Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd like to hear people yap about gun control after they've been put in a situation where it was better to have a gun than not.

My first teaching gig was on an impoverished Native reservation. On four different occasions, I had a drunk stumbling up my driveway in the middle of the day. Some wanted money others demanded a "ride". The first time, the bum had a knife on his hip and blast of pepper spray only deterred him long enough for me to kick him in the junk. After that, I got my concealed carry and had my .40 Rossi on me everywhere but at the school. On the other three occasions, I flashed the pistol and the hobos left, quickly.
    Last edited by mdonnelly80; 11-23-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mdonnelly80 View Post
    I'd like to hear people yap about gun control after they've been put in a situation where it was better to have a gun than not.

My first teaching gig was on an impoverished Native reservation. On four different occasions, I had a drunk stumbling up my driveway in the middle of the day. Some wanted money others demanded a "ride". The first time, the bum had a knife on his hip and blast of pepper spray only deterred him long enough for me to kick him in the junk. After that, I got my concealed carry and had my .40 Rossi on me everywhere but at the school. On the other three occasions, I flashed the pistol and the hobos left, quickly.
    Sounds just like the southern border towns where you never when or how many "people" are going to show up unannounced on your property. As the saying goes " when seconds count the police are only minutes away".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mdonnelly80 View Post
    Agree 100%. Why do you need a gun? Ask other people who have needed one. Why do you need one with a high magazine capacity? Ask someone who has needed one before.

I read an autobiography of an Air Force PJ who was stationed in Alaska to do rescue missions. The PJs are often called for rescues and medical aid in Alaska due to how rural it is.

One of the emergency calls they answered was a pack of wolves attacking a rural cabin. A pregnant woman and her mother were the only ones home (the men had gone hunting), and were using AR-15s to keep the wolves back. The PJs had the chopper fly low and hover right above them to keep the wolves back as they got into the cabin and got everyone out. That's one crazy work environment right there...

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why am I not surprised? Bubba Wallace on the Rittenhouse verdict

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Once again Bubba shows his ignorance.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like someone is afraid of defamation litigation
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Read a headline that the 1st lawsuit for $60 million has been started against Joy Behar and Whoopie, wonder if it will shut their mouths up?

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That kid should just thank his lucky stars and fade away for a while.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    That kid should just thank his lucky stars and fade away for a while.

I don't think he will be able to, the notoriety of this case will draw out a fringe element who would probably enjoy the headlines from taking him out. Personally I would sue anyone and everyone who used the white supremacist label against him because that certainly tainted potential jurors, the media, etc. Win big like Nick Sandmann did & then disappear to a private vila somewhere.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I don't think he will be able to, the notoriety of this case will draw out a fringe element who would probably enjoy the headlines from taking him out. Personally I would sue anyone and everyone who used the white supremacist label against him because that certainly tainted potential jurors, the media, etc. Win big like Nick Sandmann did & then disappear to a private vila somewhere.
    I don't think he needs to bail because there's cowards tossing threats his way..

I'm pretty certain at least half the country is perfectly ok with what he did and the outcome of the trial..

If he starts winning lawsuits the kid will become a legend

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He can still stay out of sight as much as possible and let the lawyers earn their money.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Social Media has fuked up humanity so bad that normal people who post need to be liked on that chit, so the trolls post BS and the people who need to be liked on Social Media will agree with a fake account posting total BS.

He can still stay out of sight as much as possible and let the lawyers earn their money.
    He is enrolled at Arizona state and already the little bitches there want him kicked out of school, he will never have a normal life.

He is enrolled at Arizona state and already the little bitches there want him kicked out of school, he will never have a normal life.
    My advice to him is to take a few years off and do the college thing later, if he still wants to when he's rich. What's normal in a rotten society?

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My advice to him is to take a few years off and do the college thing later, if he still wants to when he's rich. What's normal in a rotten society?
    Heard 400M against CNN and 110M against
    Le Bron. I think he’s just getting warmed up….
    Probably Peppermint Patty and Biden next.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 11-29-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

He doesn't need to hide, he needs to ride this bitch out for all it's worth, I said this weeks ago, he is going to be rich. He's a young man, should be out chasing the ladies and getting as much tail as he can handle, not crawl under a rock and lay low FFS

those little bitches want people kicked out just for wearing an American flag tshirt so I’m sure they’re losing their Shiite over this.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at your fake news and hypocrisy.

Next in news Betty White died. I mean I saw a headline it must be true.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Lol at your fake news and hypocrisy.

Next in news Betty White died. I mean I saw a headline it must be true.
    RIP Betty. I love her.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    RIP Betty. I love her.
    I lied. Don't trust bots that disguise themselves as females on Internet

I lied. Don't trust bots that disguise themselves as females on Internet
    She will out live us all. Her and Keef have the secrets....

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    She will out live us all. Her and Keef have the secrets....
    Heroin?

Heroin?
    Transfusions and heroin...

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even care for Rogan show but this is correct-

And Jessie Ventura (another guy who I don't agree with but like him or not he has been around) confirms the media sells out for ratings now (something they should not be doing), 60 minutes was the first show to do this.