internet of Crypto.

Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    Those are my lottery ticket crypto's. I do some have BTC and ETH but that's boring. I'm not a fan of SHIB or DOGE.

Very likely these could be trash, time will tell. Time will tell if they can rebuild LUNC. They have paid devs back and slowing trying to rebuild it, bring in burns and utility. Talking about Repeg, they are exploring how that can be done without a Algo like before. Binance for better or worse owns around 3 trillion coins. They also burn a lot of their LUNC trading fees. Billions of coins a month but billions in a sea of trillions isn't much. For some reason I get the feeling CZ took the crash personal, maybe because he lost a lot of money. If CZ supporting it by holding a chit ton and burning a bunch, I'll follow the leader. My favorite thing about LUNC, for better or worse is its actually 100% community owned and operated. No other crypto that I'm aware of is.

Ed who is a Dev for LUNC L1 is a expert into AI. He wants to create AI Nodes for LUNC but now he might be doing it on a side chain but still has LUNC in mind. This chit is hard to follow but maybe these tickets hit, maybe not. Should be fun either way.

I like the Terra and Cosmos Ecosystems. IBC, the internet of Crypto.
    Hmm idk man I think plays for next cycle is new coins that didn’t have a bull run yet and don’t have bag holders waiting to exist. Betting on old trash is not in your favor. Think I remember last top 150 coins from 2017, less than 10% broke their previous aths(that includes btc and eth). Think you need to expand your horizon outside the top 100 for gems. I used to hold icx, wtc, neo back than and glad I cut loose back in 2018 or I would’ve been still in negatives

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

- Literally provides a fundamental service to the blockchain ecosystem which powers numerous of the most popular defi protocols and apps right now
    - Developing CCIP to allow for distinct chains, even L1, to interact with a unified contract layer to control multiple chains at once using the LINK token as a fee
    - Partnership with SWIFT to help with transferring payments without having to go through clearing houses
    - Eric fukking Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, the man who made it what it is, is a god dam advisor, and in a 40 minute conversation with Sergey he exclamates on the sheer power under Sergey's control

Why is this not dominant? Give me a misc'ers perspective, not that of a 4channer's.
    Been in link since 2017. Me and one other bro in here (he doesn’t post much…Neither do I tbh). Link is the cornerstone of the crypto and non crypto infra and the 4IR, new banking system, identity etc. Anyone that says “bc it already pumped” has no idea wtf they are talking about or the tech. Or say “only Eth matters” are even more clueless. Layer 2s are now the transaction layer not eth. Arbitrum (which is also a CLabs product) has already surpassed the amount of transaction of Eth. Link will be bigger than Amazon. This isn’t a PnD. This is THE standard. The price is being suppressed but it won’t be able to be for long. You are one that gets it. Capitalize on it.
    Last edited by Horse86; 03-31-2023 at 02:14 PM.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been in link since 2017. Me and one other bro in here (he doesn’t post much…Neither do I tbh). Link is the cornerstone of the crypto and non crypto infra and the 4IR, new banking system, identity etc. Anyone that says “bc it already pumped” has no idea wtf they are talking about or the tech. Or say “only Eth matters” are even more clueless. Layer 2s are now the transaction layer not eth. Arbitrum has already surpassed the amount of transaction of Eth. Link will be bigger than Amazon. This isn’t a PnD. This is THE standard. The price is being suppressed but it won’t be able to be for long. You are one that gets it. Capitalize on it.
    gif.jpeg
    Could have been a slayer.

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

None of these things are important. Chainlink doesnt offer anything that appeals to degens:

1. It already has a token. Why would people lock up their money in stinkers when they can transact on alt-L1s, L2s and farm airdrops or liquidity mine? there is no good yield farms for the stinker token.
    2. Gamblers seeking a conduit to achieve multipliers on their initial are going to put it into dog coins and other ponzis not chainlink. These are proven performers and ate Chainlink's lunch in the last cycle - see Doge, Shib, Ohm, Time + ****load of other ohm forks.
    3. Chainlink doesn't have a low cost basis per unit. Retards will buy a lower price but higher valuation token like ripple before they touch stinkers.
    4. Chainlink narratives are old and played out. Degens move on to the next shiny thing and that's what also ate the lunch of stinkers i.e. NFTs, L2's, alt l1's in the last cycle.
    5. Sergey's wallet (which quite frankly is enormous) is still dumping something like 700k stinkies a week.

At this point Chainlink is 'effectively' competing with BTC and ETH as pristine collateral. BTC and ETH's narratives for pristine collateral are far stronger and I don't ever see stinkies being an attractive proposition in this class.

Hmm idk man I think plays for next cycle is new coins that didn’t have a bull run yet and don’t have bag holders waiting to exist. Betting on old trash is not in your favor. Think I remember last top 150 coins from 2017, less than 10% broke their previous aths(that includes btc and eth). Think you need to expand your horizon outside the top 100 for gems. I used to hold icx, wtc, neo back than and glad I cut loose back in 2018 or I would’ve been still in negatives
    I hear ya, thanks for the feedback. I was in XRP, NEO, XLM, WTC back in 2017 and made some good money.

