Ashax is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newbie to muscle building.

Hi everyone! Im new to this forum aswell as being new to muscle building, im recently in recovery from anorexia and I really want to have a better relationship with myself, and actually like my physique instead of feeling the need to lose weight all the time. Ive just got back up to a healthy bmi (go me!) And now I really want to work on my physique. I had an online coach and she did me a meal plan but I found it too restrictive and felt like it wasnt very beneficial. I still don't have a healthy relationship with food unfortunately so having such a restrictive meal plan wasn't helping! Anyway, the point in this is im not working with her now and im due to start the gym tomorrow, but now I have no idea what I need to do to get to the physique I would like and im finding it all really overwhelming. I just keep thinking that im going to hate myself forever and never actually be happy with how I look. Has anyone got any tips to be able to help me at all? Thank you so much for reading I know its quite long and thank you in advance for responding if anyone does. X

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suggest you start with the basics. In the Workout Program forum stickies there are several free (and effective) beginner weightlifting programs. I would try something like All Pro or Fierce 5, both excellent programs with proven results.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179232481

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.