bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My soon to be X doctor

So most of you read my post on my PCP who is new to me and suggested I take medication based on my age.

Well here is something else to add for me to get rid of him, during my 1st visit he did an echo, why he wanted it I don't know. Anyway I didn't meet my deductible with my insurance so I paid him in cash $495.00. He never calls me with the results. In my next visit (the visit where he told me I should get on these medication and do a colonoscopy) He tells me, The left side of your heart seems a little weak so naturally I ask him should I see a cardiologist? which he in turn says No, its nothing to be concerned about. I am thinking, what? So I went to my cardiologist anyway, my cardiologist ask me to get the results because her EKG did not show anything abnormal. Now get this, this fcker administration team refuse to provide it, said that the images also has other peoples images on it so they can't provide it.

After some serious back and forth I was told to take him to court because those images are mine and by law he needs to provide them to me. My cardiologist also went into my medical history chart and sees all my records even from the 1990's and there is no freaking records of his bloodwork nor the echo.

So now I have to go tomorrow to get another echo from my cardiologist, because I am concern with his fcking remark saying the left side of my heart is weak. My cardiologist said from her EKG my heart seems perfect but without the images she can't determine what he means by a little weak

I seriously want to punch this fcking guy and break his jaw with the sh!t he is putting me through!
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

I seriously want to punch this fcking guy and break his jaw with the sh!t he is putting me through!
    Don't do that with a weak heart

I've never heard of a Dr. not giving you YOUR records? Sounds sketchy but hopefully the results are that you're fine.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Don't do that with a weak heart

I've never heard of a Dr. not giving you YOUR records? Sounds sketchy but hopefully the results are that you're fine.
    The admin from my cardiologist said this is a first they heard of this and this is not normal. I had a looong talk with the doctor and he is saying that he would have to extract my images and that could take weeks. I told him I don't want to wait that long, so I am going to get the echo tomorrow, unfortunately I still have to pay out of pocket as my deductible is $1000.00. But I want to make sure everything is OK with my heart. On the phone he told me again, its just something we saw, it is not anything to be concern about but we have to call it out.

Anyway I am not comfortable with him and I am looking for another PCP.
    On the list for Bannukah

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear, John. Hope it all works out.

You're a healthy guy. Healthier than most people your age, and even half your age.

Something is not right with the current doctor.

Keep us posted.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely sounds questionable - particularly the reluctance to provide the images.... while relatively rare, there are those providers who will order tons of truly unnecessary tests to pad their incomes - which then gives HMOs the fodder to turn down lots of other requests for perfectly legitimate tests
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting... nearly this exact scenario happened to my boss and he told me about it just a couple of weeks ago. They won't release his own medical records from 20 years ago, referred him to a different department, which told him the same story and referred him back to the original desk.

I'm normally against being litigious, but I'd sue.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The admin from my cardiologist said this is a first they heard of this and this is not normal. I had a looong talk with the doctor and he is saying that he would have to extract my images and that could take weeks. I told him I don't want to wait that long, so I am going to get the echo tomorrow, unfortunately I still have to pay out of pocket as my deductible is $1000.00. But I want to make sure everything is OK with my heart. On the phone he told me again, its just something we saw, it is not anything to be concern about but we have to call it out.

Anyway I am not comfortable with him and I am looking for another PCP.
    "this fcker administration team refuse to provide it"

This is the first i have heard of this, wow!

I know that you are going the normal route but i would be a smart ass and tell him to take a photo of your images with his mobile phone and text them to you.

It sounds like he is putting up walls for you, or he knows that you caught him frauding and overbilling you for tests and procedures.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So there's a problem, let me deal with it
    - What problem?
    Oh, nothing to worry about, just leave it with me
    - What problem?
    Something vague. You don't need to worry leave it to me
    - Can I see the tests/data?
    No, there's some reason I can't let you see the data, just let me deal with it
    - Do I need another person to check this?
    No no, don't involve anyone else, leave it to me

If the conversation is like the above, I don't care if that person is a doctor, a car mechanic, someone fixing your furnace, computer engineer... they are bu11sh!tting

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are your best doctor.

You know if you dont feel right or something is wrong.

Imagine taking a perfectly fine working car to the mechanic. They will always find something expensive wrong with it even though you know they are full of it. Look hard enough though and something will always pop up.

But you could have driven it for years without ever having an issue with it.

Same with doctors. They are in it for the money, plain and simple. Sure, they are smart and have a lot of school but that means they have a ton of bills to pay too. Easiest way to get that money is to get unsuspecting men hooked on all sorts of meds they cant stop taking without the doctors permission.

Tried that on me too. I picked up the meds and threw them in the trash straight away. never had any symptoms or anything negative because of it. Funny they also never called or contacted me wondering why i didnt come back for more. if they were that important you would think they would. Tells me it was just about money and control.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    ...Same with Bad doctors. They are in it for the money....
    FIFY!! There are many who are in it to help people (srs)

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Sorry to hear, John. Hope it all works out.

You're a healthy guy. Healthier than most people your age, and even half your age.

Something is not right with the current doctor.

Keep us posted.
    I googled him and he has a 5 star as a doctor, which I have no idea how. Maybe its me because I question him?

Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    Definitely sounds questionable - particularly the reluctance to provide the images.... while relatively rare, there are those providers who will order tons of truly unnecessary tests to pad their incomes - which then gives HMOs the fodder to turn down lots of other requests for perfectly legitimate tests
    What I find weird is the blood work and the echo he performed is not in my medical chart. The cardiologist asked me if I wouldn't mind logging into my chart and I did in front of her on her laptop and there was nothing from him.

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Interesting... nearly this exact scenario happened to my boss and he told me about it just a couple of weeks ago. They won't release his own medical records from 20 years ago, referred him to a different department, which told him the same story and referred him back to the original desk.

I'm normally against being litigious, but I'd sue.
    I have a lot going on right now but I might just follow up on this, my main concern right now is doing the echo with my cardiologist and see what the fck he is talking about.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    "this fcker administration team refuse to provide it"

This is the first i have heard of this, wow!

I know that you are going the normal route but i would be a smart ass and tell him to take a photo of your images with his mobile phone and text them to you.

It sounds like he is putting up walls for you, or he knows that you caught him frauding and overbilling you for tests and procedures.
    According to him extracting the images from the CD will take weeks I never heard of that. He said he has 20 other patients image on that CD and HIPPA rules says he can't provide it, which I understand, but just give me mine.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    So there's a problem, let me deal with it
    - What problem?
    Oh, nothing to worry about, just leave it with me
    - What problem?
    Something vague. You don't need to worry leave it to me
    - Can I see the tests/data?
    No, there's some reason I can't let you see the data, just let me deal with it
    - Do I need another person to check this?
    No no, don't involve anyone else, leave it to me

If the conversation is like the above, I don't care if that person is a doctor, a car mechanic, someone fixing your furnace, computer engineer... they are bu11sh!tting
    Exactly!!

Imagine taking a perfectly fine working car to the mechanic. They will always find something expensive wrong with it even though you know they are full of it. Look hard enough though and something will always pop up.

But you could have driven it for years without ever having an issue with it.

Same with doctors. They are in it for the money, plain and simple. Sure, they are smart and have a lot of school but that means they have a ton of bills to pay too. Easiest way to get that money is to get unsuspecting men hooked on all sorts of meds they cant stop taking without the doctors permission.

Tried that on me too. I picked up the meds and threw them in the trash straight away. never had any symptoms or anything negative because of it. Funny they also never called or contacted me wondering why i didnt come back for more. if they were that important you would think they would. Tells me it was just about money and control.
    I wondered why they never contacted me once the results of the echo came back if something was unusual. My cardiologist also said because I am an athlete (workout a lot) that my heart beats slower than normal and that is expected and she said maybe that is what he is seeing?
    Last edited by bodyhard; 11-04-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Get a colonoscopy if you haven't had one.
    2. Your doctor's Porsche payment isn't going to pay itself, I'm sure he appreciates your contribution.

Originally Posted by BK909 View Post
    1. Get a colonoscopy if you haven't had one.
    2. Your doctor's Porsche payment isn't going to pay itself, I'm sure he appreciates your contribution.
    LOL, the guy has a neck and wrist full of jewelry!

Today at 1:00 I do my 2nd echo, kind of suck that I have to pay this twice in one month.
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have said, it kind of sounds like the doc may have come up with some phony diagnosis/assessment and now doesn't want to release your medical records for fear of discovery. He sounds like a charlatan.

Not necessarily, you can have dangerously high chronic blood pressure and feel perfectly fine. Sometimes you can even have fairly advanced cancers and feel perfectly fine.

Tried that on me too. I picked up the meds and threw them in the trash straight away.
    Why did you bother picking them up if you were just going to throw them in the trash? That means you still had to pay for them. You could have just left them at the pharmacy. Depending on your condition, throwing your meds in the trash can be a pretty stupid idea. That is why it is important for you to understand your own health conditions, treatment options, and the risks/benefits of those treatment options so you can decide how/if you want to proceed.

Funny they also never called or contacted me wondering why i didnt come back for more. if they were that important you would think they would. Tells me it was just about money and control.
    It is because they have already done their jobs. They evaluated you and suggested a treatment. It is up to you whether you are going to comply with that. People refuse to take meds all the time, it would be an endless job tracking them all down.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Doc called me with my results really fast said my heart is great all the valves are good she said my ejection fraction is on the low normal. Said I just need to control my anger/anxiety because that builds up my blood pressure which in turn causes a lower ejection fraction. But overall my heart is very healthy.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doc called me with my results really fast said my heart is great all the valves are good she said my ejection fraction is on the low normal. Said I just need to control my anger/anxiety because that builds up my blood pressure which in turn causes a lower ejection fraction. But overall my heart is very healthy.
    That other doc just wanted new jewelry, fk him!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    agree...

he just told you what he thought you needed to hear....

I have next to zero faith in anything medical related...

it's just the world we live in .

he has lots of could on him for real..

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    agree...

he just told you what he thought you needed to hear....

I have next to zero faith in anything medical related...

it's just the world we live in .
    The fcking guy had my anxiety through the roof unnecessarily
    On the list for Bannukah