I don't know why but I feel like LUNC is different. If it goes to zero it goes to zero. Lottery funds but there seems to be a ton of support to bring it back to life. Binance burning 50% of spot and margin trading fees is interesting. They burned over $1mil worth of trading fees in Feb. I believe that was 3 months worth. They are back to monthly burns now. March burn numbers will be out in a couple days. Why are they holding somewhere in the 3 Trillions of this trash, dam near 50% of the total supply. CZ loaded up big time back when this was 4 and 5 zeros. Terraport going live today. Its a new DEX, a lot of their trading fees will go wo burning LUNC. On/off ramp soon. Its a interesting play. Like a hobby to keep up, keeps me from being bored at work ha ha.

My average is pretty low so I feel okay about it. .00006 range. I'm staked and chilling. See how this plays out. Hopefully burns, utility and fomo all come together LOL Pipe Dreaming

Originally Posted by Serenadium View Post

At this point Chainlink is 'effectively' competing with BTC and ETH as pristine .
    Edited. This is the only thing worthwhile in your post. Link isn’t a collateral. It’s a fn infrastructure. Kill Eth and there will another layer to finalize on. Kill link and crypto is dead. Price feeds, oracles, CCIP. Defi literally runs on link. Thousands and thousands of integrations. So to is/will be SWIFT (and the entire financial infrastructure). So to will be tied to CBDC. So to will be tied to your identity via CanDID. And that’s just the first hit. Love it when ppl think they know what they are talking about when I have been in this one for 6 years.

PS CLabs has had native staking for months. I was granted early access. It pays 5% interest in link in the arguably the safest protocol. No more room in the pool for the plebs. But yea let’s yieldfarm our kittycumtwat scam coin instead.
    Last edited by Horse86; 03-31-2023 at 09:57 AM.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Edited. This is the only thing worthwhile in your post. Link isn’t a collateral. It’s a fn infrastructure. Kill Eth and there will another layer to finalize on. Kill link and crypto is dead. Price feeds, oracles, CCIP. Defi literally runs on link. Thousands and thousands of integrations. So to is/will be SWIFT (and the entire financial infrastructure). So to will be tied to CBDC. So to will be tied to your identity via CanDID. And that’s just the first hit. Love it when ppl think they know what they are talking about when I have been in this one for 6 years.

PS CLabs has had native staking for months. I was granted early access. It pays 5% interest in link in the arguably the safest protocol. No more room in the pool for the plebs. But yea let’s yieldfarm our kittycumtwat scam coin instead.
    Token not needed

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serenadium View Post
    None of these things are important. Chainlink doesnt offer anything that appeals to degens:

1. It already has a token. Why would people lock up their money in stinkers when they can transact on alt-L1s, L2s and farm airdrops or liquidity mine? there is no good yield farms for the stinker token.
    2. Gamblers seeking a conduit to achieve multipliers on their initial are going to put it into dog coins and other ponzis not chainlink. These are proven performers and ate Chainlink's lunch in the last cycle - see Doge, Shib, Ohm, Time + ****load of other ohm forks.
    3. Chainlink doesn't have a low cost basis per unit. Retards will buy a lower price but higher valuation token like ripple before they touch stinkers.
    4. Chainlink narratives are old and played out. Degens move on to the next shiny thing and that's what also ate the lunch of stinkers i.e. NFTs, L2's, alt l1's in the last cycle.
    5. Sergey's wallet (which quite frankly is enormous) is still dumping something like 700k stinkies a week.

At this point Chainlink is 'effectively' competing with BTC and ETH as pristine collateral. BTC and ETH's narratives for pristine collateral are far stronger and I don't ever see stinkies being an attractive proposition in this class.
    I have to agree with this. Fundamentals don't mean ****. Just ride the next gen scams and hopefully catch a bid and sell near the top. Anything else is a waste. Don't get married to a bag thats already peaked.
    No signature

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    Token not needed
    Literally proved otherwise Kek. Do you even DON

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    I have to agree with this. Fundamentals don't mean ****. Just ride the next gen scams and hopefully catch a bid and sell near the top. Anything else is a waste. Don't get married to a bag thats already peaked.
    Spoken like a true BATmaxi bro.

Yea guise put all your eggs into scams n memes. What’s the worse that could happen

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spoken like a true BATmaxi bro.

Yea guise put all your eggs into scams n memes. What’s the worse that could happen
    Scams and memes are all this market is. The sooner you accept it the better off you are. Chainlinks oracles failed to keep maker going. BAT was a funding token. Just buy the bottom of next gen ****coins and dump when people are dropping a mortgage on jpegs or whatever the next retarded meme is. All that matters is that whatever token you hold gets a bid on its narrative. That is literally all that matters. Shib blew up because people were looking for the next dogecoin. Cardano, solana, matic etc etc blew up because people were looking for the next ethereum.

The fact of this market is that people are always looking for the next. A chainlink competitor who is the "next chainlink" is likely to outperform chainlink. I waited 5 years for a 10x on BAT. I got a 20x on a huge NFT portfolio in 8 months. Im not saying fundamentals don't matter, but what I am saying is that they aren't the only thing that matters and they likely aren't going to carry the project just off that alone.

This market is luck. There is no skill involved. The only skill is that you are involved. Everything else is cope.
    No signature

Scams and memes are all this market is. The sooner you accept it the better off you are. Chainlinks oracles failed to keep maker going. BAT was a funding token. Just buy the bottom of next gen ****coins and dump when people are dropping a mortgage on jpegs or whatever the next retarded meme is. All that matters is that whatever token you hold gets a bid on its narrative. That is literally all that matters. Shib blew up because people were looking for the next dogecoin. Cardano, solana, matic etc etc blew up because people were looking for the next ethereum.

The fact of this market is that people are always looking for the next. A chainlink competitor who is the "next chainlink" is likely to outperform chainlink. I waited 5 years for a 10x on BAT. I got a 20x on a huge NFT portfolio in 8 months. Im not saying fundamentals don't matter, but what I am saying is that they aren't the only thing that matters and they likely aren't going to carry the project just off that alone.

This market is luck. There is no skill involved. The only skill is that you are involved. Everything else is cope.
    Stopped reading after first sentence. Listed half a dozen things CL owns in this space which is DOA without link. First hit is free. Congrats on marrying your Neo equivalent oneitis BAT bags. RIP Netscape Navigator II browser is a hell of an accomplishment…no wonder it did foook all.

CL has built a moat so big there is no competition. The biggest financial institutions are onboarding lol.

Telling ppl to throw their money in legit scams/memes that 99% rug is brainlet tier advice. That’s how you end up with a shotgun in your mouth. It’s fine to throw a Hail Mary with a small side amount. But that’s the extent.
    Last edited by Horse86; 03-31-2023 at 06:34 PM.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Stopped reading after first sentence. Listed half a dozen things CL owns in this space which is DOA without link. First hit is free. Congrats on marrying your Neo equivalent oneitis BAT bags. RIP Netscape Navigator II browser is a hell of an accomplishment…no wonder it did foook all.

CL has built a moat so big there is no competition. The biggest financial institutions are onboarding lol.

Telling ppl to throw their money in legit scams/memes that 99% rug is brainlet tier advice. That’s how you end up with a shotgun in your mouth. It’s fine to throw a Hail Mary with a small side amount. But that’s the extent.
    I don't know why you keep bringing up BAT. Im not married to those bags anymore. Also talking about shotgun fuel when most linkies were chasing yield on bancor and got the Israel treatment.

The next generation of crypto doesn't care about oracles. Those are your link buyers. It's all about the narrative. Always has been, always will be. Learned this the hard way.
    No signature

I don't know why you keep bringing up BAT. Im not married to those bags anymore. Also talking about shotgun fuel when most linkies were chasing yield on bancor and got the Israel treatment.

The next generation of crypto doesn't care about oracles. Those are your link buyers. It's all about the narrative. Always has been, always will be. Learned this the hard way.
    You were married to those bags for so long you’re still paying alimony.

> he thinks chainlink owns Bancor (let’s not forget all the coins Bancor provided AMM for)
    > he thinks there is crypto without link solving the Oracle problem.

VIP marines are getting 5% yield on native CL steaking fortifying the network.
    Last edited by Horse86; 03-31-2023 at 08:00 PM.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gorillajewshead View Post
    February 3rd I told a fellow bro he might want to look into Ordinals Finance (OFI). It's now up almost 1000%.
    that was a good call and you recommended it to me. I tried to buy using uniswap but it kept saying i needed more ETH. got frustrated and didn't end up buying any.

I need to watch some vids on how to use uniswap and how eth gas fees work.

LMAO, i can't believe people still post this chit. OMG institutions!!!!!! lmao. Look at all the partnerships!!!!

ETH and BTC are the only things worth hodling, everything else is a joke, dump when it pumps.

LMAO, i can't believe people still post this chit. OMG institutions!!!!!! lmao. Look at all the partnerships!!!!

ETH and BTC are the only things worth hodling, everything else is a joke, dump when it pumps.
    Screen capped future. Ya SWIFT, JpMorgan, Citi, fn Schmidt ex Google CEO on board of advisors, all big brains from Microsoft and ******** migrating, biggest brains from Princeton, MIT, former CTO of the White House, Ari Jules on and on and on…surely just your every day coincidences and partnerships. JFL. Please post something of substance or STFU

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Registered User Gorillajewshead's Avatar
    Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000) Gorillajewshead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    that was a good call and you recommended it to me. I tried to buy using uniswap but it kept saying i needed more ETH. got frustrated and didn't end up buying any.

I need to watch some vids on how to use uniswap and how eth gas fees work.
    Glad I got me a bag. You prolly had problems due to slippage, usually I just go up in numbers if 1% doesn't work I use 2% and so on.

Ofi now up 2000%
    Last edited by Gorillajewshead; 04-02-2023 at 06:21 AM.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Vet always has dem partnerships too

Page 117 of 178 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast