diploid123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have a problem growing. Advice please?

Hello everyone. I been lifting for about a year and a half now. I been doing Fierce 5 Novice routine 3 days a week A and B. I've been getting incredibly stronger and increasing the lifting weight almost every week. For bench I'm lifting 175 lbs 3x5. squats 180 lbs 3x5. and romanian deadlift 140 lbs. I've been measuring my body as the year went by and I've been at around the same size throughout the year amd half. I eat healthy and get my sleep. I eat only 3 meals a day. What would you advice? I'd appreciate the help. I was thinking of a growth supplement.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It can be hard to see changes initially.

What is your bodyweight? Have you gained or lost?

For example, you could go from 180lbs at 20% bodyfat to 180lbs at 16% bodyfat and still look basically the same.

Measurements might stay the same because you lost fat from your limbs and chest even as you gained muscle.

Just keep going, your numbers need to be quite a bit higher yet before you will notice the difference at typical bodyweights.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It can be hard to see changes initially.

What is your bodyweight? Have you gained or lost?

For example, you could go from 180lbs at 20% bodyfat to 180lbs at 16% bodyfat and still look basically the same.

Measurements might stay the same because you lost fat from your limbs and chest even as you gained muscle.

Just keep going, your numbers need to be quite a bit higher yet before you will notice the difference at typical bodyweights.
    I've been about the same weight. I only lost 5 lbs. What numbers need to be quite a bit higher? The weight I'm lifting?

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't grow if you don't eat.

Eat more!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    You can't grow if you don't eat.

Eat more!
    I've been eating but not plenty because of a low appetite problem. Which is why I'm thinking of a growth supplement.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you lost weight, that is likely to limit muscle growth. Unless you are particularly fat, you need to eat more. You don't need supplements, there are plenty of ways to get more calories - like choosing more calorie dense foods. It doesn't all have to be chicken, rice and a broccoli...

Yes, you need to keep increasing weight lifted (or number of reps for a given weight...)

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And if you don't care about being chubby, you'll still gain strength and size by eating more of course, without regard to fat gain.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're natty and have enhanced expectations?
    Everyone in the industry is on something man

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    You're natty and have enhanced expectations?
    Everyone in the industry is on something man
    What he said. I had a renter that was about 5'4" and 110 pounds. Long story short, he wanted the meds that a veterinarian gave him for a horse Orange juice.. I wasn't going to deliver a controlled substance. Another renter ended up with the stuff. He was crazier than me. He also got a VD from a pharmacist. That was kind of ironic.
    Furnishe renal houses in Coffeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitchen, cable/wifi, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians, inspectors for the refiery, soybea plant, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal food plant conractors.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Volume is king.

Do more sets
    Eat more food
    Lift more weights
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!