Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I know if I am loosing muscle mass?

Well I started keto diet 14 days ago.
    I carbed up, but i feel like I lost muscles.
    My grandma says i lost some belly fat but also mass on the shoulders etc.
    My arms feel vdry skinny .
    I gained some strength or I increased the weight but I dont know I frel like i lost muscles in my arms.
    My body weight did not changed on the scale
    Hmmm
    I thought Im getting a supper pump because of the carb up buz nothing xhanged.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Not losing strength is a good sign. But 14 days is not enough time really.

Also, it sounds like keto is making it harder for you - and for what? There is no special advantage compared to any other diet with the same net calorie balance.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Not losing strength is a good sign. But 14 days is not enough time really.

Also, it sounds like keto is making it harder for you - and for what? There is no special advantage compared to any other diet with the same net calorie balance.
    this. just saw OP's other thread about whey on keto and it just seems like he's more confused about stuff because of keto

Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    this. just saw OP's other thread about whey on keto and it just seems like he's more confused about stuff because of keto
    I dont know I just cant figure out which kind of nutrition is best for me

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gaining strength does not mean you did not lose muscle. If you are a newbie, neural adaptation is where 90% of your strength comes from. The brain just needs sleep, not protein.

As for a slimmer waist, stronger abs will suck that in without you thinking about it, even if you did not lose fat.

In my opinion, keto is a bad diet and theoretically will burn muscle compared to a carb diet.

SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Check the scale, it's possible your weight will drop, either that or you will feel noticeably smaller.