ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

475lb Man trying to get his life back!!

I have been following several people's stories regarding massive weight loss. I am turning 40 in February. I have decided that its time to get my life back. I have never been in shape or not severally overweight. I have started my journey about 3 months ago. Was down for a month with covid and I am back at it. Today I weighed in at 418.2. I have a "trainer" that is giving me the bare minimum and I am having to do my diet needs by myself. I am joining this site with the hope that I can find some help with my journey. I will be taking pictures later to post in here to show where I am now. The one picture I have posted is one of few I could find. I dont take a lot of pictures for obvious reasons. Anyone with any advice or questions or anything at all, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Images

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck bro!

At that weight small changes should have big impacts. I would start small like cutting out sugary drinks and going for water instead, coupled with walking for a mile or so a couple times a week. Just by doing that you should strt losing. After a few weeks pay more attention to calories and different exercises, but if you aren't getting help from you trainer, find a new one!
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425