EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do RM6 Monster Rack accessories hit hot deals?

Think im gonna get a rm6 but seeing some light series accessories but not much for monster series.

Should I expect the rm6 hot deal to end before the end of next week and should I expect stuff like the matador or other various accessories to go on sale?

buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    Think im gonna get a rm6 but seeing some light series accessories but not much for monster series.

Should I expect the rm6 hot deal to end before the end of next week and should I expect stuff like the matador or other various accessories to go on sale?

Don't be penny wise and pound foolish! You don't want to miss out on the $225 hot deal price and the $75 max shipping deal. Between those two discounts you'll save a bundle. If something goes on sale before your rack ships they will extend the discount price to you if you call or email them.

My RM-6 just shipped out yesterday after 2-weeks from order date due to a delay on one of the items in my order. I was lucky that the delay let me cash in the $225 hot deal price reduction. If you want to order strategically just add something to your order that has a nominal lead time of 14-30 days; that will buy you time to monitor any future sales but still guarantee you get the current incentives without missing out on them.
    Last edited by buddy0329; 11-18-2021 at 09:45 PM.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by buddy0329 View Post
    Don't be penny wise and pound foolish! You don't want to miss out on the $225 hot deal price and the $75 max shipping deal. Between those two discounts you'll save a bundle. If something goes on sale before your rack ships they will extend the discount price to you if you call or email them.

My RM-6 just shipped out yesterday after 2-weeks from order date due to a delay on one of the items in my order. I was lucky that the delay let me cash in the $225 hot deal price reduction. If you want to order strategically just add something to your order that has a nominal lead time of 14-30 days; that will buy you time to monitor any future sales but still guarantee you get the current incentives without missing out on them.
    Good point, I'm Def a penny pincher