pbc242 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I won't give up, I need help.

Not sure if I should post this here or not and I honestly do not need judgement or cruelty, I have had plenty of it in my life.

Anyways here is my situation:

I have PTSD and depression and these have both affected my ability to lose weight as a whole because I have to taken Wellbutrin and Abilify in order to help
    stabilize my mood and to help with depression. For a while I put myself on a diet to lose weight and I tried every diet I could and none of them helped me lose weight.
    I did a lot of research and it turns out that the Abilify was preventing from losing weight, so I stopped taking it and lowered my carb and calorie intake and walked and exercised
    daily for miles and within a month I lost 20lbs. The problem with not taking the Abilify is became super depressed and could not function, so now I had to take it again but I am trying to
    switch medicines so I can begin the process again to lose weight and get in better shape. I love exercising, I love fitness, I love working out and going to the gym and knowing I did something
    for the day for myself. I want to be able to run the mile in 10 mins, I want to be free, I truly do. This is a dream of mine to be fit and healthy, not for anybody else by myself. My current weight is 445lbs, but I will not give up,
    I refuse to. What can I do in the meantime to maintain my weight? What exercises do you recommend for me to do before I switch medicines? I would also like to try to connect to some people on here to help me with this.
    Thank you for hearing me out and have a wonderful day.

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm no expert but anything to keep you moving and burning at least something I'd of thought. I personally started very easy with a quick walk at first just going to walks and then slowly picked the pace up to start running.

Keep us all updated on your progress!

Originally Posted by pbc242 View Post
    Not sure if I should post this here or not and I honestly do not need judgement or cruelty, I have had plenty of it in my life.

Anyways here is my situation:

I have PTSD and depression and these have both affected my ability to lose weight as a whole because I have to taken Wellbutrin and Abilify in order to help
    stabilize my mood and to help with depression. For a while I put myself on a diet to lose weight and I tried every diet I could and none of them helped me lose weight.
    I did a lot of research and it turns out that the Abilify was preventing from losing weight, so I stopped taking it and lowered my carb and calorie intake and walked and exercised
    daily for miles and within a month I lost 20lbs. The problem with not taking the Abilify is became super depressed and could not function, so now I had to take it again but I am trying to
    switch medicines so I can begin the process again to lose weight and get in better shape. I love exercising, I love fitness, I love working out and going to the gym and knowing I did something
    for the day for myself. I want to be able to run the mile in 10 mins, I want to be free, I truly do. This is a dream of mine to be fit and healthy, not for anybody else by myself. My current weight is 445lbs, but I will not give up,
    I refuse to. What can I do in the meantime to maintain my weight? What exercises do you recommend for me to do before I switch medicines? I would also like to try to connect to some people on here to help me with this.
    Thank you for hearing me out and have a wonderful day.