Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Age question about insides

I’m 41 and I have not noticed anything other than digestion issues. I powerlifting daily. I work 2 jobs and pump iron in between. I was injured on the leg press a few years ago and thought it was my back but after X-rays they said I had the healthiest dpi mg e they had ever seen. I thought about it though and I had eaten 2 medium pizzas and 8 wings from Pizza Hut. I’ve also now noticed that I like to poop before the gym or even leaving the house. I actually wake up in pain on some days. Is this normal? Does anyone else notice this?

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love bread but it bungs me up and I can’t digest it worth a chit . I take stool softeners when I eat pizza , spaghetti or bread etc , and it helps things move .
    I can’t use protein powder unless it’s made from a meat source , which is more expensive than normal whey .
    I’d suggest getting more Fiber in your diet
    Make Misc great again

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Actually looking into metamusil right now. I take probiotics. I will admit I drink a lot of beer. Not everyday but I’ve probably consumed at least 24 beers every weekend since I was 18. There’s weekends where I drink 50 plus. It relaxes me. I still hit the gym and hell I’ve drank a 12 pack while working out. Could maybe dehydrating my intestines sone