Thread: Mass Gainers

kisrobyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Mass Gainers

Hey guys, I've been eating ~2900kcal for the past weeks to bulk up and it seems like a can't gain much weight anymore. I realized I need to eat more, but it gets harder and harder, my appetite is very low. Would a mass gainer be benefical for me? Both for efficency and for budget reasons. My main goal is to clean bulk so if I track the calories like I've been doing there shouldn't be any problem right?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Maybe - or maybe just any calorie dense food. There is nothing special about the ingredients of mass gainer BTW.

Don't attempt to gain more than about 2lbs a month. What are your current stats and rate of weight gain?

kisrobyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    What are your current stats and rate of weight gain?
    72 kg (159lbs) and I couldn't gain any weight the past month. And I did keep my diet everyday

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Up your calories by 300 and see what happens over the next 2 weeks. There is some adaptation that happens which has to be overcome.

As I say, the extra calories could come from a mass gainer but you can also add just about any food you like eating if you are already meeting protein, EFA and micronutrient needs

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mass gain shakes can work. Back in the late 80s I used Twin Labs Gainers fuel 1000 cal shakes to help gain size.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!