5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Should I cut or bulk?

Pic attached, basically I'm not that strong. Just hit intermediate numbers (according to strength standards website), I'm not progressing anymore too. Not sure if I should be bulking or cutting
    Attached Images
    6 inch wrist gang
    Proud manlet
    Will escape DYEL mode one day

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Need to find a way of continuing progression. Perhaps a program with slightly more volume per week. Cutting not going to achieve much IMO although it will need to be done down the line... perhaps aim to maintain weight or allow it to rise very slowly if needed to keep progression going.

5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5foot5Manlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Need to find a way of continuing progression. Perhaps a program with slightly more volume per week. Cutting not going to achieve much IMO although it will need to be done down the line... perhaps aim to maintain weight or allow it to rise very slowly if needed to keep progression going.
    Lean bulk?
    6 inch wrist gang
    Proud manlet

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5foot5Manlet View Post
    Lean bulk?
    can you make progress on maintenance calories? if so, don't lean bulk before your maintenance gains stall

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    can you make progress on maintenance calories? if so, don't lean bulk before your maintenance gains stall
    I've not tried that yet, I do think I can make progress though. I've been on a deficit so far
    6 inch wrist gang
    Proud manlet

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 5foot5Manlet View Post
    I've not tried that yet, I do think I can make progress though. I've been on a deficit so far
    That might explain your stalling.

Remember there is usually something you can do training wise if you can't make progress. It should always be possible (IMO) without a big surplus.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    That might explain your stalling.

Remember there is usually something you can do training wise if you can't make progress. It should always be possible (IMO) without a big surplus.
    Okay, I'm just not used to this if that makes sense, before I could just not eat that much and go up. But now everything feels a lot harder, and my body aches for longer. I will bump up the cals, thank you guys, really appreciate it <3
    6 inch wrist gang
    Proud manlet

SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000) SoulZero is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You should start cutting dude.