Italianmobster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How is my leg routine? I have lower back issues

Hello, everyone. I have lower back problems and can not do back squats and leg presses. My gym has very little equipment. How is my leg day? What can be improved there? Do you have any ideas? - 5min warm up on the bike - Back extension 100 to 150 reps - 10x leg curls lying 3-15 reps (heavy and light) - 7x hip thrusts 10-15 - Ab- and adductor machine both about 150 repetitions each - 2x leg extension 25 reps - 4x lunges on the smith machine 15 - 20 repetitions - 5x bulgarian split squats over 20 reps (you hold on to something with one hand and with the other you have a dumbbell + 30kg weight vest. I get no pain in my back) - 4x front squats 6-8 reps What do you think of that? Are there any more Quads exercises that you can recommend me? Or should l front squat before lunges?

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good enough break in routine.
    You can do supersets and other intensity techniques like drop sets which are a lot harder on the legs without putting more stress on your back