Page 110 of 177 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 5292
    ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    You're launching with crypto?

Also damn 1 post a day. Bottom of the bear market?
    Sometimes there are 3-5 days between posts.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're launching with crypto?

Also damn 1 post a day. Bottom of the bear market?
    no, fuk crypto lol. Markets just penny stocks evolved. Aside from tokenization and defi and maybe some ghey nft utility, crypto is literal dogchit. Just hold BTC and ETH and gamble on a few ****coins. Once you make money in crypto scale out not back in. It can be easy money but theres better things to do than watch charts and github all day. You can still do both, but I regret how much time I have wasted watching a pot boil.
    No signature

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    no, fuk crypto lol. Markets just penny stocks evolved. Aside from tokenization and defi and maybe some ghey nft utility, crypto is literal dogchit. Just hold BTC and ETH and gamble on a few ****coins. Once you make money in crypto scale out not back in. It can be easy money but theres better things to do than watch charts and github all day. You can still do both, but I regret how much time I have wasted watching a pot boil.
    Bottom confirmed
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gamble on a few ****coins
    Crypto is crazy enough without making any plays that would be described as "gambling", sir. I put it to you that "better" gains (more reliable AND larger) come from taking the safer plays (which means better entries, highest chance of survival and popularity, etc.)

Once you make money in crypto scale out not back in. It can be easy money but theres better things to do than watch charts and github all day. You can still do both, but I regret how much time I have wasted watching a pot boil.
    Agreed with this, but crypto doesn't have to take over your time. Chartgazing doesn't make number go up any faster.
    Like most people here, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen but I did that before crypto as well, kek. I've been in crypto for years and many of years made NO trades, some years made 1 or 2... some short spaces of time made a lot of trades... but overall there isn't much to do. We think we become more deserving of gains by "doing research" (i.e. spending 12hrs/day in ********) but it makes not an ounce of difference to where the market takes you. I don't think that if I hadn't been in crypto I would have spent less time on the internet overall, the past few years. Our internet addictions (IOW lack of a real life) is a separate problem, kek.
    Could have been a slayer.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    Bottom confirmed
    I sure hope. Im not quitting but this thread getting a reply every 4 days and the same 15 threads being up on biz for the last 3 weeks are a pretty damn good bottom signal lol. Normies completely demoralized and will be back around for the top of next cycle to get rinsed on crypto powered AI or whatever the next ****gy meme is kek. The play to earn gaming this cycle was pretty funny. People who haven't touched a game since n64 seemed to love the concept. Would only work in a grindy azz mmo and people are already livid about RMTers in the current ones.

Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    Crypto is crazy enough without making any plays that would be described as "gambling", sir. I put it to you that "better" gains (more reliable AND larger) come from taking the safer plays (which means better entries, highest chance of survival and popularity, etc.)

Agreed with this, but crypto doesn't have to take over your time. Chartgazing doesn't make number go up any faster.
    Like most people here, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen but I did that before crypto as well, kek. I've been in crypto for years and many of years made NO trades, some years made 1 or 2... some short spaces of time made a lot of trades... but overall there isn't much to do. We think we become more deserving of gains by "doing research" (i.e. spending 12hrs/day in ********) but it makes not an ounce of difference to where the market takes you. I don't think that if I hadn't been in crypto I would have spent less time on the internet overall, the past few years. Our internet addictions (IOW lack of a real life) is a separate problem, kek.
    I would say most of it comes down to gambling. There is better tech/business that got mogged by memes and chit. Good example is compound and maker are below two dogcoins an apecoin a mobile phone game and a coin that makes ********s horizon worlds look like a bladerunner scene.

In crypto you are going to be gambling on the crowd favorite. Might as well throw a dart at a board unless you can figure out what activates the monkey brain crowd neurons.

Narratives change fast, and lots of companies are run by literal grifters and jews (celsius,bancor,etc)

Just ride the waves and follow the crowds, maybe get into some illiquid ****coin scam that could form a narrative. Other than that, just play the long game on eth, btc and a bag of ****coin gambles and dont blow up your account. Thats really all there is to it. We are nearly 9-10 years later from when smart contracts were created and all thats been created is a bunch of high and low level scams. Now im not entirely chitting on crypto and think it has a place, but I think theres too much money floating around and not enough tangible progress. I can probably get a pretty good idea of what is legit when it pops up, but thats not where the money is usually. For that reason im starting to hedge in other places. Still have a lot in crypto and still believe in it, but I know the market is still pretty chit and scammy lol.
    No signature

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no one gives a **** about BAT brother, thats 2017 ****.

Need new coins with hype.

The only **** I would buy from old cycles is ATOM and QNT

Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    no one gives a **** about BAT brother, thats 2017 ****.

Need new coins with hype.

The only **** I would buy from old cycles is ATOM and QNT
    I barely have any money in BAT kek. Way to make assumptions.
    No signature

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I remembered I told you ages ago pretty much all coins are complete chit and all the valuations are complete bs as well. The only aim in crypto should be to make money. You swore up and down at me that BAT was revolutionary and so undervalued.
    they / them

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You were buying it up at one point so stop cappin

Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    lol I remembered I told you ages ago pretty much all coins are complete chit and all the valuations are complete bs as well. The only aim in crypto should be to make money. You swore up and down at me that BAT was revolutionary and so undervalued.
    Was waiting on a narrative that never came. If they weren't currently fking token holders I would still stand by that statement to this day. It's also the reason I think you can beat the market if you can get in on a narrative token before it plays out. Theres probably going to be some ghey bridge, l2, or ai meme token someone in here is going to luck out on. Im still here after like 8 years and haven't blown up my account like 98% of this thread so theres that.

Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    You were buying it up at one point so stop cappin
    There is a major happening in this market every day kek. I adjust my strategy and also take profit and re-enter. I have taken some pretty good losses but I don't remain fully static. Was doing CDP's before defi summer, and was doing NFT's before the major runup. BAT was just my largest position and that ran up well over a million. In hindsight I wish it would have been in some next gen scamcoin, but I would not have nearly the same amount invested and the potential for rug would be much higher.

Going forward most of my bag is going to be in ETH and already is and a small chunk going to next gen ****coins and im going to keep doing real estate and working on stuff outside of crypto. Markets going to keep going, but I don't think the next cycle will be as big and think the market will consolidate. Will adjust if I see it heading a different direction, but the next cycle is my guess next gen zoomer tiktok alpha heavy.

Will admit my BAT play didn't pan out 100% how I wanted but it worked out pretty well for me.
    No signature

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everything is **** long term except BTC.

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    everything is **** long term except BTC.
    I don't know about all that. BTC was bred out of the 08 recession and so far its acting like a dead fish in what could probably be an even worse economic climate. This was its moment to shine. Could still do it, but damn is it looking rough lol.
    No signature

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know about all that. BTC was bred out of the 08 recession and so far its acting like a dead fish in what could probably be an even worse economic climate. This was its moment to shine. Could still do it, but damn is it looking rough lol.
    BTC will act how BTC acts. It was 5K at the beginning of Covid and it's 16k now, it's extremely volatile. It's simply a decentralized commodity, but grows more than Gold; very similar fundamentals. China "banning" mining was one of the best things to happen to it.

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The real problem with crypto after several cycles it gets harder "picking" a good pump dump alt, because you see right through the bull****.

So for me, I see the retarded crowd shilling something, but I can't pull the plug. Take something like Dogechain, it's such a retarded concept, it's so ****ing bad.
    Pure scam. Chances are, in a bullish setup, this could go high.

But as a veteran with several cycles, you just can't pull the plug, so you stick with things like BTC/ETH and have less returns.

Once you 7-8 fig, it's over mentally.

Indefinite money milking isn't as easy. You have to be an idiot sometimes to make money.

The real problem with crypto after several cycles it gets harder "picking" a good pump dump alt, because you see right through the bull****.

So for me, I see the retarded crowd shilling something, but I can't pull the plug. Take something like Dogechain, it's such a retarded concept, it's so ****ing bad.
    Pure scam. Chances are, in a bullish setup, this could go high.

But as a veteran with several cycles, you just can't pull the plug, so you stick with things like BTC/ETH and have less returns.

Once you 7-8 fig, it's over mentally.

Indefinite money milking isn't as easy. You have to be an idiot sometimes to make money.
    Once you are are 7-8 figs you are naturally going to be more risk averse. You wont bet the whole farm on dogcuminu coin popping off. Someone playing with $5-10k can afford to go all in on dogcoins or gme. Theres a new bridge token coming out soon that im probably going to drop like $10-30k on but wont do more than that just because I know what has happened to several bridges in the past. Someone new is going to be less skeptical of stuff like this.

Also the last two cycles have been somewhat easier. The first cycle you just had to be here. The second cycle you just had to not give up. Basically everything 10xd from the bottom including long dead alts like omg. I have a feeling the next cycle is going to be smaller, not bigger.
    No signature

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sams Bolton, how does it feel to be a wage cuck, while we crypto chads sit with money you'll never make *******?

OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm ready for this to turn around now. Not sure if this is the bottom, but I've been holding and staking without selling any rewards the last 10 months or so. Hopefully it pays off.
    What are you on about mate?

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When BTC halving 15 months pump? Its scheduled to halve in the spring of 2024

I'm ready

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Once you are are 7-8 figs you are naturally going to be more risk averse.
    kek, you'd be surprised.
    Could have been a slayer.

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven’t those been around for 3 months or so

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Originally Posted by skinnybigballs0 View Post
    https://opensea.io/collection/poobs these poob nfts are going to run so hard. They’re implementing a deflationary burn mechanism which is going to limit supply .. limiting supply limits sell pressure, I’m literally about to invest 100,000 in to this ****. I’ve been buying every little pullback possible but floor has been extremely steady

Also, look how ****ing cute they are. They’re the perfect intersection of cute, memeable, perfect PFP.
    bruh, gayness off the richter.

Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    kek, you'd be surprised.
    Meant more that you don't put your whole stack after you hit black 3 times in a row. People are still going to do risky plays and spread it out, but nobody is betting the farm unless they just want to go full demon mode like SBF. Seen it blow up in peoples faces 10-20x more than I have seen it work out. The gains reaper eventually gets its dues.
    No signature

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    read that shibaswap is working. haven't tried it yet

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://opensea.io/collection/poobs these poob nfts are going to run so hard. They’re implementing a deflationary burn mechanism which is going to limit supply .. limiting supply limits sell pressure, I’m literally about to invest 100,000 in to this ****. I’ve been buying every little pullback possible but floor has been extremely steady

Also, look how ****ing cute they are. They’re the perfect intersection of cute, memeable, perfect PFP.
    Hey, do you know anything about NFTinit.com? Is it worth the money or is there something better out there?

ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice pump.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Proof you put in 100k
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50) prestoaces will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pamp pamp it up

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Binance on a hiring spree and positive news about FTX must be what's behind the current pump.

Apparently we're just forming another bear flag though.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Gotta stay around 17K, that's a good show of strength.

We 18.8 now

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Page 110 of 177 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast